Your experience with online dating

Same mix of people everywhere. Doesn’t matter if the “intention” of the app is more serious / exclusive. I’ve done tinder, bumble, OKC, the league, happn, hinge and CMB. Each one has a slightly different spin on how much information you’ll get about the person before committing. You get all the questions plus wall of text profiles in OKC to barely getting more than emojis in Tinder to their CV /LinkedIn on the league.

I admit, being a woman means I have what seems like an over abundance of choices but quantity != quality. 9/10 times I’d rather have stayed home with a novel or Netflix. I do pay to see who’s liked me first and choose from that list.

Introverted so getting me out for something social is a monumental hurdle. I’ve used the platforms more like window shopping in the past year or so because pre-covid I traveled so much for work by the time I’d connect and plan with someone I’d be elsewhere. Now I still do because I barely go out for groceries (thank you mercato and other delivery services).

Most that match want to meet in person distancing and I’m not comfortable. Using my downtime, now that work bleeds into the day, is better spent alone.

There are matchmaking services like tawkify. Pre-covid one of my grad school friends said he got at least one date a month here in NYC being on the $99 “we put you in the dating pool” plan. The platform has so many more women on it than men that it worked out for him.

1 Like

Also wrt dating age I’ve not seen people have problems dating younger; more-so finding someone within their age range (if r/datingover30 etc are to be believed with a nice grain of salt).

yayayayayyaya
never said online was the only way, was merely explaining the online way

That might explain all those photos on yachts. :slight_smile:

Actually, I think the most effective one would be photos where you’re with friends, especially the female variety. Same rule applies there that applies in general: if another woman is willing to trust you…

I wonder if there’s a similar something for men. Is all we are triggered by a sexy look? Or does it also matter if her clothes are chosen well, if she’s with friends and so on?

By the way, @Fractal_Explorer is this sort of what you had in mind, or were you more hoping to hear from people that have started relationships during COVID using online dating services?

@DarkPhilosopher. Just in general. I’ve been thinking about most of this stuff prior to COVID. Guess COVID was just the nail in the coffin to give up on all this entirely. They really do hook you though with how it’s almost like playing slots. Thinking another match is right around the corner. Yeah fuck it, I’m done.

1 Like

yeah pretty much fuck it. obewans onto something, ive been thinking a class at the junior college around something appealing to girls like cooking would be the best bet. but of course theres the virus restrictions.

2 Likes

There are also places that will do profile reviews to increase your chances. Like a resume writer, but for dating.

Hello good people, i have a question, how can we get to convince a natural with women to hangout with them and learn? what’s the best way to approach this to a natural and get them to allow to learn from him?

thanks

Hi goodpeople, I have a question which sub is best for online dating to pickup women and also chat apps like snap, messenger etc?

What about the best programs out there, that teach on it to see results?

Thanks

Primal Seduction is probably your best bet. If you’re building a custom include Long-Range Seduction in there as well.

1 Like

Depends on your intent… hookups/casual dating or a LTR? That will define both where you look and how you approach each person.

When I was doing online dating, I muddled around with match.com and a couple of others… okcupid I think? (it’s been years lol). I don’t recall if Tinder was a thing yet, but in any case I never used it. I knew I wanted to find a GF, not a casual hookup, so that defined where I looked… Eharmony, in my case. Once I got past the annoying religious overtones and assumptions in the questions (I took that as an opportunity to express my sarcastic humor in the responses) it’s an excellent matching system.

So to match that… whatever healing you need to do, then build yourself up (and don’t stop… it’s a process not a one-shot fix) and then Heartsong, plus whatever else you like.

1 Like

Learn to rapport with everyone men women elderly people customer service people.

Learn how to have fluff conversations with anyone.

Once you have learned that you are 70% there.

If you live in my neck of the woods i can show u for free how to chatup women. I am not a dating coach or run a dating business so i have nothing to gain.

2 Likes

I live in The Netherlands(far from you), but if I ever have the opportunity I would buy you a beer. Know it is going to be fun!

1 Like

I had my best experience in online dating back to 2011. 6 girls x 6 dates x 6 sex on first date in 1(!) month. Not joking, not bragging. It was so easy back then. No luck with Tinder after that.

4 Likes

Shutup your bragging :slight_smile:

Yeah, haven’t done 6 dates in a month, but I got laid with a few girls last year with Tinder!

I don’t know why since I moved to montreal I don’t have any match!!

@TheBoxingScientist are you any good with online dating? Once I see her on a date I can always escalate it to somewhere else or just hookups, but for now I don’t know if ZP have less manifestation power over apps like tinder, it seems like I have a lot less likes!

2 Likes

I am awful at online dating bruv.

The matches that i got on tinder either flaked or never pinged me back. Tried other dating apps but no success.

2 Likes

Oh crap! Online dating sometime is a pain in the ass, sometime is easy, my bro hooked up with 6 different girls on tinder in a week… He told me it’s all luck! Some weeks are good, some are bad!

I guess my bad week has lasted a few weeks xD

2 Likes

How many swipes right did he have to do before he got matches ?

Yeah I don’t think a lot of people know how much better online dating used to be. It was still halfway legit in 2015-2016 but totally crumbled after that.

1 Like