Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

Is the washout for a ZPT2 custom that’s listened to once every 7 days the same as a regular ZP title?

This is definitely a support ticket question. They have the latest recommendation.

1 Like

@Malkuth @Palpatine @Joa23 @AlexanderGraves

3 Likes

I’ve only used commander stacked with GLM. So not sure how either are without the other. Definitely not a loving vibe together anyway.

2 Likes

The consistent message for Terminus and Terminus2 customs is that they are fundamentally experimental and do not have established, standardized guidelines.

In general, a principle that you can follow is that they require ‘more’ than standard programs. But this is just because there seem to be more repetitions of script packed into the same 15 minutes. They are denser and possibly more forceful. In my experience they hit deeper and seem to work with deeper levels of mind and personality.

So, it’s reasonable to expect that a longer washout might be appropriate. The thing is, I’m not really sure how long would be enough. And I think the main thing is to just pay attention to your own mind and to try to gauge when you feel or seem to be ready to end the washout.

I’ve done a 31 day washout from an extended Terminus play phase. Things did seem to calm down during that time, and I think I was ready to return to other programs after that month. BUT…I think I may have still been getting after-effects even beyond the 1 month washout.

Another thing:

ZP’s also weird because when you start playing a ZP program, it will sometimes bring out ‘phantom effects’ from other programs that you may have played a long time ago. I think that ZP programs kind of massage and relax the mind and allow the mind to more easily express itself. This allows the mind to access resources that may have been dormant or held in stasis by tension.

6 Likes

There is some overlap in focus here between what @SwedishBuddha is describing and my own Sapiens custom.

So, I’ll list out the modules for reference and comparison.

Sapiens Custom
Emperor
Quantum Limitless
Entranced
Wisdom Personified
Eagle Eye
Empath
Mercy Protocol
Way of Understanding
Whispered Power
Chiron
Storyteller
Polyglot
Ultimate Writer
Trailblazer
Technological Prodigy
Instant Business Tactician
Carpe Diem Ascended
Productivity Unleashed
Victory’s Call
Mountain Breaker

My own custom is, of course, tailored to my own vision and my own needs. So I present it more as a reference point than as anything else.

I see my own approach to hypnosis, counseling, and coaching as placing empathy and phenomenological facilitation in a place of central importance. But when it comes to coaching, there are many alternate and comparably legitimate styles, approaches, and sensibilities.

In my own case, I want greater support for self-determination and the will to bring my vision to fruition. That is why Emperor is one of my two program cores. I also find that intellectual analysis and intuitive insight and creativity are key aspects of my style. So, Quantum Limitless makes good sense for me. If I were more of a charismatic, personality-driven, Influencer-type, I might use Commander or Stark.

So, I think it’s a good idea to contemplate and evaluate your own style (and aspirational style) of coaching. Then, include cores that strengthen and optimize that style.

That’s one way to do it anyway.

A useful idea would be to temporarily put the subliminals to the side and just spend some time really enjoying elaborating your Ideal Vision of your coaching work, and how you imagine you would like it to be. As you find that Vision coming into ever greater clarity, you’ll feel a kind of resonance and a ‘rightness’ to it. Once that happens, it will be easy to choose the modules/program cores that are most in alignment with your Vision.

Hope that this is helpful.

4 Likes

This is great Thank you

1 Like

Modules imo necessary

Chiron
Lifeblood Fable
Entranced
Empath
Wisdom Personified
Emperors voice

About cores. Commander is too much military regiment imo

Ever thought about LBFH, chosen, chosen of nature or even true sell.

TS works well to get a point across.

Just ideas.

2 Likes

All-Seeing

Eagle Eye

RAIKOV

Torchbearer

Unlimiter

Void of Creation

Wisdom Personified

Information Releaser

Dominion

The Commander Core
Qty

Limitless Core

Dragon Tongue

Emperor’s Voice

Entranced

Chiron

Furious Ascent

Awakened Perception

Whispered Power

Naturalizer

Intuition Enhancer

This is my new idea much more targeted

not sure about commander I want a king module

1 Like

Thanks for the insight. I was basically listening to my custom every Friday for the past few weeks, 1 on 6 off. I took this past Friday off and may resume next Friday. Minimum it’ll be a 15 day washout, but maybe I’ll do another week off

1 Like

I probably won’t be doing a 31 day washout every time. Another reason that I took such a long break was that I had just completed a year of Dragon Reborn. It seemed prudent to rest for a while.

Yeah that’s definitely understandable. Some instances simply are going to be better off with longer washouts

Zpt2 definitely has been my favorite experience thus far. T2 tech with name embedding really pushes the limit

1 Like

The essence of The Commander is to develop: Authority, Power, Status, and Charisma

It will help you to cultivate the attributes of a Leader, capital L.

Is that what you mean when you say that you want a king module?

Same here.

When Terminus programs were first introduced back in May 2020, I tried the first one, Stark Terminus. I experienced the clearest response that I’d had with any subliminal up to that point. That made a strong impression on me.

When it comes to seeing results from subliminals, however, it’s not just about the power of the subliminal, it’s also about the user being fortunate or savvy enough to pay attention in the right directions. If you’re riding in a car with your back to the window, it doesn’t matter how breathtaking the scenery is; you’re just not going to see it.

We really do not yet seem to know all of the factors that enable different users to experience profound results (or to notice profound results). One user may get as much from 2 weeks of standard ZP as another user gets from 6 weeks of Terminus ZP.

Got to explore and choose what’s right for you.

4 Likes

Commander sounds more like some commander on the battlefield. But i have never used it. So could be over thinking.Being a leader with a Big L is No problem

1 Like

Different styles of coaching.

Commander seems to me like a Tony Robbins style. Or at least his style contains some of that energy.

Not my style, but it clearly works.

1 Like

Was thinking Maybe its better with ascended mogul. I let it ponder in my mind a bit as well No rush. Even though It’s exciting to Buy new subs😂

1 Like

Exactly.

It’s good to observe your actual life for a little while and to see what everyday, real experience suggests to you. Imagination and intellectual analysis are great; but when you add lived experience over time into the mix…the combination becomes truly effective.

2 Likes

Great insight . Thank you for all the help I’d Do that

1 Like

Thoughts on this new custom idea

Emperor Prime Batman Edition

Summary
1 Emperor Core
2 Spartan Core
Modules
3 Alpha of Alpha
4 APS: Torso
5 Dominion