A Review of Emperor + Power Can Corrupt + The Commander Ultima

Thread is making me consider trying out 1-loop for each of my major subs, including my terminus custom.

2 Likes

I’m back

I will confirm now with hands down and chin to Thor that one loop of khan a day is by far the most superior of my long journey of two loops minimum

I am in such a hot zone seduction and socia wise that I am breaking barriers.

This was my week

One day of three loops towards the end
One day two loops

Three days one loop
Two days off

This week is great in terms of leaving comfort zone and being bold, the heart is the same but the mind is different

3 Likes

More is more when you’re listening to one sub, at least in my case. Look at @James and me getting outstanding results on lots of loops on DR. It depends on the user and their ability to handle the sub I guess. More is more for us both but maybe not for you and some other folks.

2 Likes

I have once again lost count of how many loops I have run today so far. Probably six or seven and I should be able to get at least two more in

1 Like

It would be still less than I do. :smiley:
No worries, it’s not a race but I’m insanely curious how St2 will go. 100 hours of listening left which should be two weeks and then I’ll be switching to St2. My time frame is 200h/stage (St1-3) but I toy with the idea of 300 hours from time to time.

1 Like

You and me both. I know Stage 2 digs deep. That I am looking forward to

Yes, it may be quite tough, St1 is like taking a walk through the park so far. But of course there’s a huge change in me.

1 Like

You both are quite ahead of the game it seems. Voytek seems like he’ll go only 30 days per stage.

1 Like

Myself as well. That’s part of why I’m rapidly realizing it’s pointless to plan anything substantial for the future because given how much I have changed in 20 days its not entirely unrealistic to think I could be a very different person this time next year

Pretty much so unless my guts insisted on playing St1 for 300 hours. It’s hard to tell now, still there’s at least 100 hours ahead.

I feel like this:
peeling-an-onion

DR is peeling down my inner self.,…

2 Likes

@James I’m starting to understand this as well. After I started running my healing ultima it really brought something out of me. A much greater desire to heal everything. With DR to stoke that flame, my listening schedule for the next few months is already going to be different. Who knows whether the custom sub I’ve planned for post-pandemic will even be anything like what it currently is (I’d like to think the cores will be the same but different underlying modules).

Crazy how healing works like that

Isn’t that a little…short though? I do know subclub gives those 30 day recommendations but I’m honestly curious as to what @SaintSovereign has to say since it’s a sub like no other.

2 Likes

That’s for sure. I take into account running the program again (at least once) at some point in the future, probably in around two years or when they’ve issued it in Q+.

1 Like

For me 200-300 on Q sounds pretty solid. On top of that, I’ll rerun DR in Q+ and with the name-embed technology. At least once but most certainly I will go back to it a couple of times.

This is going to be INSANE. And DR Ultima+ Name-Embedded

2 Likes

Yup, that’s the main reason I’m not planning to listen to each stage for more than 200-300 hours, apart from Stage4 which I want to run for 400-600 hours. I’m going to simply rerun the whole program in Q+ and with the embed technology. And yes, it’s going to be an even greater ride.

1 Like

@Lion How about around strangers? Do you remeber?

2 Likes

You will be pretty charming and charismatic to strangers with Emperor + PCC

I loved the sense of power and authority with which i spoke when I ran that stack. Strangers or not. They will be pretty impressed with you

2 Likes

Thank you so much for all your help, I really appreciate that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anytime, bro!

2 Likes

Wow! Great results :smiley:

1 Like