16 Days In With Emperor & GLM - All I can say is WHOA

Bonjourno guys.

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to @SaintSovereign and @fire for even creating these!

Back to business…

Something my friend noticed/mentioned on a hike yesterday has spurred me to write this.

Whilst were we’re walking along, just chatting, we passed two girls walking their dog. I said ‘hi’ to one of them and just left it at that. But my friend stopped me and said “did you not see she was checking you out BAD?”

And then later on in the hike we sat down and he commented: "Why do i feel like everyone is looking at you?"

And then it clicked - EMPEROR! I’m blown away by the changes I’ve seen in just 16 days worth of listening.

Here’s a bit of background and what I’ve noticed:

Quit my office job at the end of Jan with 7 months worth of living costs saved up and a plan to rule the world/make those big bucks as an email copywriter.

Cut to the start of March: Not a penny earned copywriting, The odd practice email written and somehow 4 months worth of living costs had disappeared.

It took me tracking my time to realise I was spending 10 HOURS A DAMN DAY pissing about on Youtube.

Enough is enough.

One of my friends had mentioned earlier that he listens to YT subliminals as a boost, so after some googling, I stumbled upon Subliminal Club.

Got hold of Emperor to help me with my business efforts and God Like Masculinity for the ‘drive’ to do things so to speak.

NOTHING WAS THE SAME.

(Cue epic Hans Zimmer style soundtrack)

In the 16 days (I started listening on the 8th March 2021) I’ve been listening, nothing short of what I can describe as ‘Holy F*ck’ has been happening.

Big changes:

• I’ve become absolute ROCK SOLID on my mission in life, why I want it and how to get there. Before I was ‘wishy washy’ at best. Now I know where I’m heading - And more importantly I KNOW I’m going to get there. It’s just a matter of time. This to me is absolutely priceless and the biggest change - everything I’ve experienced I feel like has stemmed from this.

• My confidence in email copywriting has just gone through the roof - practicing everyday and applying to jobs I KNOW I wouldn’t have applied for with the subs < I set myself a target of earning £1k in a week and I dont know whether my it was my Aura or the universe saying ‘don;t worry bro, I got you’, but within 3 days I had a £1k freelance gig.

• I’m not worried about the savings I’ve got left now. Before the subs I would have this nagging feeling in the back of my mind ALL THE TIME, worrying about my money. Not any more. I know I’m going to be able to find ways to make money and that money is everywhere.

• I’ve ended up in a mastermind with some absolute killers who are giving me help on my journey. I would have never had reached out to them without the confidence from the subs.

• I’ve been up at 5am and done burpees 13 out of the 16 days. I’m still tired in the morning but it’s like the drive to be better has taken over. This is a guy who was sleeping in till 10am and just lying in bed scrolling instagram for 2 hours a month ago.

• I’ve hit EVERY SINGLE DAY of my diet whilst on the subs. I kid you not, I was buying Papa Johns 2x a week before the subs (Damn you cinnamon scrolls and that special sauce.)

• I’ve stopped reading. “That’s a good thing?” i hear you say - For me it was a HUGE form of procrastination - Id read a book about something and feel like i was moving the needle forward. It’s always been one of my sticking points. Since starting the subs I’ve only read a book when I was stuck to find a specific solution to a specific problem and increased my actual actions towards achieving my goals.

• Related to the above, my shiny object syndrome has miraculously disappeared. I was a absolute whore for courses and ebooks.

• Girls. My eye contact is sooo much better and I’ve just been generally more chatty with them in minor social situations - checkouts, out walking etc. Even though they aren’t my focus at the minute, situations have been happening - I’m guessing this is done to my Aura. The second day of using the subs an ex who I haven’t spoken to for 7 years popped up out of the blue for a booty call. Another girl from my gym randomly started messaging me asking if I’m into kink stuff.

Small things I’ve noticed

• Negative self talk has gone wayyy down.
  • I’m not listening to as much music to ‘amp me up’.
  • I used to live on caffeine - Some caffeine pills in the morning and 3-4 energy drinks a day. I’m now down to just 1 energy drink a week. I just don’t need it.
  • Highest nofap streak of my life. Before the subs it was 9 days. Currently on day 16.
  • I get annoyed by people who are talking about redundant things such as the news, celeb gossip etc.
  • I’ve had 2 ‘bad days’, non-consecutive, where it was hard to think straight and I just wanted to be in bed. I feel like this is reconciliation?
  • Incredibly vivid dreams. I don’t remember all of them, but i can remember that in most of them there is some sort of ‘conflict’ involved. There is one I can remember clear as day though:

I was in a chamber, kneeling on the floor covering my ears. There was some sort of ethereal voice telling me something about the ‘feminine mind’. The room started moving round - I remember actually feeling dizzy - and then the floor gave way and I was falling. I landed on a platform which was exactly like the platforms from the Hunger Games when the offerings are about to go up to the battlegrounds. I was in some sort of death match.

I laughed as the platform raised to the battlefield and I was trying to pick up weapons that were scattered on the floor, but couldn’t. I saw an opponent - one of those old style toy robots strangely enough - and ran over to him and just started punching him. He ended up dying and I ripped his goddamn arm off to use as a weapon.

I turned around and there was another opponent with a nerf gun, aiming right at me. He fired the nerf darts and I just laughed at him, then went to turn around in the dream and woke up.

I’ve tried looking up the meaning but i can’t find anything?

How I’m Listening:

Currently playing Emperor Q overnight at -60 DB over speakers and then 2 loops of GLM Ultima and one GLM Masked. Weekends off from all subs.

Is this overkill? I don’t want it to be too much and then make me ‘burn out’ if you get my drift.

I’m planning on running this lil’ stack for at least 3 months before adding in either StarkQ for more ideas in regards to copywriting if I’m not where I want to be financially, or Libertine if I’m doing well in the business and want to focus more on girls.

Anyhow, hope you’re all doing peachy and any advice is greatly appreciated!

Stay safe and conquer :slight_smile:

• The Count.
28 Likes

Hey.

Congratulations on your progress, mate.

Your listening routine and plan look very good to me. I hope you’ll keep journaling in here. Thanks for sharing your experiences and thoughts with us.

1 Like

Thanks Voytek!

Welcome to SubClub and thanks for sharing your story. It’s great to hear you are getting such awesome results.

Wanted to share a piece of news I found yesterday about a girl making a ton of money freelance writing. Hope you find it inspirational in pursuing your goals:

2 Likes

These are the kinds of stories that tempt me to change my stack :grin:

Excellent results, @TheCount

4 Likes

The same here, especially since RM has made me too relaxed and unfocused. I’ll be reading your journal on Emperor + PCC now since I’m considering stacking them with… the Alchemist! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I always used to underestimate Emperor as a sub which is good to do “a hard reset” in situations like described by the author of this journal but it seems to me there’s something more essential to Emperor and as I’ll be going back to work (a regular job) in one month I have to consider PCC to sooth Emperor socially a bit.

3 Likes

I did think about adding Emperor to my RM custom to make me more disciplined but didn’t want it to be dense. That’s why I put in Limitless Executive and other support modules like Productivity Unleashed in it. You are correct. RM makes you relaxed since creativity and flow is a by product of a relaxed mind

Very neat idea. Have never run Alchemist so curios to see how that goes for you.

Personally, I like Emperor a lot (especially with PCC). But I prefer to not run it with family aroud since Emperor does make me quite unfriendly many times especially when I sense they are getting in the way or wasting my time.

2 Likes

Congratulations! And remember this is just the beginning.

2 Likes

EQ is amazing. Now that I switched I’m beginning to see so much changes it did for me. I hope there’s enough Emperor in Stark and Khan for the benefits to be prominent again.

4 Likes