Year of the Dragon Emperor

• While I don’t feel raw panic at the loss of overtime, I am feeling a little nervous. The real difference is that it’s not enough to get me to make an impulsive decision. I actually have faith that things are going to work out if I hold course for a little bit.
    There is another place I could go that pays better, has plenty of OT and by all accounts treats it’s employees better.
    But, I want to run Chosen for a little while before I make that move. Long term it would be a better move to have the impression that Chosen gives be the first impression I make at a new company.
  • I’m not sure yet, but it looks like I might have gotten some or all of my OT back. I talked to the new scheduling guy who talked to the site supervisor. He said they’d give me as much as they could, and that at first it would likely be as much as I was before or close. That will go away eventually. Or so they plan, but for now, I can get closer to when the wife’s disability comes through. Good news there.

• My thinking throughout this wasn’t as negative as it would have been. The phrase that kept going through my head was “this is the final test”. As in the last apparent difficulty that the universe was going to throw at me before we made it.

1 Like
  • Today was my day off. We were celebrating Thanksgiving since I’m home tonight.
    As I was about to put the Turkey in the oven, the new scheduling guy at work called and asked if I could work tonight.
    At first I was going to say no, but then I thought about it. A while ago, I’d have just said that we need the money and maybe done it.
    Tonight I thought of that, but I also thought of how I wanted to be perceived by the new company that is taking over the contract.
    I’m already known as the go to guy by my direct supervisors and have been for quite a while, but the higher ups with the new company are in town, and it really couldn’t hurt for them to hear about me going the extra mile right then and there. And the last consideration, but definitely not the least is that I had asked both my employer and the universe for more hours, so refusing them when they fall into my lap would be inconsistent at best.
    That is a lot more in depth thinking than I would have done about this not long ago.
    The wife was much more understanding than I’d have expected. She would definitely have gotten pissy about this not long ago.
2 Likes
                **Stage 4 Cycle 2 Week 6**
  • I’m actually getting excited reading everyone’s experiences on QZP. It sounds like they’ve really found a way to change self belief for the better at the deepest levels.
    Now, DR really seems to have changed a lot of my beliefs about myself just in Q and Qv2, so I’m really looking forward to trying something that goes even deeper.

• I can really say that I believe in myself now. Or maybe a more accurate way of putting it is that I don’t disbelieve in myself. Looking back, I can’t say that I had a lot of self doubt because my doubts were near certainties in my mind. I was able to paint over them with positive self talk and forced visualizations of positive outcomes, but under the oily impenetrable surface of my subconscious, those certainties still skulked. And that’s the place that truly gives birth to the currents that control the direction of my life.
    A year on DR has actually made some changes at those depths.

• I was watching some PUA dude on YouTube out of boredom more than anything else, and he said something that really struck a cord with me.
    He said that the only real factor that effects the level of woman you can get (on ye olde 1-10 scale) is where you believe yourself to be on that same olde 1-10 scale. There is of course more than looks involved in those numbers.
    All of the techniques and other crap they teach does nothing more than increase your own estimation of your number in the moment.
    Not only did that strike me as incredibly true (I know, some of y’all are saying “duh”) but it applies to every part of life as much as it does to seduction and attraction.
    For most of my existence I have been living a I’d say level three or four life. I have a level three or four job, and couldn’t seem to get above that no matter how hard I tried. I for the most part attracted level three or four girls (based on more than looks).
    The reason for that is that I got the impression during childhood that I was only capable of achieving a level three or four in any category. I rejected and edited out any evidence that said otherwise.
    That seems to have changed.

• In anticipation of QZP, I am only running DE for the next couple of days. After that, I’ll switch to running the recommended listening pattern with DE, RICH, and chosen.

• The theme for next year is going to be improvement of my social skills as they relate to success at several concrete goals that I’ve set for myself.
    I think I’m going to keep my Qv2 custom with Emperor, DareDevil and The Commander as the centerpiece of my stack all year, or at least until QZP customs come out. I’ll rotate the other two titles around to suit my needs.
    I’m focusing on the social aspect because I think that that’s been one of the major stumbling blocks to my success.
    For instance, the awkwardness of being “on the spot” in interviews has caused me to stumble over answers that I could get easily if I was typing them on a screen.
    Shyness has kept me from directly perusing networking opportunities, and my aloofness has kept me from spreading the reputation that my competence and professionalism have earned.
    That all ends in 2022.

2 Likes
  • I got some proof that the workout program I’m on is doing me some good. Our downstairs bathroom has one of those smaller than normal door frames. I can’t fit my arms and shoulders through it without turning partly sideways.
1 Like
  • I have ordered Chosen and fortunately looked at the forum before I ordered my custom because I added a few of the new modules that fit perfectly with my battle plans for this year.
    The final build is:
  1. Emperor Core
  2. Daredevil Core
  3. The Commander Core
  4. Wayfinder
  5. Emotions Unfettered (just something I need to work on)
  6. Fortune’s Favorite
  7. Immortals Blade
  8. Mountain Breaker (one of my goals is something I’ve been trying for for a long ass time)
  9. Dragon Tongue
  10. Voice Master
  11. Entranced
  12. The Boundary
  13. Iron Frame
  14. Furious Ascent
  15. Organization Perfected
  16. Lifeblood Fable
  17. Eagle Eye
  18. Sanguine
  19. Ebon Manuver (whatever the hell that word means)
  20. Mosaic

This is primarily aimed at my social skills as they relate to success. It’s going to be run with Chosen and RICH for a minimum of 90 days.
2022 is going to kick ass.

4 Likes
  • I think that I’m going to do what I’d originally planned for next year, and alternate a success stack with a seduction and attraction stack. It’ll be The Year of the Sexcessful Emperor.
    So I’ll be running Wanted and Diamond for my ZPs and this custom.
  1. Primal Seduction Core
  2. Daredevil Core
  3. Alexander’s Play
  4. Edge of Danger
  5. Temptation
  6. Entranced
  7. Seducers Gaze
  8. Eventide
  9. Dragon Tongue
  10. Voice Master
  11. Furious Ascent
  12. Iron Frame
  13. The Boundary
  14. Transcendental Connection
  15. Perfect Style and Smell
  16. Focused Arousal
  17. Instant Spark
  18. Ultimate Writer
  19. Long Range Seduction
  20. Mosaic

That should get me some results right there. I made PS the core for the Q because it’s more action oriented and Wanted could benefit more from ZP as I understand it.

4 Likes
  • I’m running my first loops of Chosen and RICH tonight as soon as I get to work. I’m enjoying the anticipation.
    From the goal statements and what people have been saying, it sounds like just what the doctor ordered to break my career out of the doldrums that it’s been in for the last four years.
    Damn, I wish I’d had this stuff available earlier in life.

I just ran LimitlessZP then R.I.C.H.ZP

Now I feel lazy. Like my mind is revolting at the idea of sitting here waiting for Uber Eats deliveries.

Same thing happened when I ran money subs file working at Apple. Maybe I’m just lazy at the core

1 Like

Give it some time. These things can supposedly change our cores, but I’m guessing that isn’t instant.
Plus on another thread Saint said that it sometimes has a tranquilizing effect and you’ll see more after you sleep.

1 Like
  • That was quick. I just finished my first run of RICHOSEN. I felt a light kind of swimming feeling in my head during, but no real disconnect from reality. I don’t feel particularly energized or tired, but I just feel different. My mind feels clear, I’m nice and relaxed, but otherwise I don’t feel much different.
2 Likes
  • Woh, scratch that, I feel very different, it’s just hard to describe how. It’s like I’m on a different level from my body. For instance, I feel hungry, but it doesn’t connect in the same way that it did.
1 Like

are you continuing on with DR or changing out for regeneration zp?

I’m finishing my year on DR in three weeks and moving on to more concrete goals.

1 Like
  • I’m pretty much feeling back in my body now. Eating helped.
    My financial anxiety has disappeared completely. I am absolutely sure that we are going to be fine. I recognize that there was a tiny seed of doubt remaining before. It’s gone.

• Not an hour after I finished my RICH loop, one of the visiting higher ups came up to talk to me about me wanting a lot of OT. I haven’t seen the new schedule yet, but this is a good sign.

2 Likes
  • When I went to get the wife and kid up this morning, I noticed that I was a lot less emotionally reactive than usual. This is normally quite an annoying process, so that does say something.
    There seems to be a kind of shield between “me” and my usual internal annoyance reaction.

• I went to check in for my haircut and I surprised myself. My voice came out a lot deeper and louder than usual. It was kind of a shock.

3 Likes
  • Interesting, the HR VP for the company I now work for called me to see if I had any questions. During the conversation, she said that she had “heard a lot of great things about me”. She said it in a way that made me think that she actually had.
    Back in the day I was convinced that people were talking behind my back, and it was having an effect on my life. A bad one.
    Now for the first time, it seems that people are saying good things about me out of my hearing.
    I wonder how Lifeblood Fable is going to increase that effect in my next custom.
4 Likes
  • I’ve been very tired and not very productive today. I even took a nap which I usually never do. Other than that I feel completely normal.
    I don’t think that the tiredness is sub related. This is the first time in quite a few months that I’ve had more than one day off in a week, and I think that my subconscious has just figured out that it’s OK to decompress a little bit.
1 Like
  • I’m feeling completely normal today. I think that something is different, but I can’t really put my finger on it. I’m maybe a bit less reactive, and the wife is maybe being a bit more respectful. What do you want? I’ve only run one loop of Chosen, so any noticeable change is impressive.
2 Likes
                 **Stage 4 Cycle 2 Week 7**
  • This is the last active listening week in the Year of the Dragon Emperor. Though, since I’ve switched to the QZP listening pattern, I might extend that a bit into next week and just take the five days off before I start with Dominus Maximums, which is what I’m calling my new Emperor custom.
    I’m actually pretty impressed with myself. I made a plan last year, and stuck it out for the entire year. No deviation, no taking time out to participate in tests, no thinking that I needed to switch things up to handle a temporary crisis. I did get a bit bored, but I pushed through anyway.
    I think that my results speak volumes for taking a long term approach and sticking to a plan.

• I felt really stable and normal all of this weekend. There was very little if any negative mind chatter. This is despite the fact that I don’t know for sure that my overtime is coming back. I’m just kind of taking it for granted that everything is going to be ok. I’m a lot more relaxed than I ever used to be even though times still look pretty rough on paper.

• This morning I woke up with a sentence running through my head. “The crosshairs are on you”. I don’t know if that was just the residue of a dream or an actual warning from my subconscious, but it seemed meaningful. (For those of you that might not know, crosshairs are the little perpendicular lines you see when you look through a rifle scope)
    I didn’t feel any fear about it, so I’m not sure about this one.

• I applied for a recruit position with an agency that I’ve applied for before. Last time I wasn’t even invited to test, so we’ll see. I am opening the doors to the job I want manifesting, and I can’t wait to see how Chosen improves my oral board performance.

2 Likes