Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

Same here.

When Terminus programs were first introduced back in May 2020, I tried the first one, Stark Terminus. I experienced the clearest response that I’d had with any subliminal up to that point. That made a strong impression on me.

When it comes to seeing results from subliminals, however, it’s not just about the power of the subliminal, it’s also about the user being fortunate or savvy enough to pay attention in the right directions. If you’re riding in a car with your back to the window, it doesn’t matter how breathtaking the scenery is; you’re just not going to see it.

We really do not yet seem to know all of the factors that enable different users to experience profound results (or to notice profound results). One user may get as much from 2 weeks of standard ZP as another user gets from 6 weeks of Terminus ZP.

Got to explore and choose what’s right for you.

4 Likes

Commander sounds more like some commander on the battlefield. But i have never used it. So could be over thinking.Being a leader with a Big L is No problem

1 Like

Different styles of coaching.

Commander seems to me like a Tony Robbins style. Or at least his style contains some of that energy.

Not my style, but it clearly works.

1 Like

Was thinking Maybe its better with ascended mogul. I let it ponder in my mind a bit as well No rush. Even though It’s exciting to Buy new subs😂

1 Like

Exactly.

It’s good to observe your actual life for a little while and to see what everyday, real experience suggests to you. Imagination and intellectual analysis are great; but when you add lived experience over time into the mix…the combination becomes truly effective.

2 Likes

Great insight . Thank you for all the help I’d Do that

1 Like

Thoughts on this new custom idea

Emperor Prime Batman Edition

Summary
1 Emperor Core
2 Spartan Core
Modules
3 Alpha of Alpha
4 APS: Torso
5 Dominion
6 Earthshaker: Authority
7 Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
8 Faith Unyielding
9 Financial Success Reality Shifter
10 Furious Ascent
11 Fusion Optimized
12 Heracles
13 Natural Winner
14 Potentiator
15 Power Awareness
16 Serum X
17 Sultan
18 The Way of ROI
19 Tyrant
20 Void of Creation
1 Like

Add inexhaustible

I’ll give you a template of the custom I was using in the first week of my army service till my duties were changed

Super Saiyan ZP
  • EF4 core
  • Spartan core
  • Apollon
  • Heracles
  • Serum X
  • Physicality Shifter Sexiness
  • Invincible presence
  • Power Unleashed
  • Inexhaustible
  • Intensity aura
  • Achilles
  • Furious Ascent
  • Extreme Exercise Motivation
  • Lion IV
  • Natural Winner
  • Deep sleep
  • SPS: Endocrine system
  • Fusion Optimized
  • Epigenetics and DNA modulator
  • DEUS

Maybe you can get some inspiration from this :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Not exactly as i was going for but thanks for the suggestion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been building this custom for 3 months, adding/removing, reading the forum and thinking about how to finalize/culminate my healing with a custom and here is how it stands now.

I had Achilles heel but according to RV, it might be too much with I AM, so I nixed that. Otherwise I feel good. Not 100% sure on Stress Displacement but I figure with this custom, I’m not going to feel awesome so…

18 is kind of big but I really don’t see anything that doesn’t have a place. I plan on running solo, if it gets to be rough, I’ll stack with LBH but that’s it.

Thoughts, advice or opinion. I’ll be ordering in a week or two so it’s no rush.

DR Stage 4

Core:

1. DR Stage 4

Modules:

1. Ardent Light
  2. Ares
  3. Attachment Destroyer
  4. Atman
  5. Discordia Deliverance
  6. Divine Self-Image
  7. Emotions Unfettered
  8. FEBRUUS
  9. Foundation
  10. Final Showdown
  11. Growth Through Pain
  12. I AM
  13. Lineage
  14. New Beginnings
  15. Omnidimensional
  16. Stress Displacement
  17. Unlimiter
4 Likes

It has 18 modules, yes; but it’s extremely coherent. Every module contributes to a unified vision.

Some are even more exquisitely aligned (e.g., I AM, New Beginnings, and Atman; or FEBRUUS, DR Stage 4, and Growth Through Pain)

Wish you a great run.

1 Like

Thanks Malkuth! Your experienced confirmation, gives me confidence. Much appreciated on the sign off my friend :pray:

2 Likes

You can also enter a support ticket for extra input, even about adding in Achilles Heel.

If you have Elixir from the main shop, you might want to have it on stand by. I found it helpful for dealing with reconciliation when listening to DR.

What are your thoughts on Eye of the Storm?

I think you’re going to reach a level of healing few ever do.

1 Like

Hey RV,

I ended up choosing Ardent Light over Eye of the Storm after seeing you recommend it on another thread. I thought it rounded out this custom better, do you agree?

The addition of stress displacement and attachment destroyer after removing Achilles heel was, I think a more effective choice. Having quite a lot of breakdown type scripting, I figure SD and AD would synergize and support the goal better than having another butt kicker module.

I could throw it in but 18 is already a lot, I would have preferred 16 but can’t seem to look at the list and find anything not really useful. Do you see anything that doesn’t fit or would be less than useful?

If you have room in your custom, you could have both, yes?

I think your custom looks great!

What do you think about a full 20 custom with the addition of Eye of the Storm and Pride Unbroken?

I can see how ardent Light would synergize with Eye of the Storm. And how Attachment Destroyer would get along well with Pride Unbroken.

Have you used Pride Unbroken? It doesn’t say in description but I’m seeing how it could really help with abandonment issues?

1 Like

I was just reading your post, why’d you delete?

Doesn’t matter if one is new or not. I joined in February, I’m still new.

Can you tell anything from stress Displacement? How about aphrodite

after running the custom i had this everything is actually going to work out feeling. The stress in my life became so much less. It’s like the problems in my life are not making my life hell anymore.
I am so glad someone recommended Stress Displacement. but it could also be Aphrodite or the cores. I had a sense of impossibility removed (LD) and LBfH could have done something too. With Aphrodite I have a lot of issues. I strongly recommend both to be considered in a custom. I had a lot of expectations of myself wen it came to sexuality and i never lived up to standard in my head. i don’t beat myself up as much about it. i feel like i am more aligned to myself. I still have contradicting beliefs about sexuality but it has less effect on my emotional health.

2 Likes

I’ve used Pride Unbroken. I give it an enthusiastic thumbs-up.

It was the module (together with FEBRUUS) that ‘forced’ me to accept that it was time for me to run Dragon Reborn.

It was like, “See what I just did for you? Get it?.. Yeah. Go start Dragon Reborn.”

To which I replied:

CloudyShadowyBudgie-size_restricted

“fine!”

and went off to get the thing and play it.

walking-tired

That being said, if you want to keep things lighter, Dragon Reborn stage 4 is going to hit some of the same notes. Pride Unbroken will just accentuate them and bring them out even more.

and for transparency, when I built my own DR 4 custom, I did include Pride Unbroken. But I don’t think that it was strictly necessary.

2 Likes

Awesome share, thank you.

I plan on using Aphrodite but I don’t think it fits with this custom but I have plans for it.

Thank you for the review of stress displacement, I was kind of doubting it in my custom, but now it stays. That’s exactly what I was hoping to hear from you. Stress I think is the driver of my compulsive comfort seeking behaviors. Should be a life changer.

Your custom looks really good too bro. And thanks for reading my DR journal, I’m sorry it was all over the place but I try to be real about it.

1 Like