Your Enneagram Type and The Subliminals You Are Running

9 (Peacemaker) followed by 5 (Investigator).
Ascension, LBH, Spartan + Paragon Sleep Custom.

3 Likes

This. Exactly. I am an extrovert, but I approach the journals part of the forum introverted for a reason. This forum is a beast and I am calibrating to all aspects here to ā€¦ UNDERSTAND what is going on. Honestly, given the support I have gained so far, I feel like I must return it. However, I need to be more knowledgeable on a lot of these subliminals first before I give great input on others posts.

Also great Wanted testament. It shows the power of the products.

1 Like

Peacemakers are interesting because of their diplomatic core. Ascension, an Alpha focused subliminal and Spartan. As a peacemaker, what was your previous leadership style and has it changed much?

1 Like

This is really strange for me because many times when I take such a test I never feel the results are super accurate. Same here I am not a big diplomat and frankly, I have never had a need to have any diplomatic role.
But I agree with that that I do not like conflicts, rather have peace with ppl.

1 Like

@SwagKing @Lion

Thanks friends, iā€™m gonna spend the day losing myself in these

2 Likes

I see. If personality is an area that really interests you, it may take some time to really come to a personal conclusion. I have a theory that people with an extremely high control over their destiny wonā€™t have an accurate test.

Extremely high control from my point-of-view ranges on a scale from At a crossroads in life and a decision must be made to I am building a new me.

I firmly believe that those with strong willpower and the action behind it may not test accurate, because they are actively changing their self-concepts. Utilizing a subliminal is also actively changing the self-concept.

2 Likes

That could be it, very nice explained :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am 9w1 and currently running LBFH. If i had the money to buy tho, i would definitely run emperor alongside it.

3 Likes

I took another test and it seems to be accurate

1 Like

But based on that I absolutely do not know what subliminals would suit me the best.

1 Like

At the moment, I donā€™t have much data behind this. Though I just decided to strike up a conversation to get a sense of what different personalities are running for their subliminal programs. Each type has a baseline in personality development, with ascending levels, each one better and more healthy/healed.

The next steps would be interview for each type, which isnā€™t all too reliable. What is their biggest issue they are trying to solve is? Me personally, Iā€™m an 8, so I am built for challenge and being in charge. I am here on Subliminal Club to recover from a rough year. My type hates lacking gusto and being powerless, so thatā€™s why I chose something like Khan.

@Lineer2 If you are a 9, see what your level is:
https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/type-9

Then work with that to plan on ascending to your next one. Or if youā€™re changing self-concept completely, then it really may not be your Type at all. I believe personalities do change with the right intensity.

2 Likes

So I guess with LBH I am on the right track
" We have called personality type Nine The Peacemaker because no type is more devoted to the quest for internal and external peace for themselves and others"

2 Likes

I am just feeling now above all of you :slight_smile: except of other nines.

ā€œWe have sometimes called the Nine the crown of the Enneagram because it is at the top of the symbol and because it seems to include the whole of it. Nines can have the strength of Eights, the sense of fun and adventure of Sevens, the dutifulness of Sixes, the intellectualism of Fives, the creativity of Fours, the attractiveness of Threes, the generosity of Twos, and the idealism of Ones. However, what they generally do not have is a sense of really inhabiting themselvesā€”a strong sense of their own identity.ā€

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what tf Iā€™m talking about! Be proud.

1 Like

I got number 5w4 from first test and 5w6 from the second one.

Iā€™m using DR+CFW
Iā€™m not sure from what sub I would benefit the most :thinking:

1 Like

Welcome to the clubā€¦ I guess :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I took the truity test(2nd one) and got a 5. I wasnā€™t sure what ā€œwingsā€ were so when I mentioned I saw a 4 and a 6, it was on the results page as relating to them, not that it was my subtype.

1 Like

Hmmmā€¦Hmmā€¦

I took the 1st test this time. Indeterminate. 1 or 6, canā€™t tell.

Seeing how my first test was relatable and accurate in my mind, Iā€™ll stick with 5. However I am curious if after Dragon Reborn Iā€™ll still be a type 5.

3 Likes

This is mine

Cattura

2 Likes

Running Khan st 1 + wanted and LBH So I did the test twice and ended up with 6 for the first one and 9 for the second, funnily enough it does say that 6 can mis-identify as a 9 so weā€™ll go with 6 for now, also googled some famous people to get an idea on what my potential subliminal should be and definitely did not expect the results but it kind of makes sense when you think about them :thinking: :joy:

1 Like