William’s Winning Wayfare

LBFH 15m EE 15m WB 3s yesterday

Holy shit WB is quick wtf??

The social results can be explained by other factors, but the manifestation is undoubtedly WB.
Well, considering that I’ve used WB for well over a year total, some fast results are to be expected, but not this quick with this little exposure.

Did LBFH pave & clean the path so much that WB just flows like that? or is WB hijacking the scripting in LBFH to have its effects enhanced?

I’m gonna use +2s for WB until 20s, then +1s from then on.
I could use a higher increment, but given the current results, I kinda don’t need to rush it.


LBFH’s relaxation effects are not as active, but I can tap into it very easily anytime I want. Tapping into it has also been the majority of my reaction nowadays.

I think it has been installed; all I have to do now is get accustomed to using it in as many situations as possible.

When in doubt, relax.

We always have the direct link to immediate relaxation.
There’s no man, thing, place, time, substance, or condition required.

Getting here required me to face many mental blocks, illusions the mind creates to keep the excess unnecessary tensions. It even masks the blocks as a false path towards relaxation, but now I don’t even mull over the majority of them. The direct path towards relaxation is always open.

I think it was about a month ago that it ‘clicked’.

I can’t believe it only took me a month to go this far.
LBFH is that overpowered.


Update 1:

WB is miraculous LOL.
Not gonna elaborate, but it’s great.


Update 2:

This is the second rest day (1 listening, 2 rest days), i thought WB was gonna weaken.

No. It’s still strong.
3s was enough to open a whole can of worms.

5 Likes

LBFH 15m EE 15m WB 5s

WB and LBFH is a great combo.

WB attracts women & smoothens the process, LBFH helps spread the love & co-regulation to them, making them end up being in a better state at the end of the day.

All balanced with EE so it doesn’t eat my productivity, which is also helped by the relaxation from LBFH.

4 Likes

There’s a subtle, frequent tension in the background when I’m using WB.

I was sticking with WB for so long that I didn’t really notice it back then.
Now that I’ve got the insights from LBFH, and I’ve taken a long enough break from WB, the tension becomes much more obvious.

This is the perfect time to pair it with LBFH.

I feel similar to how I was a few weeks ago. Back then I was healing so many things when the relaxation stuff ‘clicked’ using LBFH. This is another round of healing, but with WB’s.

I’m going to take it slow.
This is another layer I wasn’t aware of. I thought I had microlooped it long enough back then.
If 3s & 5s already gave me this, it’s safe to assume that it might get overwhelming if I rush it.
I’m going to use 4s, 6s, then +1s from that point onwards.


Ho'oponopono

I wrote this in the black section of the forum, but after I thought more about it, this is not as esoteric as the other topics there. Ho’oponopono is also well known. So I’ll just repost it here.

3 Likes

WB is working so well.

The contrast from just before I added it to my stack, to when I started listening to it again until now, is just unbelievable.

It’s so quick & so strong, it’s as if I just flipped a light switch when I played that 3s of WB more than a week ago.

I’ll listen to 6s tomorrow.

I’ve experienced it many times, but it still boggles me how I respond this well to such a low exposure.

I use 2 restdays in between every listening day, even then the results are remarkably consistent.


Little exposure

I did get some suspiciously good results too when i accidentally run 3s of Mogul a few months ago.

I’ve used Mogul for around a year total, almost as long as I’ve run WB for.

These little exposures are strong. Maybe there’s something more that I can work with here. A sort of a refresher once every month or so.

I was flirting with the idea back then, but it didn’t go anywhere since i was worried about stability. I still am. But the idea is interesting enough to theorise about.


Relaxation fluctuations

The fluctuations i was talking about with LBFH is mostly over. Now I don’t feel the relaxation variance on the day after I listen to LBFH anymore.

This was a big part about why 2 restdays every listening day fit me so well when using LBFH.

I’ll observe more, then see if going to the normal 1 restday is good for the next cycle.

3 Likes

LBFH 15m EE 15m WB 6s

The new LBFH is the best sub I’ve used by far.
These effects are lifechanging.

I can’t help but to feel optimistic about the world.

The people, the nature, the infrastructure, the world, everything. My default is to see the positive in them.

Turns out, consistently relaxing the excess tension allows optimism in life to bloom naturally.

It’s always there, hidden by the tensions.

Positivity is easy, it will come by itself by default. The only thing that hinders it is the subtle tension that blocks its natural arising.

Once the tensions are cleared out, positivity will naturally arise.


Update 1: Relaxation in a dream

I remember a dream i got recently.

I was in a cafe, talking to women, then i realised the tension i got. So as usual, I tried to relax my body & just observing my thought patterns.

The scene suddenly changed to my bedroom, there I realised that was a dream and I entered a lucid dream.

I also couldn’t shift my attention to my body as usual, it lacked the tactility. So that made me even more aware that I was in a dream.

That’s pretty cool.

5 Likes

This is an interesting point.

It’s not about soulmate, but from when i was young, the concept of “love vs obsession” has been drilled into me.

Love is pure, giving out of fullness instead of lacking, without needing anything in return.
Obsession is the opposite, taking, it’s the part that wants something out of others, even from the place of lacking.

I know that’s not the entire definition of obsession, but that’s what i learnt back then.

Maybe that has affected my experience with LBFH in a different way than others too.

In a relationship, it’s usually a blend of the two, but if we’re talking about love by itself, that’s my rough classification of it.

3 Likes

I got sick.

It’s interesting to see how my ability to notice, relax, & observe weakens as I become physically unwell.

The tensions in my body when I’m sick are blocking my relaxation, which makes the kindness not come up naturally as usual. That leads to me having a shorter temper. This is strange since I could almost effortlessly maintain the relaxation & kindness when my body is healthy.

I rarely get sick, so this is such a whiplash.

Which is good.

I get to experience applying these abilities under an uncommon condition, but at the perfect time since I’m not as busy as I was just a week ago.

4 Likes

get well soon!

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

LBFH 15m EE 15m WB 9s

Long rambles about my mental state when i was ill

I’ve been reluctant to classify this as a recon, or my brain being thrown off from the illness, or a psychological thing unrelated to sub.

Lately, I’ve been hit with random spikes of existential crises relating to the concept of impermanence.

It was weird, as i’m generally accepting of this fact. Now I find myself having spikes of emotional distraught randomly relating to it. As if I don’t want to let go of the grip.

How do I describe it…
I feel alone. Not lonely, alone. Uncomfortably alone. I’m surrounded by people, yet I feel alone. Everything is me, I’m everything, yet it is painfully alone.
That’s a really vague description, but that’s how it feels, if it makes any sense.

I think i dug up something deeper than before, I got mild glimpses of this ever since i started the relaxation stuff using LBFH, but now it suddenly spikes up in frequency & intensity.

The answer is the same. Just relax.
Let it come, let it be, let it go. Just observe.
But I can’t lie and say that these haven’t been intense.

I wasn’t sure whether it’s recon or my brain messing up from the illness, but as i get physically better, my mental is starting to recover too from that. So it is most likely caused by the illness.

But I wonder, was it just a one off, or did the illness show me something deep i have to deal with later?

I’ll have to see which one is which.
It should be clear now that i’m healthier than before.

Usually, if something like this happens, i preemptively lower the exposure/take a washout. But i can’t know if it was because of the illness or not if i do that now. So i will use the subs as usual and observe the situation for a while first. A washout later is always an option if anything.


I feel like I need to retrain myself to do the relaxation stuff again. My body is stiff & tense from when I was sick.

It’s an active process, but i hope it will be my complete default one day. Just one step at a time building the habit & rewiring my brain.


Update 1:

I’m recovering well, but I feel like I’m regressing in the mental department in my meditation progress.
It’s okay, the attachment towards progress itself is another form of tension that I can take care of.
Notice the tension that comes with it, then just relax. Observe the rest.

4 Likes

I forgot to listen to the subs yesterday.

This is day 4 of the rest day.
At this point I might as well just wait for 2 days and call it a cycle.


Planning the next cycle

My plan for the next cycle is to go back to the 11 on 4 off, 11 on 4/5 off.
This guarantees that I get a full 5 days washout every 2 months (when there are 31 days in the month), while also not breaking the continuity of the cycle, as using 4 days is counted as extra rest days instead of a full washout.

I know using full loops of LBFH & EE with the “1 listen, 2 rest days, repeat” formula is working great for me, but I’m not sure if the progress can transfer well to the normal every other day schedule.

So I’ll reset them both to gain a better feeling of what works best with this format.

+6s/Listening Day for LBFH starting from 12s.
+10s/LD for EE starting from 10s.
WB is +1s/LD as usual.
I’ll double them when I hit 1m & 3m, then jump straight to 15m when I hit 7m.
Reset whenever I suspect that it’s too much.

The increment for EE is quicker because I’ve had this sub in my stack in a row, excluding the regular scheduled breaks, for god knows how long. I know I can handle it well.
LBFH is gonna advance at normal speed. I can take 15m very well with 2 rest days in between, but I’m not sure where my sweetspot is with only 1. Advance at a moderate pace so I can spot it easier.

3 Likes

LBFH 12s EE 10s WB 10s

This is the start of a new cycle.
I’ll follow the plan I wrote above.
“11 on 4 off, 11 on 4 off” & “11 on 4 off, 11 on 5 off” if there are 31 days in the month.

So technically, my schedule is 24 listening days in a cycle instead of 30, but it’s much more consistent to schedule it this way.


Relaxation & action

I find that slow moving while being mindful about relaxing the tensions that arise in my body to be really pleasant. Since I started doing it consistently for an extended amount of time, it feels as if everything is moving faster than they need to be. It’s very refreshing.

I used to think that relaxing is an action, but the more I think about it after learning from LBFH, the more I realise that it’s not really an active act.

This shift in the way I approach relaxation is weirdly useful.

If I clench my fist, relaxing it is not another action; it’s the natural sequence that the body undergoes after it stops sending electrical signals to my fist to tighten. The electrical signal itself is not a single continuous thing; it’s a set of many, many pulses the brain sends rapidly to many smaller parts of a muscle to tighten it. 1 pulse, one tiny moment of contraction, which doesn’t last until it receives another pulse. It happens so quickly, so many times, that it gives the illusion that “tightening” is one action.

Clenching my fist is not a single action; it’s a collection of thousands of actions occurring very rapidly, creating the illusion of a single action. It’s like blinking christmas lights being played so quickly that it seems as if the lights are turned on continuously.

Relaxing is about not taking more action.
It’s not unplugging, it’s about releasing the hand crank.

I’m not sure how to explain the why, but approaching relaxation as releasing, instead of actively turning off has been very useful so far.

2 Likes

LBFH 18s EE 20s WB 11s

I think I get it.

HeO provides that distinct grounded power, stability, stillness, etc.
I was sick, but even with that I could still differentiate them, it was that distinct.

I raved a lot about LBFH, but HeO was doing a lot of the heavy lifting too.
LBFH alone lacked that HeO support as the basis.
But both together are monstrously good.

I’m glad I took a break from it. It’s time to go back.

As I figured out back then, using HeO for anything less than 15m was not doing it for me.
I’ve used it for 1y8m, there’s nothing major that hinders me anymore.

But, going straight to 15m with a new scheduling format is not wise.
I’ll do +15s from 0.

I’ll miss the social aspects of WB, but I can just use it again whenever I need the boost.
It was not the first time I’ve used extremely low exposure like 3s-5s and still got massive results.
Using WB for more than a year paid off. It’s incredible that I can wake the dormant WB inside of me by doing that.


I think a good way to paint my ambitions with the subs is these:
LBFH: I want to make this my default no matter what.
EE: Necessary insurance to keep everything going.
HeO: I want to grow with this as the foundation.
WB: I have reaped most of what I want from it, now it’s just a booster.

Other than those, I’m interested in growing using Mogul & RM:UWX, but they’re not as necessary as the ones in my stack yet. EE & HeO don’t cover everything, but they are good enough to fill the role.

4 Likes

LBFH 34s EE 40s HeO 32s

So far so good.
I can feel that inner & outer stability again from HeO.
Turns out it is actually from HeO. I’ve used it for 1y8m, yet it’s still having profound changes in me.

It seems like the results from LBFH still stay even with this low exposure.
Not as holistic, but still noticeable. I guess as long as there’s some exposure, the results will stay.

After reading more about how Peace is being received, there are some clear differences.

Peace evokes the feeling of, well, peace on top of its regulation effects. While LBFH’s relaxation feels more like cleansing & releasing at most. I get no sense of elevated, complete Peace from it, but that releasing facilitates love & kindness in LBFH instead.

4 Likes

LBFH 52s EE 1m HeO 1m12s

I got carried away and wrote a bit too much about the results. I’ll change this entry to a general update instead.


The results are starting to pick up the pace again as I increase the exposure.

The relaxation from LBFH feels a bit more subtle.
The stability from HeO is starting to show up again.
The productivity is not at full force yet, things happened and i got sloppy here and there, but it is getting back up again.

WB’s active results are slowing down.

I like the direction of where everything is going.

3 Likes

What the hell man.

Do not withhold those goodies from us.

1 Like

I had to man, I went a bit too far with talking about WB’s results.

:innocent:

I’ll just say that I’m very optimistic with the extend that Heartsong can bring to people, judging by how absurd WB’s results already are. They’re gonna make the strong manifestation more accessible to more people.

4 Likes

Now you just straight up tempting me bud.

Guess I’ma have to see for myself.

1 Like

LBFH 1m16s EE 1m40s HeO 2m

Something about EE is starting to “click”.

I’m gonna go back to 1m30s and lower its increment to +5s.
I’m not sure yet, but I might have found the sweet spot.
There’s only one way to find out.

I’ll also lower HeO’s increment to +10s, just in case.

I’ll keep LBFH going at its current pace; I’m confident it hasn’t hit its sweet spot yet.

2 Likes

I remember you said that subs usually click after 4-6 months on them and have deeper effects afterwards. Is this the second click like that for you with EE, considering how long you’ve been running it?

1 Like