Will be there more products for women in SC?

Or Sex Mastery?

1 Like

I’ve often thought that any woman I get seriously involved with, I’d want her running programs like DR, QL, and Seductress. Smart, relaxed, low anxiety, good mood, and beautiful.

3 Likes

A bit unrealistic there?

“At Subliminal Club, there can be no limits!”

4 Likes

You had me up until here, lmao.

Jk. Low maintenance women exist.

Allegedly.

1 Like

tenor

3 Likes

I like your attitude. It’s good to help people better themselves. In that context, it’s also about bettering the relationship.

The question would be; would they stick to you after bettering themselves so much? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

James, for god’s sake, leave that lady alone! Or is it love?:heart_eyes:

1 Like
4 Likes

Great, great song… Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I found myself staring at that for around a minute or so… mesmerized by every provocative move.

3 Likes

And I’m talking about squashing any discussion that uses a statement like implies the idea that “SC is neglecting women” – when they have 44 products that women can use for pretty much any goal they desire to work for.

SC will easily cross $1M revenue in 2021. We allow this conversation today, and in 6 months there will be another asking for female moderators, in 1 year women in the development team - and 2 years later - racial diversity. Pretty soon this will be another place where innovation dies, politics thrives.

To me, this line of thinking is a bigger problem than female-specific products.

:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Why am I not surprised?

1 Like

That is precisely the difference.

YT subs are targeted to people interested in Passive Manifestation.
SC subs are targeted to people interested in Active Manifestation.

A member of this forum quickly learns that it is imperative to take goal-oriented action to experience the subs working. I’d wager that the typical discussion of an LOA group is going to lean towards some form of daydreaming and not action taking.

If it’s the opposite, I’d love to join the said group. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I don’t want to be impolite but I’m afraid you missed the question mark in the topic title.

I’m not from the U.S., therefore, I have not been socially programmed the way you were so I cannot relate to what you wrote. We have to take into account that not only U.S. citizens (including women) use SC products.

I’m not from the US (or Canada or Europe).

I’m not white.

I wasn’t raised Christian.

I didn’t even go to college.

I’ve never held a job in this century.

I’ve not been divorced.

I’m also not on any social media for over 2 years.

So, no, this is not coming from any emotional bias or social programming. :slight_smile: :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Same tbh lol

2 Likes

THAT is actually more dangerous. :smile:
It implants a seed … of doubt … that cannot ever be resolved.

This is the same reason why at least a portion of SC scripts are in Question form, not Statements. Just listen to any supercharger.

:wink:

2 Likes

Of course you were

2 Likes