ZPT Custom. Becoming one with the Divine masculine and aboslute Presence

@SwedishBuddha are you still on this Custom, how is Chosen and Wanted together for you?

Yea kinda on a bit of a break now. My retreat is next week so im just using love bomb for humanity atm.

Had 2 huge insights one from hypnosis one from my mentor.

In hypnosis they talked about leaving task to your subconscious so kinda like trusting the sub. Instead of letting your conscious mind disrupt those processes with doubt or fear…

The key insight from my mentor that change my entire demeanor around women. Or actually overall.

To make this is as clear as possible for you to understand. Rembering this number 1 6 2 3 6 2 1 2 6 while watching a video would be really hard. But then let’s say for example you just remembered 2 years 1623 2126. That you can actually remember even when doing something else. Our brain like to make chunks out of things.

So now to the mindset shift.

ACT AS A LOVING KING. Don’t worry about leaning back, your voice, how you talk. Just try to act as much as a loving fun king as you can.

For me this really clicked.

There’s more things you can do to amp this up even more. But just try for one day whatever you do act as a loving king.

A loving king would not preframe the reason he talk to a girl. He would just walk up hey you are gorgeous who are you.

A loving king that’s the archetype im gonna aim for. Not James Bond, Don Juan, Khal Drogo, Andrew Tate, (I’m not saying these archetypes are wrong, They are just not for me)

Just a king that knows he is the shizzle, And invite people into his bubble of fun. And of course girls are attracted. Becase I’m a king.

Gonna practice this more but I noticed more IOIS when I thought like this than in a long time. Well my archetype was kinda scuffed for a while. So make sense, Hell iI was kinda lost for a while.

Might make a new sub later to subsititute becoming the loving king. Not sure if wanted fits into it. We’ll see.

3 Likes

So I was a bit of hesistant to write this post since my ego might want to interefere but I will do my best to do it from complete equanimity and peace.

So as you all know I was at a Buddhist retreat. We meditated 6 hours a day minimum got to hear dhammas ,the noble efightfold path , dependent origination, the end of suffering. And had interviews with sister so we could go into deeper Jhanas

But what happened during the retreat was beyond what I could have imagined. I reached the highest Jhana Cessation itself. I started seeing the object and feeling them before I percieved them. And my body was in complete relaxation it was like I was existing in a space without any tension. Now sister said once you have 2 breakthroughs nothing in your life will ever be the same.

First one happened at the retreat, 2and one happened on the airplane ride home. With more than 30 hours of no sleep I had no reaction to airport security or anything else. I got into complete bliss, relaxation. And litterally every single girl smiled at me on the way home.

And I have not had a unwholesome thought in like 15 days.

Something truly incredbile have blessed my being. Cessation was beyond lsd tripping or anything else.

It was actually like dying for a second. It was like restarting your computer when it got slow.

Went to a chaotic nightclub and nothing fazed me. And I dont mean I tried to hide it. My mind was just in complete peace.

Also have started to listen subs in infinite space. It just seem to take more.

5 Likes

Wow, congrats on all your progress!! I’ve been noticing how meditation makes the subs more effective; it’s awesome to see someone else have their results enhanced aswell!! I wish you the best of luck!

Quick question: when you said “Meditation + 6rs + subs, what did you mean by “6rs”? 6 hours of meditation?

Thank you.

6 r is the Twim meditation
Recognize
Release
Relax
Re-smile
Return
Repeat

1 Like

Figured I do a little update .

Im now learning from the Buddhist nun in person. And she want to make me one of the best twim teachers in europé.

Atm I live in a penthouse, I now work with What I really love coaching. And have around 10 clients Which i help tremendously in very short time. Just incredible to see.Buddha was a great brain scientist.

Honestly life is so incredible right now. Im still learning hypno. So i can use hypnotic communication to help people in the coaching even more .

Im learning about dating and polarity from one of the top guys on the planet .

I got multiple dates set up. Poland is quite hard Because not many people speak english . Was very surprising actually.

And soon I Will go to Budapest Which is really cool Because of all the cities I have been too. Budapest prolly was the one I fell in love with the most.

Now none of This would have happened if I did not say yes to the universe calling. Like I Said yes before fear even showed up. And flew within a weeks notice.

Im not saying any of This to brag. But more to help others see What is possible when you understand the origin of your cognition and leave fear behind❤️

Leaving my old enviroment moving out from my moms Apartment. Into the unknown.

And Also I know the subs have been working their magic as well.

Also she did say once you become sothapanna with frution even once life change forever.

So i want to make a new custom for personality and business to create the image of A loving king. And an world class coach.

My other custom have a lot of love in it. Chosen and stuff . So don’t need much love .

What modules would be good for that? I was thinking commander , entranced, (Cause hypno) the teacher one . Maybe commander stark but can Also play stark on the side.

Any tips are greatly appreciated🙂

4 Likes

This my Idea so far .

All-Seeing
Qty

$14.99

Chiron
Qty

$14.99

Current Invoker
Qty

$14.99

Daredevil Core
Qty

$14.99

Dragon Tongue
Qty

$14.99

Eagle Eye
Qty

$14.99

Emperor’s Voice
Qty

$14.99

Entranced
Qty

$14.99

Furious Ascent
Qty

$14.99

RAIKOV
Qty

$14.99

Sultan
Qty

$14.99

Invincible Presence
Qty

$14.99

Torchbearer
Qty

$14.99

Unlimiter
Qty

$14.99

Void of Creation
Qty

$14.99

Way of Understanding
Qty

$14.99

Wisdom Personified
Qty

$14.99

Information Releaser
Qty

$14.99

Dominion
Qty

$14.99

The Commander Core

1 Like

Looks great! I would maybe put Limitless Executive Core instead of The Commander. It would be similar to The Commander but you’d get the added bonus of a cognitive boost.

I would maybe look into Emperor: HOM in your custom I think it might work very well.

So dates have become litterally efforless there’s No trying No force everything just unfolds exactly as it should .

No nervousness just genuine curiosity and desire for the girl I’m with. Play. If there’s a moment of silence instead of nervousness I just look calmly into her eyes adoring how gorgeous she is. Admiring her feminine essence.

Because ultimately is that not What dating is about playing together.

Sometimes the girl start up the conversation sometimes it leads to a luscious kiss.

Have Also been thinking more about my custom and it’s really shaping up completely aligning it with the goal of becoming a world class coach.

Just the other day the Guy I coached who was in quite a negative headspace got approached by a girl at a cafe and they connected and … . Just remarkable to see the impact and speed it helps people.

3 Likes

All-Seeing

Eagle Eye

RAIKOV

Torchbearer

Unlimiter

Void of Creation

Wisdom Personified

Information Releaser

Dominion

Limitless Core

Dragon Tongue

Emperor’s Voice

Entranced

Chiron

storyteller

Awakened Perception

Whispered Power

Naturalizer

Intuition Enhancer

Ascended Mogul Core

sub idea right now

1 Like

Ended up sleeping with one of the girls I went on a date on. It’s really incredible though tests women give don’t even make me react not even microexpressions.

She Also told me you are really confident . It was like you expected us to have sex yet did not care at all if it did not.

Seriöusly letting things naturally unfold is the best . It just become a joy the whole process.

6 Likes

I Also experimentet with internal mantras and the effect was really interesting. When I focused on love the girl just smiled. When i did more sexual mantra she bit her under lip.

3 Likes

Girls just seem to love me now. Even the date I thought was a bit stiff. It makes sense though since I love them.

Once you love women, They can love being around you . Not before .

3 Likes

Also had a talk with my mentor about daygame. This is a Guy that can build a rotation of ig models within 2 weeks of going into a new city.

And the most interesting thing he said was, 90% of daygame is just not being weird.

Because approaching already shows so much courage . Found that very interesting But it really makes sense .

3 Likes

new custom ordered a remake of my old one for women. Will put chosen in business one later. Going to another country soon so figure it be nice.

WANTED Core

Primal Core

Daredevil Core

Divine Self-Image

Seducer’s Gaze

Gorgeous Manifestor

Sexual Manifestation

Instant Spark

Alexander’s Play

Approachability Aura

Ethereal Presence

Void of Creation

Tyrant

Long-Range Seduction

Physicality Shifter - Sexiness

Focused Arousal

Love Without Attachment

Panther

Harmonic Singularity

in experimental build

3 Likes

Cool Custom, how do you like the combination of Daredevil and Wanted?

i loved primal daredevil wanted. It’s like they are a holy trio

How about Daredevil and Wanted, excluded from Primal?

More like the unholy trio :wink:

1 Like

Bam bam bam… :grin:

bam

1 Like

nice

i’ll follow your journal closely

the Terminus tech really intersts me, so I might be overusing Ascension Chamber a bit . . . (shhhh)

2 Likes