Will be there more products for women in SC?

Why not create one or two solid products for women? Say The Empress which would be the counterpart of The Emperor or Khaleesi which would be the counterpart of Khan.

Just wondering. Maybe it’s just about building 2-3 solid titles for women and good marketing?

1 Like

All the Khans on the forum will take care of the women😎

11 Likes

Why would we want to turn women into such creatures? Seductress and something like StarkQ makes sense, but there’s no reason to try and make women into something they are not. 90%+ women are feminine, trying to run programs to make them into something they are not probably doesn’t help and I doubt it’d even appeal to them.

I heard there was something similar to emperor for women in the making still but personally not a fan of this stuff. I’m old school.

8 Likes

Trust me, there are plenty of women who are interested. I know so many who would take up the chance if they knew about this place. They just don’t.

I’m part of a Law of Attraction group that’s popular and so many talk about using subliminals from YouTube and meditations to reprogram their mind etc, but because of rules I can’t promote SC, otherwise I would - but they’re out there.

There’s a great journal from one of the women who used the SC products and the results were astounding. I can’t remember which she used, I think Seductress was one of them amongst other things, maybe Spartan too? But most of the products by SC are Unisex I believe.

Also, women can use the products and their subconscious will work them towards their goals.

Me using Stark for Fame would have a different outcome for someone else who uses Stark for something else.

—-

In my opinion, SC cares about everyone - I’d like to see more female orientated products also but that doesn’t mean they’re neglecting them. Their audience is probably just mainly males.

4 Likes

@Sub.Zero Um Ascension for Women and Seductress?

5 Likes

I was thinking about something more complex. Like Emperor or Khan. Of course, I know women can use DR too but I meant something addressed exclusively to them.

1 Like

So basically you wanted women to have a multi/stage program they could use themselves?

That makes more sense.

3 Likes

Yes, or something as dense and complex as The Emperor.

2 Likes

What would you like it to do/be? Any ideas?

I’m sure they look through the forum and use the ideas people suggest.

I’m sure they’ll have something in the future.

1 Like

I could prepare some project/draft basing a bit on modules and major programs. Of course, not a technical project but theoretical but it would be better to consult it with women anyways.

1 Like

First he @Sub.Zero creates Empress now he is requesting a multi stage for women?
Interesting…
Embracing your feminine side?

4 Likes

In case their are women on here looking for something I think it would be great if you made some premade customs based off possible goals.

I think that would be good for men and women actually. Imagine how many combinations could be made so far.

2 Likes

Connecting with it more profoundly and benefiting from it.

3 Likes

It could be a good guideline on how to build a custom too… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That explains a lot

1 Like

Now you know why I offered you a live cam :face_with_hand_over_mouth: it wasn’t me actually but my feminine side who did it… no tits included anyways, sorry. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ok now I may have to run Dragon Reborn twice given the trauma you just inflicted on me visually

6 Likes

My wife is using several of the SC products and she likes them, even my customs (her subconscious does not mind hearing my name :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Should start this one up. It would be helpful to have them all in one place. People should write out goals and have possible premades. People can than replace what they feel they need more and less of.

1 Like

There could be a couple of reasons why SC has comparitively less female oriented products:

• Both founders are male. So they understand the male psyche more

• Based on their research, the percentage of female customers are less

• Way less women on the forum requesting for titles/modules

• (Insert your favorite redpilled politically incorrect reason here)

PS: it is possible that with SaintSovereign focusing on Subclub a hundred percent now (after leaving his day job), we could start getting titles like Monarch (a female oriented Emperor title) and others.

10 Likes