Main Disc. Thread - Renaissance Man

I get a feeling that everything is in perfect alignment, more so with the enhanced mask. This makes me feel as if I am surrounded by so much beauty. It has a calming effect, but not passive for me since the sub makes me feel inspired and gives me ideas that require action on my part to get this inspiration manifested. The feeling that everything is perfect in my life does concern me sometimes since I know that things aren’t perfect. I only listen to one loop every few days.

8 Likes

Yes, that’s very much that feeling I’m feeling. Maybe that’s why I don’t feel motivated. I’ve been listening to RM for 5 days only so I shall give it a bit more time.

3 Likes

RM got me too relaxed with everything…which I can’t really afford… So I removed it from my stack.

2 Likes

You mean your drive decreased?

Yea… It took away from the focus of emperor.

3 Likes

@Lion

I just posted it in here so that everybody can benefit from your insight. Thank you.

5 Likes

Yes here.
I sit the whole evening at the table with friends and I am not even talking. and all of a sudden THEY have outbursts of happiness that matches my inner state. And I never saw that before on them
Normaly I lead the conversation

11 Likes

It seems to me RM is good for someone who has a lot of leisure time and can contribute all their time to their passions and artistic activities. I think I’ll put it on the shelf for now.

4 Likes

You have different states inside you
And you can create them😉
You can try to bring them all together but then you have soup and the taste will be :face_vomiting: except you did a lot of cleaning and rebuilding.
So if you end up in a very good state - enjoy it as long as you can - it’s simple

1 Like

While this feeling of everything being perfect concerns me, it also intrigues me. I still get very angry at people at work, but I handle things differently now. I get these thoughts now that I need to hold off on what I would have normally done and wait until the perfect time. There are other things happening that make me think that this sense of perfect alignment can be helpful in other areas besides just feelings. It hasn’t been simple for me to enjoy these states since in the past with religion and subs from other producers there was always the calmness before the storm. I can see how this state can be instrumental in the area of creative productivity. I want to experiment and get to know this sub better, because I’m starting to see how this feeling can be wielded effectively.

5 Likes

Yeeeaaaaa go for it

1 Like

It may be like @Simon suggested once - a great combo is RM + RICH. IMO, RM really needs something to speed up the cogs. I’ve had good experiences if it comes to productivity and drive on Mogul so I’m toying with the idea of stacking both titles to see how it goes.

3 Likes

Excerpt from my journal: The mental state I’m in right now reminds me of the state I was in when I was overexposed to StarkT. I’m really calm and passive. It may be related to the fact I listen to two loops of RM (Solace) a day which is quite powerful. I shall stop using RM for two days and see how it goes for me.

2 Likes

RM made me INSANELY productive, but not in work related matters. I shifted quite a few things on it that I never would have done without it. I also had Emperor in my stack the week I ran it.

It seems to me there several motivation systems

survival, anxiety, adrenaline

Fixing, dissatisfied, self judging and therefore pushing oneself -

Integrity-setting intentions and goals and doing what you do because you honor your word and value the power of that. (feelings are irrelevant here)

Then the highest level- self trust, trust of life, connection to purpose and intrinsic motivation

then there seems to be this fear that if one was ok with themselves and their life they’d lose motivation, my experience is its just the opposite-there may be a transition in relaxation and neutrality but give that a little time and that’s when the authentic desire, drive, and even guidance kicks in.

I think we need all of them.

This is my made up theory from my experience, not saying this is how it is.

9 Likes

There might be some shadow component in RM. It seems to me my shadow is being manifested/expressed (and it haven’t happened since I ran Khan almost one year ago) so there might be something that helps you unleash and/or integrate the shadow. I will have to investigate more on that.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign What does the safety scripting in this sub cover? Safety so u dont go overboard while taking risks? or more…?

I must say Emperor and RM is such a weird combo I honestly feel like I’m running stark in a way. I am so flippy and floppy lol, one day I am talkative and people are making convo with me and messaging me but the next day I’m kinda don’t care to talk to anyone off in lala land lol. Not sure if I like it and I am still considering switching to stark after a month of my mind telling me I can get everything I want with RM, AM, and stark. RM is pretty awesome and as a natural born empath it fits with me and so do emperor and stark. But I want to be more social and charismatic and want that fame cultivation. Stark seems like it will be a great fit instead of emperor.
Plus I can always use AM as a true alpha type sub to give more masculine and balance the feminine of stark and RM.

It’s been a constant thought telling me to switch to stark and the more i think of it the more I can see that it starts to make more sense with my goals.

8 Likes

totally agree-when it says you experience everything deeply it was not kidding-my artsy gloom manifested full force on RM at times and it may be part of the package and not just recon.

1 Like

I was going to go RM/ Emperor but this has me reconsider- could it be recon- any benefits to the blend you could speak highly off?

RM made me more violent (in my thoughts) and I really wanted to express my anger and that part of me that wants to tear everything apart. I know it sounds funny (scary?) but as you said, even very deep levels of you are being manifested. It’s a very interesting sub and one has to treat it as a tool (to get some work done) in my view, not just something that helps you express those deeper levels of you.

That expressiveness makes you “healthier” but some people around you may suffer from it. Unless your shadow part has been integrated which still seems to be my main issue if it comes to integrity and congruence. The Alchemist should help me with that, I suppose.

2 Likes