Why some people don't need subs, hypnosis, external tools

I run my finger over a keyboard to type this,

I have the control over a gross part of my Life Force.

It has been called Nerve Force if you’re familiar with that term.

2 Likes

I know that if you go for science, then what the esoterics describe as energy is in actuality the body’s own generated bioelectricity (and resulting electromagnetic field), as it runs through the fascia throughout the body. It also provides the electronic impulses that the nerves need to control the body and the synapses need to transmit information inside the brain.

There’s a Qigong teacher that actually describes it that way quite convincingly.

1 Like

http://www.psitek.net/pages/PsiTekTAASOPM9.html

The changing of your internal OS

"you really “squeeze out” the old, worn out, depleted magnetism, and absorb in its place a fresh supply of vigor, vitality and vim from the great reservoirs of the nervous system. "

“Stretching, twisting, bending” exercises to signify conceptual abstractions of knowledge.

Unblocking chakra (muscle, nerve)

“vigor, vitality and vim”

1 Like

Nerve Force was an esoteric term before it was discovered.

And I’m not against the esoteric sciences, I believe in them. I’m against the con artists which sell the idea of,

“Listen to this audio track, it is a energy programmed field. you cannot hear it, but it will vibrate your chakras on the right frequency for divine love to fill you and the “pure” energy will fill you from your ass up to your head and just visualize it as I say in my $5000 seminar. The pure divine energy will make your visualizations come real.”

Don’t why I’m giving a fuck tho.

3 Likes

Outside of humanity, pain is crucial to survival. Organisms that do not feel pain use signs of destruction which emulate the concept of pain (Plants), but is “inferior”.

Life is also pleasure, plants manipulate insects as an ancient form of game theory.

There are so many of such audio tracks on Youtube…

1 Like

Make sure to let us know which ones have brain scans of the audio, there might be at least one showing activity but none really knowing what they actually did.

The auditory cortex has distinct responses to sounds in the gamma band.

. It has been theorized that gamma frequencies are resonant frequencies of certain areas of the brain and appear to affect the visual cortex as well.

Gamma band activation (25 to 100 Hz) has been shown to be present during the perception of sensory events and the process of recognition

one other specific area is the rostromedial prefrontal cortex

RMPFC is a subsection of the medial prefrontal cortex, which projects to many diverse areas including the amygdala, and is thought to aid in the inhibition of negative emotion.[30]

Another study has suggested that people who experience ‘chills’ while listening to music have a higher volume of fibres connecting their auditory cortex to areas associated with emotional processing.[31]

Due to the contralateral nature of the auditory system, the right ear is connected to Wernicke’s area, located within the posterior section of the superior temporal gyrus in the left cerebral hemisphere.

Sounds entering the auditory cortex are treated differently depending on whether or not they register as speec

To me, I believe that we manifest what we believe without any external source of power.

Perhaps those who believe in all the talk of “5th Dimensional Spiritual Entities” - or that they have to keep on tuning their bodily vibrations by chanting mantras, listening to those binaural audios on youtube, wearing crystals, clearing chakras etc - have achieved their goals eventually and everyone is happy for them.

But did they really have to go through all that in the first place??

@user9437773791397760 Are you not a neurotypical? Do you have any understanding of the brain structure of those with dyspraxia and dyslexia?

1 Like

They probably did. Some people hold such strong beliefs that these things have to come from outside, that the only way for them to accomplish such things is if they use such tools. For example, finding it impossible to believe they can feel love, but with the help of a rose quartz they can. In the end, does the rose quartz actually do anything? It doesn’t really matter since the result is the same.

Still, I won’t deny crystals have frequencies. If you’ve ever held a decent piece of Moldavite in your hand, you’ll know what I mean.

We also know the effects binaurals have on brainwaves. They tend to make it easier to meditate for many. Or at least help them progress to deeper states faster.

As for mantras, their power is not in the words but their age. A mantra that has been repeated for over a 1000 years by people all believing it would have a certain effect, tends to have that effect to some degree, as if it has been charged like a battery. It could be that once again the only reason this is so is because the person chanting believes it is so and has a 1000 years of confirmation to back it up.

And if you’ve listened to enough of those multi-dimensionals (the “real” ones anyway), you’ll recognize that they are all saying the exact same thing. Everything (including them) is just a manifestation of some part of you that you are not ready to internalize yet. It’s all merely tools and means to give yourself permission, to “bypass” limiting beliefs by believing that it is in fact an outside force that’s doing it.

2 Likes

no

idk

Why do you believe this, when buddhism and external source of knowledge says otherwise?

Buddhist monks who do compassion meditation have been shown to modulate their amygdala, along with their temporoparietal junction and insula, during their practice.[42] In an fMRI study, more intensive insula activity was found in expert meditators than in novices.[43] Increased activity in the amygdala following compassion-oriented meditation may contribute to social connectedtness.[44]

Budhha also says to orient yourself in balance with the external world. Asceticism, which you claim is superior to balance, is in conflict here.

Finding the self in relation to the external world is an acceptable way.

Who’s real? Bashar?

By the way, I’ve heard that the some aliens have signed treaties with the US government and have are helping to teach humans some stuff through outfits like Majestic-12. I hope Trump or Biden will launch the “Disclosure” and then we will know if these guys are saying the same stuff as Bashar.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/09/05/disclosure-alien-agenda-vi-the-worm-has-turned-for-entertainment-purposes-only/

thoth? :slight_smile:

I find Thoth somewhat hard to watch as I prefer a more conversational style. I’m familiar with Abraham, the Pleiadians and our friendly neighborhood Sassani. I honestly have no idea what to believe about all the extraterrestrial stuff, so I listen more for the practical stuff (and the sharp sense of humor). Actually, most of their audience is so deep into the more “out there” claims they tend to annoy me. But live and let live, I suppose. Whatever makes them feel good.

Over time you start noticing that they, as well as most well-known self-development coaches, all share the same message. They phrase it differently, but the message and instructions are basically the same. I can even look back at some of the advice I’ve given in the past and notice it.

So, many people found their own way to a set of universal truths that they agree on even without knowing one another. Much like archeologists are still trying to figure out how we can have pyramids on both sides of the ocean.

Maybe it’s because some things are common sense, we simply need somebody to tell us for us to realize it.

And if nothing else, I find that believing some of those things about positive contact and beings of love and light sure beats believing in some of the alternatives. As long as it doesn’t affect me negatively, I’m okay with believing. Or at least not not-believing.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this.

Do you have any specific resources?

I would pin synchronicity to explain universal truths, only symbols vary, not meaning. Even atheism is inverted Christianity.

The same thing happens in the stock market, the small fish follow bigger fish. Classic raikov and herd mentality, easy to promote a path when it is synthetic/rigged.

The problem is common sense is usually justified exclusively as a humanistic concept.

Where are the people that built them? :slight_smile:

It is usually related to astrological monuments as a form of transmutation of human intelligence into the physical world.

The myth of atlantis usually represents/symbolizes the ice age civilizations, they live on the coast outside of the glacier, Sea-faring people.

If you don’t mind sharing any resources or personal knowledge that would be appreciated.

EDIT

I wanted to add a slight modification here, I forgot that math is usually in conflict with metaphysics and dialectics, these two which I am using here currently using to claim as proof of…

But I am not good in mathematics to talk about it though. Universal language and all (Pop Reference). Math is definitely the driving force in the creation of astrological structures.

Man this blew up. I wrote this in the morning before work. I’ll have to jump in here when I’ve read everything

And so far it hasn’t gone into any direction to an extreme either. Surprising, I like it.

Of what? I haven’t actually watched any of those sessions for a while now as my life went a bit nuts so my priorities were elsewhere.

That’s a keeper! As long as atheists don’t turn the cross upside down, that’s something different altogether. And that’s all I’m adding here about religion.

Which is why I mentioned that many of them don’t actually know one another. They came to their conclusions on their own. Some would say it’s the collective consciousness coming to that conclusion and them simply saying it out loud, but then there are those that would argue against the existence of a collective consciousness.

This one fascinates me. Real or not real. Volcanic island in ancient Greece or post-Lemuria civilization of myth and legends. Curioser and curioser.

I do admit you sometimes get a bit too intellectual even for me. Sometimes, I really don’t like to overthink things. :slight_smile:

The thing that annoys me most about the over-arching message is that it’s simple yet impossible. “Follow your bliss” or “simply do the very next thing that excites you” is synchronicity’s way of showing you your path. And to those that have done it, that are doing it, it’s the simplest thing ever. It’s a way of life.

But when you’re still in the mindset of not daring to risk the roof over your head, the career you’ve built, the relationships and material possessions you’ve amassed it is the hardest thing in the world.

Is it true that all you have to do is let go, even for a moment, of all that in order to exist in that perfect now-moment where anything is possible? Probably, but we are talking about the deepest most hard-core limiting beliefs we as humans have. The first ones to be trained into us, the ones we have been feeding our entire lives. From where I’m sitting, it’s anything but easy to release those.

So every time one of them says “just do it” I feel inclined to throw something.

3 Likes

I was just referring to any of the extraterrestrial stuff, and your reference to “I’m okay with believing. Or at least not not-believing.”. Unless this is actually the literal stuff, beings of love and light, positive contact.

We are living it baby!

Fair enough, although I agree… but to ignore religion would do a disservice to the average secularist… Analysis of taboo is a good way to start shining light into the ignorance and truth of mythology.

I know I know… wall of text and no videos. I am not smart enough yet to simplify it myself. Your retort should have included my inability to convey simply and entertain, to show my incompetence.

Yes, but biological instincts have been hijacked by the current dominant myth… as you explain here…

No, because as you mention…

This strengthens the mirage we live in. Resignation and surrender only works when everyone cooperates.

Nuh-Uh, Time out. You can go sit in the corner until you learn to let go and live like they do.

A little note here, I don’t want this thread to go too deep into this, since I really like it where it is with the diversity in mindsets.

But for the Agent Mulder fans among us...

The general consensus between the higher-dimensional beings is that that in order to get where they are, one needs to raise their “vibration.” Doing so requires systematically letting go of many aspects of modern society. For example, going through vegetarianism to rawetarian to eating less and less is indicative of the raising of said vibration. Letting go of material things and attachments is another. The most common indicators are living in the moment/present from the “heart space.”

Essentially it is an ascension-process from the physical to the spiritual/energetic. And apparently, since to achieve it requires one to exist in a place where the all is one and the one is all, a place where one exists in love (if all is one and thus only an aspect of you then you are essentially loving yourself), it is impossible to be anything but positive and loving. As soon as you do something negative, your vibration drops and you go “back down” again. So those on a spiritual path often notice that their awareness and intuition go up and down depending on how they live and interact with the world.

So, as far as these beings are communicating, they approach us with nothing but unconditional love. They are unable to do anything else. Any beings that won’t are off somewhere else enjoying a lower vibration, unable to reach you as long as you don’t go down to their level.

Now, some of the 4th density (which is not the same as dimension but somewhat similar) beings are apparently preparing to land somewhere in the next 10 years, depending on the vibrational level of the collective consciousness (which is constantly in flux). In other words, if society as a whole is open enough to meet them without running away screaming towards the first available shotgun.

At that point, there will still be those that will simply fail to see and/or acknowledge said contact, while those individuals whose vibrational level is close enough will be able to meet them. But that ties into parallel realities occupying the same spacetime and would take far longer to go into.

Finally, the higher dimensions are described as being filled with light as opposed to darkness. But that light is not necessarily what we think of when we hear the word.

As for the ones I’m most familiar with, there’s Bashar as channeled by Daryl Anka, The Pleiadian Perspective as channeled by Wendy Kennedy and Abraham as channeled by Esther Hicks (under the name Abraham-Hicks, YT is full of 'm).

Personally, like I said, I take it all with a grain of salt. I find it very interesting and like a debunker I’m always paying attention to see if I can catch them in a mistake. If they are real, then we are apparently heading for amazing and wonderful experiences. If not, it’s prime entertainment.

Which brings me to the believing thing.

I’ve learned to always tolerate opposing beliefs and arguments as long as nobody forces them on me. After all, I can simply choose not to listen.

More recently, possibly because of the subliminals, I added on to it. I know that I can be quite cynical and skeptical when it comes to spiritual stuff, preferring to be a die-hard scientist that measures and controls everything.

But I came to the realization that if some of these things that seem so far-fetched are actually true, that I should at least be open to them, give them the opportunity to benefit me, to help me if that is in their nature.

So when I come across these things, I ask myself if believing will negatively affect my life. In almost all cases the answer is “no.” It can only improve my life if it turns out to be true.

So I say to myself: “Okay, since there’s no downside, I might as well be open to the possibility and act as if it is true. See what happens.”

I can believe something exists or something works. If it’s a fringe belief, I don’t have to share that I do. If nothing happens, nothing happens. If they turn out to be true, who knows what awesome things can manifest? This goes for extraterrestrial beings of love, spirit guides, God and angels, auras, subliminals and so on and on.

That’s what I meant by “I’m okay with believing.”

My recent fledgling experience with psychedelics have added an attitude of acceptance of the manifestation to it, but that’s another story. Feel free to ask me to explain that one. This post is way too long already.

Actually, that was more my frustration at myself for not getting what the heck you were saying. I can tell you though, If I don’t even get it…

I think the rest of your post means you agree with my statement that we are being held back by those core limiting beliefs (our comfort zone, I guess). I sincerely hope hat the subs will chop away at limiting belief after limiting belief until they hit those core beliefs and finally “liberate” me.

But, as somebody who’s very careful of the words he uses, the word “hope” means I’m giving myself a way out. Plus, the sentence places responsibility completely on the subs.

Wait, what were we talking about again? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m gonna swing this back around to my original opening ideas and comment back on some of the stuff I read. Also I don’t know if I can keep up with you guys lol. I’m like a tortoise the way I formulate my thoughts in posts, long and slow…

@DarkPhilosopher I’m 100% in agreement with you. I think it was a few months back I proposed a q module that basically provided your mind with a “safety net”. If everyone knew they would be fine, despite how hard you can fail sometimes, they’d keep going. I know personally I have no feeling of safety or ease. I feel like I’m one step away from homelessness due to my unstable mental state at times and my inability to integrate with the norms of society without being bored to tears. I don’t have much confidence in myself or my abilities because I’ve fucked up so much basic adult stuff in my life. So whatever slice of security I can get, unfortunately I have a death grip on. That’s my current predicament staying with this job that is no good for me. Along with the pandemic now, yeah it hasn’t been a good time. I just have a lot pushing against my ability to just “let go and trust”.

@Hermit What you say makes sense and I understand where you’re coming from. For the life of me I cannot figure out WHY I make things difficult for myself. This has been my eternal quest, trying to figure out or solve why I continually shoot myself in the foot. It’s not a lack of knowledge on how it happens. I just don’t know how to make it stop.

@Psiklou Thanks for the perspective. I agree figuring out what works for the individual is best rather than a one size fits all solution. My issue is I have nothing to draw on in my life for great things. My life has been one long drawn out sense of dread and a feeling of “I hope I don’t fuck this up”. That’s been my greatest difficulty. Because of that I feel stuck. Too afraid and unconfident to go after the things I want and not enough past experience to remind me of what is possible.

Writing out all these seems like I’m wallowing in the negative and I have an excuse for everything. But I’m just trying to explain the difficulties I’ve personally faced in my life. I recognize some people never deal with any of this. But that doesn’t mean I can just flip a switch and make it all go away. So I have my own barriers and sets of problems that make most common advice kind of pointless for me. And I hate being in front of people and trying to articulate what’s wrong and it’s reduced to “try harder” or meditate more. Not saying that’s anyone here, I’m just blowing off steam. I’m just irritated.

3 Likes