Will be there more products for women in SC?

You meant Ascencion for Women and Seductress aren’t solid?
Do you really want a Khaleesi who is ruled by her emotions/periods?

Just asking.

1 Like

That could be a explanation why there aren’t so many subliminals for women, most of the subliminals for women are related to beauty and they use them a lot. Why to change the way they really are (feminine)?

2 Likes

Thanks, I didn’t know I was so dangerous. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Because many of them don’t want to be that way maybe? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Maybe, I imagine in that category women stronger than me, violet/red/blue hair, who hate men, and don’t recognize the power of femininity combined with masculinity, unless you want to play swords or play arm wrestling, or have a masculine woman besides you :laughing:, at least I’m not into that. Anyway just my funny/real point of view!

4 Likes

Let them be, man. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
tease

Peace and love. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero - I quite agree with @Simon on this one although I do understand your intent

A couple of months ago, I stated what I believed was a biological truth on this forum. It was directed at a lady thinking it would be useful info. Unfortunately, for reasons I will not post since it touches on a couple of redpill concepts, it turned into an argument that SaintSovereign had to shut down. Which I agree with since “their home, their rules”

The point am trying to make is that there is more to this topic than meets the eye and that is why there will be a debate on it

Which is good thing since that’s how we learn anyways. But things can go pretty offtrack too so am asking for some caution here

4 Likes

@James
Im using that gif on my whatsapp lmao…

2 Likes

All yours
I think @Sub.Zero has had her for long enough

tenor

4 Likes

I’m sure that granny had a great time in the 1950s. :hugs:

And hope I meet such a seductress when I’m in my 90s. :pray:t2:

6 Likes

I knew it… golden with scales. your Avatar finally gave it away.

Contemplating posting my potentially controversial post or not :thinking:

2 Likes

My flame is golden …

… because I take my vitamins. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Lion’s Mane should help :wink:

Lion%E2%80%99s-Mane-Google-Search

Tooth Fungus!

=

Golden Teeth?

:thinking:

Bring it on.

Only men here.

Women of this forum are awesome, and don’t desire any coddling.

Hence why they haven’t shown any interest in this thread.

:blush:

I’m not worried about woman reading it lol

I may post later if still relevant.

Thank you for the encouragement though :slight_smile:

I’m more looking to discern my own truth in what I’m saying and where its coming from. Reactive or not.

2 Likes

If that’s what you take from what I said ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Okay, for those who would like more insight into themselves, go back over this thread.

How could you have done better to contribute to a harmonious, insightful, productive discussion?

How did you get more entrenched in your view?

You don’t have to post anything. I just would like you to think.

This is one way to moderate yourself.

It looks like someone took time to reflect before I said anything. Either you went ahead in time and looked back, or you’re reaping the rewards of DR… or maybe something else. Thanks @Azriel

1 Like

@Sub.Zero

I have been following this thread. My guess is that @Fire and @SaintSovereign have too. I’m confident they both know about marketing, and how to generate new customers from different demographic groups.

If I was wanting to create a plan that involved more titles for women, I would start a thread for women and tag all women on this forum in that thread. I would ask them to post their requests.

The other thing I would do is to research what topics tend to be important to women. I’d also look at the headlines on women’s magazines, and look at what topics get discussed on websites women tend to frequent.

If you think SC is neglecting women, what would you propose as a solution?

1 Like