William’s Winning Wayfare

I forgot to listen to the subs yesterday.

This is day 4 of the rest day.
At this point I might as well just wait for 2 days and call it a cycle.


Planning the next cycle

My plan for the next cycle is to go back to the 11 on 4 off, 11 on 4/5 off.
This guarantees that I get a full 5 days washout every 2 months (when there are 31 days in the month), while also not breaking the continuity of the cycle, as using 4 days is counted as extra rest days instead of a full washout.

I know using full loops of LBFH & EE with the “1 listen, 2 rest days, repeat” formula is working great for me, but I’m not sure if the progress can transfer well to the normal every other day schedule.

So I’ll reset them both to gain a better feeling of what works best with this format.

+6s/Listening Day for LBFH starting from 12s.
+10s/LD for EE starting from 10s.
WB is +1s/LD as usual.
I’ll double them when I hit 1m & 3m, then jump straight to 15m when I hit 7m.
Reset whenever I suspect that it’s too much.

The increment for EE is quicker because I’ve had this sub in my stack in a row, excluding the regular scheduled breaks, for god knows how long. I know I can handle it well.
LBFH is gonna advance at normal speed. I can take 15m very well with 2 rest days in between, but I’m not sure where my sweetspot is with only 1. Advance at a moderate pace so I can spot it easier.

3 Likes

LBFH 12s EE 10s WB 10s

This is the start of a new cycle.
I’ll follow the plan I wrote above.
“11 on 4 off, 11 on 4 off” & “11 on 4 off, 11 on 5 off” if there are 31 days in the month.

So technically, my schedule is 24 listening days in a cycle instead of 30, but it’s much more consistent to schedule it this way.


Relaxation & action

I find that slow moving while being mindful about relaxing the tensions that arise in my body to be really pleasant. Since I started doing it consistently for an extended amount of time, it feels as if everything is moving faster than they need to be. It’s very refreshing.

I used to think that relaxing is an action, but the more I think about it after learning from LBFH, the more I realise that it’s not really an active act.

This shift in the way I approach relaxation is weirdly useful.

If I clench my fist, relaxing it is not another action; it’s the natural sequence that the body undergoes after it stops sending electrical signals to my fist to tighten. The electrical signal itself is not a single continuous thing; it’s a set of many, many pulses the brain sends rapidly to many smaller parts of a muscle to tighten it. 1 pulse, one tiny moment of contraction, which doesn’t last until it receives another pulse. It happens so quickly, so many times, that it gives the illusion that “tightening” is one action.

Clenching my fist is not a single action; it’s a collection of thousands of actions occurring very rapidly, creating the illusion of a single action. It’s like blinking christmas lights being played so quickly that it seems as if the lights are turned on continuously.

Relaxing is about not taking more action.
It’s not unplugging, it’s about releasing the hand crank.

I’m not sure how to explain the why, but approaching relaxation as releasing, instead of actively turning off has been very useful so far.

2 Likes

LBFH 18s EE 20s WB 11s

I think I get it.

HeO provides that distinct grounded power, stability, stillness, etc.
I was sick, but even with that I could still differentiate them, it was that distinct.

I raved a lot about LBFH, but HeO was doing a lot of the heavy lifting too.
LBFH alone lacked that HeO support as the basis.
But both together are monstrously good.

I’m glad I took a break from it. It’s time to go back.

As I figured out back then, using HeO for anything less than 15m was not doing it for me.
I’ve used it for 1y8m, there’s nothing major that hinders me anymore.

But, going straight to 15m with a new scheduling format is not wise.
I’ll do +15s from 0.

I’ll miss the social aspects of WB, but I can just use it again whenever I need the boost.
It was not the first time I’ve used extremely low exposure like 3s-5s and still got massive results.
Using WB for more than a year paid off. It’s incredible that I can wake the dormant WB inside of me by doing that.


I think a good way to paint my ambitions with the subs is these:
LBFH: I want to make this my default no matter what.
EE: Necessary insurance to keep everything going.
HeO: I want to grow with this as the foundation.
WB: I have reaped most of what I want from it, now it’s just a booster.

Other than those, I’m interested in growing using Mogul & RM:UWX, but they’re not as necessary as the ones in my stack yet. EE & HeO don’t cover everything, but they are good enough to fill the role.

4 Likes

LBFH 34s EE 40s HeO 32s

So far so good.
I can feel that inner & outer stability again from HeO.
Turns out it is actually from HeO. I’ve used it for 1y8m, yet it’s still having profound changes in me.

It seems like the results from LBFH still stay even with this low exposure.
Not as holistic, but still noticeable. I guess as long as there’s some exposure, the results will stay.

After reading more about how Peace is being received, there are some clear differences.

Peace evokes the feeling of, well, peace on top of its regulation effects. While LBFH’s relaxation feels more like cleansing & releasing at most. I get no sense of elevated, complete Peace from it, but that releasing facilitates love & kindness in LBFH instead.

4 Likes

LBFH 52s EE 1m HeO 1m12s

I got carried away and wrote a bit too much about the results. I’ll change this entry to a general update instead.


The results are starting to pick up the pace again as I increase the exposure.

The relaxation from LBFH feels a bit more subtle.
The stability from HeO is starting to show up again.
The productivity is not at full force yet, things happened and i got sloppy here and there, but it is getting back up again.

WB’s active results are slowing down.

I like the direction of where everything is going.

3 Likes

What the hell man.

Do not withhold those goodies from us.

1 Like

I had to man, I went a bit too far with talking about WB’s results.

:innocent:

I’ll just say that I’m very optimistic with the extend that Heartsong can bring to people, judging by how absurd WB’s results already are. They’re gonna make the strong manifestation more accessible to more people.

4 Likes

Now you just straight up tempting me bud.

Guess I’ma have to see for myself.

1 Like

LBFH 1m16s EE 1m40s HeO 2m

Something about EE is starting to “click”.

I’m gonna go back to 1m30s and lower its increment to +5s.
I’m not sure yet, but I might have found the sweet spot.
There’s only one way to find out.

I’ll also lower HeO’s increment to +10s, just in case.

I’ll keep LBFH going at its current pace; I’m confident it hasn’t hit its sweet spot yet.

2 Likes

I remember you said that subs usually click after 4-6 months on them and have deeper effects afterwards. Is this the second click like that for you with EE, considering how long you’ve been running it?

1 Like

I believe this is the third.

There was that one time it happened; it was spread out and subtle, but the difference was noticeable.

There was also this shift where I started to value quality rest time more. This one followed the circumstances I’ve built in my life too though, not just inside, so the realisation & implementation are more spread out.


I took a quick look at my listening history, and I’ve just realised this is the 11th month of using EE, almost a year. I’m not sure if my history with LE counts too; it is Executive + Beyond Limitless after all. It has the entirety of the OG Executive in it. If it does, then the total is around 15 months now, 1y3m.

I didn’t realise I’ve been more loyal to The Executive than HeO.
My longest streak with HeO was about 10 months. I’m approaching 1y9m total now.
DRR could take the spot since I used it for 1y9m straight, but I’ve only used each stage for 7 months each, they are in the same family, but the results are different.

EE isn’t flashy.

I barely talked about it here, but I stuck with it for a reason. It just works.

2 Likes

LBFH 1m32s EE 1m30s HeO 2m

This hits the spot.
The sweet spot.

EE is more consistent than when i played it for shorter/longer.

I’m gonna decrease the increment even further to +1s.
I’ve found the sweet spot; there’s no reason to rush out of it.

I’m gonna lower HeO to +5s too, just in case again.

And maybe it’s wise to throttle LBFH a bit. I’m gonna lower it to +10s.
It’s not the sweet spot for LBFH yet, but I don’t want to rock the boat too much when I’ve just recently discovered EE’s.

4 Likes

LBFH 1m40s EE 1m31s Mogul 15s

Yes. Mogul.

It’s an emergency Mogul time.

The condition is not favourable, but what i’m surprised about is how calm i am about all this. The amount of relaxation & detachment that LBFH provides have helped me in navigating this with a clear mind. It’s like i can feel everything, but i don’t suffer from it internally.

It sucks that I can’t rely on HeO’s stability & groundedness for a while, but Mogul takes priority now.

I’ll use +15s increment, doubling every 1m, 3m, & 7m.

4 Likes

welcome back to the club

I hope you get through that emergency

3 Likes

So, the critical part is over.

At this point i’m not even surprised at Mogul’s manifestation speed anymore. I’m just gonna accept the absurd as the norm.

It’s not over yet, so Mogul is here to stay.
I might as well have it in my stack properly from now on for the time being.

But I realised a subtle recon.

I haven’t used Mogul in a long while, so it’s to be expected that there are new ones developing in the mean time or some recon that had been resolved to reappear.

+15s feels reckless.
I’m gonna restart from 5s, then +5s every listening day.

5 Likes

If you dont mind me asking why mogul over R.I.C.H?

It’s an emergency. It’s time for the ol’ reliable.
I can’t risk gambling the stability with a new sub.

I could have used any other wealth sub if I had enough history with it.

3 Likes

LBFH 1m50s EE 1m32s Moguls 5s

I feel like I’m being pampered materially.

Everything just flows; somehow things work out in an unexpectedly favourable way, both small and big.

I know I’ve seen how good microloops can work first hand from using it with WB for so long, but I’m still in disbelief with Mogul. It’s so quick, consistent, and frankly abnormal, lol.


Honestly, it’d be better if I had the deep emotional support I have when using WB.
Especially at this time.

I feel like it always drains away sooner or later every time I stop using WB.
Many of the changes stay, but this part still hasn’t stuck yet.

But it’s not the priority right now.
Mogul & EE are above everything, then LBFH to smooth things out.


I’m considering reducing Mogul to only +2s.

It’s working & it’s consistent. I feel like a steady breeze upon the mast is more important now than a strong wind that might rock & capsize the boat. I can’t risk that.

Though I think I could be more confident about sticking with +5s.
I’ve used this sub for at least a year total before. It’s not a hard sub like WB either.
I’m sure I’ll be able to sail safely regardless.

5 Likes

LBFH 2m EE 1m33s Mogul 10s

I’m starting to faintly get more of the relaxation effect from LBFH.
As I thought, I haven’t reached the sweet spot for it yet.

It’s nice to see the familiar over the top relaxation again.

I think the fact that LBFH makes me relax by my own volition contributes a lot to its effectiveness.
There’s a difference between relaxing by my own will and being forced to do so.
It’s as if LBFH has convinced me that it’s the best & the most natural thing to do.
SC subs always feel natural after all.

I’m gonna take it nice and slow as usual.


Update 1:

“Subtle” was an understatement. It’s coming in strong.
It’s not as much as when I used it with full exposure, but it’s not as overbearing either.
It’s actually kinda pleasantly gentle.

I might have approached the sweet spot, actually.

This is what I’m talking about when I mentioned the 2 sweet spots.
One where the results are nice, strong, & consistent, and one where it’s barely approaching recon territory.

I might have figured them out for both LBFH & EE.

I could and have run both for 15m each with no problem, but this is definitely the first kind of sweet spot. I’ll modify the increment again now.

I’ll reduce LBFH’s increment to +1s just like EE.
It might be a bit too early to throttle LBFH, but I want to see whether this is a fluke or if it’s actually the sweet spot.

5 Likes

LBFH 2m2s EE 1m35s Mogul 20s

It’s unbelievable how drastically LBFH works after it crosses the 2m mark.
Whatever my sweetspot is, i can at least say that i’ve found the minimum for myself.

The relaxation is very consistent.

I feel like it doesn’t go as deep as when I used 15m, but the relaxation that’s here is more consistent.
I’ll try probing the 15m mark next time so i can get a better perspective on how different it is.


Whatever it is, just relax

I’m trying to find circumstances where relaxing is not the right thing to do; I rarely find any.
Even in a situation where tension is needed, finding ways to relax parts that don’t need to be tense is always fruitful. I still find myself perplexed by the sheer extent & depth of what “just relax” can bring.

It really is ‘just relax’.

It’s not quite a command,
I’m not trying to reach relaxation.
It’s more about releasing the tension that’s already there.

I feel like writing in depth about the whole relaxation thing, but I’ve done that aplenty before.
But really, it all boils down to ‘just relax’. There’s no complication to it, only an illusion that there is.
Granted, the illusion has to be respected too; it’s a part of us after all. But whenever possible, just relax.


Mogul + LBFH is better than I expected

Holy shit do Mogul + LBFH work insanely well together.
I’ve never realised I had this much hidden tension about financial stuff.

Using it in conjunction with LBFH feels like I’m using an entirely different wealth sub altogether.

I’m admittedly not in the best position wealth-wise from the recent domino of events, but I’ve never felt this insured, relaxed, & cared for financially. I’m not even sure the word ‘financial’ even captures it all; ‘materially’ is more accurate.

Of course, the favourable material conditions I’ve gained from Mogul are not gonna immediately fix everything, in spite of how abnormally good the external manifestation has been so far. But having the internal be this cared for is definitely a great step forward regardless.

I might gonna use Mogul longer than I originally planned.
There’s unexpectedly a ton to gain from.


Back to basics

It’s funny how I’m coming back to my very first stack of Mogul + LBFH almost 4 years ago and still gaining a lot from them.

I’ve used them both for well over a year total at this point.

Truthfully, I want to focus on just those 2 for a while, but EE is the ‘main sub’ this time around. It has been there for around a year undisturbed except for the scheduled breaks. I don’t mess with my main sub unless absolutely necessary.

2 Likes