Yogic Journey ~ The Art of Being Whole ♥️ 🦋

This photo is so good

1 Like

Is your MBTI INFP by any chance?

1 Like

INFJ according to taking a test over a year ago. Funny you ask cuz I was reviewing it yesterday randomly

Gonna retest now & get back to you!

1 Like

Protagonists (ENFJs) feel called to serve a greater purpose in life. Thoughtful and idealistic, these personality types strive to have a positive impact on other people and the world around them. They rarely shy away from an opportunity to do the right thing, even when doing so is far from easy.

Protagonists are born leaders, which explains why these personalities can be found among many notable politicians, coaches, and teachers. Their passion and charisma allow them to inspire others not just in their careers but in every arena of their lives, including their relationships. Few things bring Protagonists a deeper sense of joy and fulfillment than guiding friends and loved ones to grow into their best selves.

Speaking Up for What’s Right

Protagonists tend to be vocal about their values, including authenticity and altruism. When something strikes them as unjust or wrong, they speak up. But they rarely come across as brash or pushy, as their sensitivity and insight guide them to speak in ways that resonate with others.

These personality types have an uncanny ability to pick up on people’s underlying motivations and beliefs. At times, they may not even understand how they come to grasp another person’s mind and heart so quickly. These flashes of insight can make Protagonists incredibly persuasive and inspiring communicators.

Changing people’s minds is no easy task – but if anyone can do it, it’s Protagonists.

Protagonists’ secret weapon is their purity of intent. Generally speaking, they are motivated by a sincere wish to do the right thing rather than a desire to manipulate or have power over other people. Even when they disagree with someone, Protagonists search for common ground. The result is that people with this personality type can communicate with an eloquence and sensitivity that are nearly impossible to ignore – particularly when they speak about matters that are close to their hearts.

Getting Involved

When Protagonists care about someone, they want to help solve that person’s problems – sometimes at any cost. The good news is that many people are grateful for Protagonists’ assistance and advice. After all, there’s a reason that these personalities have a reputation for helping others improve their lives.

Protagonists are genuine, caring people who talk the talk and walk the walk. Nothing makes them happier than motivating other people to do what’s right.

But getting involved in other people’s problems isn’t always a recipe for success. Protagonists tend to have a clear vision of what people can or should do in order to better themselves, but not everyone is ready to make those changes. If Protagonists push too hard, their loved ones may feel resentful or unfairly judged. And while this personality type is known for being insightful, even the wisest Protagonists may sometimes misread a situation or unwittingly give bad advice.

Leading the Way

People with this personality type are devoted altruists, ready to face slings and arrows in order to stand up for the people and ideas that they believe in. This strength of conviction bolsters Protagonists’ innate leadership skills, particularly their ability to guide people to work together in service of the greater good.

But their greatest gift might actually be leading by example. In their day-to-day lives, Protagonists reveal how seemingly ordinary situations can be handled with compassion, dedication, and care. For these personalities, even the smallest daily choices and actions – from how they spend their weekend to what they say to a coworker who is struggling – can become an opportunity to lead the way to a brighter future.

1 Like

Tonight’s observation:

Eyelashes appear slightly longer and fuller.

Teeth are whiter.

Legs look a bit slimmer.

For some reason I felt like being topless most of the day. How liberating?

1 Like

I felt like being jobless.

3 Likes

Day 18 ~ wow
Today is “rest” day from my stack.

I am experimenting with PCC everyday for 3 minutes followed by reading a law. One law per day. Today was law 4.

I’m really enjoying this.

My wash out from my stack begins Monday.

I am debating continuing to listen just to PCC for 3 minutes everyday with no other subs at that time or drop it at wash out and just keep at the book.

I’m feeling super powerful today.

I’m loving how with Genesis, I don’t stay mad long or feel bothered by things as long. It just melts away.

With HoT, I feel I may be obsessing a bit about how much physical action to take daily. feeling a bit overwhelmed by how much I’d like to do, but don’t have the time to do it all. Some things aren’t really necessary to do everyday.

Time to breathe :woman_in_lotus_position:

Edit: I’m glad I’m aware of when the obsessive thinking comes in & not allowing myself to get stuck there.

2 Likes

I’ve got a copy of 48 Laws of Power and it’s a pretty thick book.

1 Like

I have the pdf version

I’m feeling excited for what’s to come after wash out…

I’m typing this now so people can remind me if I experience recon where I wanna change my stack around.

I promise myself to commit to the following stack for at least 3 cycles.

Genesis
HoT
Stark

It’ll be amazing. I can feel it in my bones!

Things are seemingly shifting for the better in my relationship… received these texts earlier today from my bf… rapid shift. Total 180 in under 4 days.

He’s been stacking Rebirth with LD.

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

Feeling very nostalgic right now about the life I had before kids.

I was a vocalist in a metalcore band, writing songs all the time, poetry, promoting local shows, doing whatever I could creatively.

I modeled. I had big dreams and a big vision to impact many lives around the world through my creative expression.

I grew up writing poetry lyrics short stories & short scripts.
I used to film myself making “podcast” episodes before that became a thing, in the 90s.

All of this lit me up.

It became overwhelming having so many interests with the arts.

I became anxious, depressed, obsessed with melancholy and being emo AF. I became disconnected from all my parts. Putting on protective armor. Escaping and avoiding my dreams while also putting obstacles in my way.

Played the blame game. Until I got a smack in the face. Had a NDE at 19. Had a supernatural experience.

Having my son in my final year of a very intense college course, pushed me onto a new path.

I dedicated my life to my son, my family & my career as a Child & Youth Worker. I was burnt out but denied it.

I used drugs and alcohol, sex, Netflix binging, etc. I’ve dropped all that. That was easy, why is this hard?

I experienced relational and reactionary abuse, both the victim and the aggressor.

I am grateful for all of those experiences because I have quite the story.

Where to go from here….

I have so much music, creativity & all that still inside of me… so much more to say, to express, to share, to give to millions.

I worked in service frontline for over a decade & don’t want to ever get locked in to that again. Not that it’s a bad thing or anything but I find it very limiting with all my potential and gifts.

It can be very overwhelming having so many interests and gifts.

I’ve spent so much time and money with coaches, mentors, therapists, a psychologist & all that, but still haven’t fully NAILED my true purpose and vision to go after with zero hesitation. I can’t do vague anymore. I need to make this clear and concise.

The kind of purpose you feel excited to wake up at 5 am for. The kind of purpose that never feels like work and you keep going and going.

Is it to be a great mother and wife who supports her husband and contributes to an empire that becomes a legacy?

I love my kids very much & I love my partner even though I’m driven crazy by him sometimes. Nothing is perfect & nothing worth having comes too easy.

I am very blessed and abundant.

What the heck ……

5 Likes

Not sure if you’ve read this. I actually have to give it another read myself. When I first ran into it I resonated with it because it tackled both the difficult aspects of marketing and remaining authentic when it comes to art.

https://kk.org/thetechnium/1000-true-fans/

Just an idea. I relate though with having the creativity and expression you want to share. Still trying to figure out that avenue myself as well.

What have you been doing recently to nourish that need to create?

1 Like

Playing my keyboard & drums, singing more & dancing.

Creating creative yoga sequences.

Journaling helps with the writing itch.

I make videos for YouTube, Facebook & IG. Nothing fancy but I take small actions that way.

I have 2 Facebook groups I run.

I may also explore foot photography for IG. :sweat_smile:

I want to create something from my life experiences ~ books, tv or film.

Edit: thank you for sharing the link.

1 Like

That’s awesome. Personally I think the hardest part of any creative endeavors is action but you seem to have that covered. What do you feel is holding you back the most?

1 Like

My excuses & bs stories because I have 3 kids & they keep me busy but they also love the arts too.

Maybe some fear of what others think or what’s the point since I’m gonna be 36 :thinking:

Which is also BS too

1 Like

Also:

“I’m not good enough”

“There’s already so much talent out there.”

“What makes me different than them?”

1 Like

Also, joy killing thoughts.

Start to feel good, enjoy something, then the mind goes hahah nice try. Back to suffering. Lol

I’m not so stuck there but I’ve had enough of this garbage lol

1 Like

Ah yes I think this is creative individuals 101 lol.

You’re aware of the skill gap/talent, which means you’re also aware of how to improve your own art. There are some people who are blind to that. It’s both a gift and a curse.

I’m gonna share what I’ve learned, maybe it’ll help. I’ve disconnected entirely from the idea of giftedness or innate talent. It no longer exists in my head. If it wants to show up, it’ll show up while I’m busy doing the work and putting in the effort.

This second part is just me, not saying it’s you. But I built up my identity around some innate talent or gift for creative expression. This was my coping mechanism and far off fantasy that would bring everything in my life into alignment if I just got it right. But it actually weighed me down. There was so much anxiety and self worth tied up in my music, I could barely even write. I was leaning on this one aspect of my being as a crutch and life had a tendency to kick that crutch from out underneath me and have me faceplant. I’ve had to seriously re-develop my relationship with music these past few months. Ask myself very bluntly, “what the hell are you actually doing here? Is this for yourself?”

The great thing about art is it’s never static. As soon as you finish a piece you’ve already grown and improved in some way. It’s impossible not to get better. But I think ultimately what makes anyone different regarding creativity is having both the skill and free flowing expression to craft their ideas. You are different, by virtue of being yourself. That just has to show up in the creative stuff.

Not sure if that helps at all. I just sense a lot of expectation from yourself in your posts.and you owe it to yourself to fill your life with experiences that elevate you, not stress you out over how good it might be.

1 Like