Your experience with online dating

I met my now-fiancee via online dating back in like 2017. It was still extremely fun, if you knew how to generate interest. I hear it’s absolutely terrible now.

4 Likes

I had a few easy lays through online dating ( waaay back in the days) and friends of mine have found their spouses online. Right now I wouldn’t recommend it though. It’s full of entitled women and simp dudes! Millennials and Gen Z have ruined online dating.

1 Like

What is a “simp dude”?

Simp = a guy who overvalues mediocre women and would put it before his own best interest or dignity. Think Prince Harry for example.

Edit : People simp for high quality women too. As long as you put a woman’s interests before yours, you act desperate for her attention and she is leading you, you’re a simp!

2 Likes

Two years ago was good when I was on Khan. But not all girls are entitled to guys, lots of girls are normal, but lots of them are on there only to get outisde validation and know how attractive they are.

I’ll have to get back on the online game while on Khan, right now online game is mainly based around instagram and posting stories… I did that during my first time on Khan, bars, tinder – Directly to my insta where I can chat with them and see them either invite them with my friends or to a date.

I would say now you need to filter more, not lose time on girls that don’t invest and definitly work harder to meet them.

1 Like

My exact thoughts, mate. In 2011 online dating was easiest thing ever. Of course, good photos and description were necessary but overall thing - easy. I got personal messages from good looking girls with just one message: “+7XXXXXXX, this is my number. Can we meet?”.

Cool days.

2 Likes

I remember back in 1997 when online dating was in its infancy. I had a compuserve account. It was a novelty back then and it was so easy to meet women.

1 Like