ZPT Custom. Becoming one with the Divine masculine and aboslute Presence

What are you noticing from Chosen?

This is a good question. I find it very hard to pinpoint some modules. But what I have noticed is a more loving leadership style.

Also at the gym 2 girls I walked past just looked at me dreamy. And im far from the most ripped guy.

Also at the nightclub more than one girl just looked at me they they were lost in a dream. Though even the bartender was like you look so freaking happy it’s insane.

It gives you a warm smile a buddhasmile like the nun talks about.

@SwedishBuddha What is the name of your course and how long does it take to complete? I was thinking of taking a course from Jason Linett, but never Ed pulled the trigger.

https://www.jacquinhypnosisacademy.com/

It’s this one it’s super cheap and my friend who work as a hypnotist recommended it. It’s very wholesome people, you can feel they really care about the person they are helping.

1 Like

I talked with my friend earlier this week…Hes super successful and younger than me.

And he talked about fully aligning your life. And it made me think the best combo for me right now is my custom, stark and mindseye or rich.

Because then the subs are fully aligned, Chosen makes me a better leader, stark makes me a better businessman and the modules in my custom also make me more loving compassionate and hypnotic.

Which is the skill i’m learning now. Already have ideas on how to combine it with my shadow work to make the sessions way more effective.

To not just give awareness to clients but also to give them both and emotional release and an pattern change. Combining all of this with spirituality I really feel like I can alter someones life for the better.

Because I felt like my coaching lacked in some areas before

1 Like

You weren’t aware of this but just a few days ago I told myself : “Humm I wonder if I should explore more hypnosis as a skill, well I guess I’ll ask to someone at some point”

Thanks self fulfilling prophecy and ever wanna be better people like you I didn’t even had to wait and ask lol

Also keep going man !
whatever you better in yourself you gain insight on how to share it

2 Likes

That’s awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

@SwedishBuddha Thanks for the info. I really appreciate you.:+1:

1 Like

Had an amazing coaching call with a client where all his armor around his heart opened up and he cried tears of joy. Just an amazing experience.

Also today beat almost all my PR in the gym. And it feeels like im in the best shape of my life or close too.
Wanted physical shifting really seem to be helping with gym.

Mind is a bit tired I noticed it was hard to stay fully aware in meditation.

2 Likes

Listened to a super interesting podcast about Integral dating. I could see why I have problem relating to people sometimes, Where the dissonance between mind and soul came from in dating.

I even understood my past relationships and what level of the spiral dynamics they were at and how we related through it.

I feel like i’m about to crack the code to genunine extreme loving dating.

Also met some people from the Tantra festival yesterday. Super awesome people we just sat in the forest hugged and talked. Such a freeing enviroment to be in.

So I have been experimenting when to listen to the subs. And doing it in a altered state of consciousness or from the zero point. Really seem to reduce recon.

I listed today while in expanded awareness and it felt like I just accepted the input without resistance.

Had an insane workout and very productive day overall.

My healing feels like it’s getting super charged.

Had very vivid dreams of a entirely different belief system about attractiveness and my Self image .

My mindscape is extremely calm today.

Did forgiveness and tons of things popped up . My leg also started shaking . I did not even know a leg could have a muscle that spasm like that .

I realized that I had shamed myself for not having sexual intention with girls.

Which only made it more blocked like an extra layer of unnecressary armor.

No matter What I do How I act How I feel im still a 10. No matter How others react to me it changes nothing about me . Just illusion Which ofc I knew before But now i feel it on a deeper layer.

I’m a super amazing human being filled with love. That never changes Even if it get clouded sometimes.

I went so high up on the waking up part early in Life . That my foundation never became fully secure .

Which made me a bit addicted to the highs it gave .

But honestly highs lows none of it matters. Rejection amazing sex none of it matters .

It’s just extra sweetness or some salt on an already amazing cake .

3 Likes

Forgot to update this for a while got very involved in hypnosis. Started a new hypnosis course, It’s probably the most interesting thing I ever watched.

I understand how some people can stonewall subs and how subs work. Why trusting the sub is so important.

Because otherwise your critical faculty can just slice up all new suggestions. And keep you stuck in your old constricted rules.

What’s interesting though is if you get to the zero point of a belief and the awareness of it becomes clear you can then stop that loop forever.

What subclub have done with their subs is truly incredible. The more I learn about hypnosis the more I realize how advanced this subs actually have to be. It can’t just be affirmations because your critical faculty can just say no and nothing changes.

Instead they speak to your inner self and hypnotize yourself to achieve your desired outcome. By creating a new postive hypnotic loop in your mind that serves you.

I feel like I have really found my calling, The feeling of lostness is gone and instead there is passion and excitement for the future.

Also going on a 10 day meditation retreat next month. That’s gonna be interesting 10 days of complete silence with a enlightened nun

5 Likes

@SwedishBuddha are you still on this Custom, how is Chosen and Wanted together for you?

Yea kinda on a bit of a break now. My retreat is next week so im just using love bomb for humanity atm.

Had 2 huge insights one from hypnosis one from my mentor.

In hypnosis they talked about leaving task to your subconscious so kinda like trusting the sub. Instead of letting your conscious mind disrupt those processes with doubt or fear…

The key insight from my mentor that change my entire demeanor around women. Or actually overall.

To make this is as clear as possible for you to understand. Rembering this number 1 6 2 3 6 2 1 2 6 while watching a video would be really hard. But then let’s say for example you just remembered 2 years 1623 2126. That you can actually remember even when doing something else. Our brain like to make chunks out of things.

So now to the mindset shift.

ACT AS A LOVING KING. Don’t worry about leaning back, your voice, how you talk. Just try to act as much as a loving fun king as you can.

For me this really clicked.

There’s more things you can do to amp this up even more. But just try for one day whatever you do act as a loving king.

A loving king would not preframe the reason he talk to a girl. He would just walk up hey you are gorgeous who are you.

A loving king that’s the archetype im gonna aim for. Not James Bond, Don Juan, Khal Drogo, Andrew Tate, (I’m not saying these archetypes are wrong, They are just not for me)

Just a king that knows he is the shizzle, And invite people into his bubble of fun. And of course girls are attracted. Becase I’m a king.

Gonna practice this more but I noticed more IOIS when I thought like this than in a long time. Well my archetype was kinda scuffed for a while. So make sense, Hell iI was kinda lost for a while.

Might make a new sub later to subsititute becoming the loving king. Not sure if wanted fits into it. We’ll see.

3 Likes

So I was a bit of hesistant to write this post since my ego might want to interefere but I will do my best to do it from complete equanimity and peace.

So as you all know I was at a Buddhist retreat. We meditated 6 hours a day minimum got to hear dhammas ,the noble efightfold path , dependent origination, the end of suffering. And had interviews with sister so we could go into deeper Jhanas

But what happened during the retreat was beyond what I could have imagined. I reached the highest Jhana Cessation itself. I started seeing the object and feeling them before I percieved them. And my body was in complete relaxation it was like I was existing in a space without any tension. Now sister said once you have 2 breakthroughs nothing in your life will ever be the same.

First one happened at the retreat, 2and one happened on the airplane ride home. With more than 30 hours of no sleep I had no reaction to airport security or anything else. I got into complete bliss, relaxation. And litterally every single girl smiled at me on the way home.

And I have not had a unwholesome thought in like 15 days.

Something truly incredbile have blessed my being. Cessation was beyond lsd tripping or anything else.

It was actually like dying for a second. It was like restarting your computer when it got slow.

Went to a chaotic nightclub and nothing fazed me. And I dont mean I tried to hide it. My mind was just in complete peace.

Also have started to listen subs in infinite space. It just seem to take more.

5 Likes

Wow, congrats on all your progress!! I’ve been noticing how meditation makes the subs more effective; it’s awesome to see someone else have their results enhanced aswell!! I wish you the best of luck!

Quick question: when you said “Meditation + 6rs + subs, what did you mean by “6rs”? 6 hours of meditation?

Thank you.

6 r is the Twim meditation
Recognize
Release
Relax
Re-smile
Return
Repeat

1 Like

Figured I do a little update .

Im now learning from the Buddhist nun in person. And she want to make me one of the best twim teachers in europé.

Atm I live in a penthouse, I now work with What I really love coaching. And have around 10 clients Which i help tremendously in very short time. Just incredible to see.Buddha was a great brain scientist.

Honestly life is so incredible right now. Im still learning hypno. So i can use hypnotic communication to help people in the coaching even more .

Im learning about dating and polarity from one of the top guys on the planet .

I got multiple dates set up. Poland is quite hard Because not many people speak english . Was very surprising actually.

And soon I Will go to Budapest Which is really cool Because of all the cities I have been too. Budapest prolly was the one I fell in love with the most.

Now none of This would have happened if I did not say yes to the universe calling. Like I Said yes before fear even showed up. And flew within a weeks notice.

Im not saying any of This to brag. But more to help others see What is possible when you understand the origin of your cognition and leave fear behind❤️

Leaving my old enviroment moving out from my moms Apartment. Into the unknown.

And Also I know the subs have been working their magic as well.

Also she did say once you become sothapanna with frution even once life change forever.

So i want to make a new custom for personality and business to create the image of A loving king. And an world class coach.

My other custom have a lot of love in it. Chosen and stuff . So don’t need much love .

What modules would be good for that? I was thinking commander , entranced, (Cause hypno) the teacher one . Maybe commander stark but can Also play stark on the side.

Any tips are greatly appreciated🙂

4 Likes

This my Idea so far .

All-Seeing
Qty

$14.99

Chiron
Qty

$14.99

Current Invoker
Qty

$14.99