Stack: Khan+Wanted+Commander

1 Like

No way Iā€™m the Achiever! Iā€™m quite the opposite. :rofl:

1 Like

Hahaha yeah. Interesting list.

1 Like

You are most likely Type 8 as well.

What do you like more:

being in charge and leading or being the best/excellent/superior?

It has different levels to it. Do you strive to be the best or excellent as a primary drive?

superior

1 Like

Yes, that would be a Type 3 quality. Type 3 is also charismatic, soā€¦ leadership should be a given for you. @friday

what is type 5?

5 is moreā€¦ detached and as I would phrase itā€¦ conservative. A 5 approach is to gather the facts, cover all the bases, analysis. 5 represents a Master/Expert/Scientist/Psychologist/Philosopher. Someone who digs deep and gets to the bottom of things. 5 is not loud and brash about doing things. 5 is going to build up their war plan/the case and make sure it will be fully effective upon execution. @friday

3 Likes

2 Likes

No, I donā€™t. I just want to live my life with dignity, donā€™t harm others, and try to do good to others. Life is too short to do some other stuff when youā€™re 40.

1 Like

Ah that may explain it. The Enneagram works in levels, where you ascend and have better qualities. So youā€™re probably way more refined because of your maturity and experience than an Achiever at a lower level that may need some growing.

According to Enneagram Institute:
Level 1 (At Their Best): Self-accepting, inner-directed, and authentic, everything they seem to be. Modest and charitable, self-deprecatory humor and a fullness of heart emerge. Gentle and benevolent.

https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/type-3

@Voytek

1 Like

I am a type 5 too.

More specifically, based on the chart, does it mean I have a lot of 9 too?

https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/type-9

3 Likes

I think these personality tests are useless
at certain points in their life a person can be classified in each number
just my 0.02$

1 Like

Why is it always two cents and not just one?

2 Likes

Since Iā€™m a 5 Iā€™ll link you this :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Wow, bless you. Thank you so much @SwagKing you made the rest of my Julyā€‹:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: You will be mentioned in my Peace Prize acceptance speech.:clap::pray::+1::heart:

2 Likes

I found this topic interesting. I have watched already several YouTube videos on this.
As a five I tend to be logical and not emotional (more in a sense to express them, not that I am emotionless) and you almost never or never find me talking here on the forum about the emotions of my inner self and I was always curious seeing others writing almost a book about their inner state but I just donā€™t.
Writing this, I wanted to say that this enneagram type interested me and I think it has some value to it.

1 Like