Why some people don't need subs, hypnosis, external tools

Disclaimer. If you don’t believe in manifesting, don’t bother reading this post.

After browsing a Neville goddard subreddit the comments both irritated me and got me thinking. There were people there who turned their lives around or achieved what they wanted. Whether that be money, happy career, building a skill,etc. They all say stay in the state of having and persist. It’s that easy. Any difficulties you may face are just because you believe them to be there. I don’t buy it.

I don’t believe I WANT my life to be difficult or complicated. Or that I’m creating it. It just feels like it’s there. But I’ve noticed a pattern where people have a tendency to assume that just because something worked for them it works universally. I think there are individuals who have an easier time manifesting due to their very nature. No work on negative beliefs, limitations, shit just happens for them.

What’s going on here? Not everyone needs subliminals. Why is it necessary for us? I look around the forum and I see a bit of struggle in everyone as they work on reaching their goals. Are we the outliers? Basically been hit with so much shit in our lives that conventional advice is worse than useless?

You can’t deny that some people have easier lives. I’ve seen it. Where people just flow from one thing to the next or things line up for them.

4 Likes

The key to having the universe manifest the perfect life is the ability to let go of everything, have nothing to lose and never think about tomorrow. Complete blind faith that if you step off a ledge, a bridge will be there to catch you.

As long as people refuse to follow their passion because that would mean quitting their job, possibly losing their house, their friends and loved ones, and no prospects of having enough money to get by on 10 years from now or even 1 year from now, we’ll continue to manifest evidence of our insecurities.

Therein lies the challenge. The vast majority of people will agree that it would be totally bat-shit insane to go through life without a plan, even though if we look we can see people doing exactly that that are constantly manifesting everything they need. To us, those are the outliers. And they probably are, unless there’s a parallel reality where that’s simply how people go through life, on pure synchronicity.

So, it does indeed work universally, but letting go of everything and giving 100% trust that everything works out no matter what? That’s the kind of holistic view that for pretty much anybody governed more by their rational mind is simply impossible. Which means we’ve created some of the most stubborn limiting beliefs there are, which are constantly manifesting limitations for us. After all, that’s what we’re asking for.

Take the idea of Goddard’s Revisioning, the instant version. Somebody calls and starts telling bad news. With instant revisioning, even while they are telling bad news, the listener is imagining/visualizing them telling good news instead. They’re barely listening to the bad news because they are blocking it out. I use the term “blocking it out” which comes from a limitation. A Goddite (or whatever they call themselves) would call it something positive. Who here would call this person delusional?

And yet, it does appear to work on the silliest things. Traffic lights that always pop up green just when you’re walking up because every time it’s red you visualize it being green instead. The balance on the bank account rising because every time you open the app you cover it with your hand and visualize a higher number than there actually is.

So you probably do want your life to be difficult or complicated. Some part of you does anyway. And it’s annoying as heck! :slight_smile:

Keep in mind though that even those with seemingly perfect lives manifest challenges for themselves. They reframe them as lessons to grow from, or ways to discern what they desire by knowing what they don’t desire. They don’t talk about it because it’s the most natural thing in the world and never more than they can handle.

2 Likes

You might not want to believe it but unconsciously you do. Our lives are reflections of our unconsciousness, specifically our views & beliefs which are deeply routed in our unconscious due to past experiences.

Frankly, we’re living in a world of pure chaos and everyone is traumatized to a certain extend. When you get rid of that trauma you get back to the source of your belief, which is I Am – that please where everything is possible.

I’ve been waiting for Fire & Saint to release a healing multi-stage, something that is able to rid people of most garbage so that they can actually proceed with there lives in a way that is beneficial. You see most people’s cups are full and need to be emptied. What we’re doing with subliminal’s is essentially adding new programming on top on a surface level, but there will always be blockages, deeper rooted beliefs which are conquering against surface level.

This is perhaps the main reason why some are seeing results so easily, compared to others who’re mostly receiving reconciliation. Interestingly enough younger folks are getting results much easier, why do you think that is? Well, there cup isn’t yet full of garbage. As the old Sage would say – empty your cup before filling it.

Healing is key.

7 Likes

Actually you manifested those individuals. It is a good sign in a way, because you have are having faith that that humans don’t have to go through that all that emotional healing crap in order to manifest their reality.

Those people who manifested without any problems are all part of your imagination pushed out. You just have to believe that there is only one consciousness - you are those people and those people are you - and you just have to have that similar awareness that you can manifest instantly.

Just like I manifested this thread and you, Dark Philosopher and Hermit and myself (I Am) all share the same consciousness, and as much as I don’t totally agree with everything all four of you say, it’s just a matter of awareness for me and I can tune in and out of this state of awareness anytime I choose.

3 Likes

Hi @Fractal_Explorer

My push back to @DarkPhilosopher is that what you are describing is a belief system. Unless God (or whatever you call it in the US) had come here to you with all his light, had you sit and explained how life worked. Unless you had this particular experience, you cant say that this is how life work. It is only a belief if you dont have this personal experience.

There are manifestation or miracles in all religions in all belief systems, while they use different methods.

So while I can agree on the fact that we have an influence on our outer world, I disagree on what you’ve described as the way of manifesting (negative beliefs, limitations, healing, etc). People often have life changing spiritual experience while in the bottom of their pits (Katie Byron) and even Kundalini experience happen to very unbalanced people.

If you replace Universe Manifesting by God you can see how people come with a similar rational for what is or is not working. Instead of “I did not manifest properly, my beliefs, my intention were bad” they say “I havent prayed enough, I have not given enough offerings”.

My take on Neville:
Dont forget Neville died of natural hearth failure pretty young for a spiritual guy, his body did not outperform all his smoking and drinking. So I cant say how good his method worked really.

To conclude on what you say
What I believe :slight_smile: really is that everyone has a personal way of manifesting, and you just have to remember how YOU did it. Document when you had real great things happening to you, how YOU did it, what was YOUR mindset. Everything else is poetry.

I think… forget about Neville’s method. Neville was an artist a singer, a dancer, so maybe his manifesting method works for people similar to him. Look at the other Abdullah student who was Joseph Murphy, he had a completely different method but they had the same teacher. And his method was as efficient.

6 Likes

I trust Victor understands that for how long he’s been typing, we now expect the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything to be in his post. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s nothing special with those people.

They have an unblocked mind, and they don’t shoot them in their own foot.

If you look closely, everything is a subliminal programming. Your environment, people around you, your surroundings as to say.

So they already are subliminally programmed.

The quality of programming is a different topic.

As for your question, it is answered. But be very wary.

You comparing yourself to more successful people does you no good, or gives you no real world edge.to work upon. But it gives your ego the comfort and protection, which kills any progress you can possibly make.

7 Likes

I took a long break in between my writing :slight_smile:

It worked, anticipation was building. :slight_smile:

I’m kind of reminded by Saint’s story. He mentioned before he started SubClub after having almost nothing except a car. I’d say he’s come far.

The nasty part is that once you start manifesting good things, it takes on a life of its own. Because once we perceive it happening, we start to believe. And once we believe, the perceived limitations disappear.

I was going to post this right when you posted this but didn’t want to rail.

Also please ignore the superficiality of me posting this. I know.

https://www.albany.edu/writers-inst/webpages4/filmnotes/fnf04n1.html

“The narrator stands in awe of his mentor, the incredible Tyler Durden, vibrating to Tyler’s manic energy like a tuning fork. Tyler is the happy-go-lucky punch-out artist, nighttime robber of liposuction clinic detritus, and impresario of Fight Club. His home is a Black Museum of every twisted nightmare of the aboveground society the narrator has just left, an Addams mansion of sex, violence, and crime. Here is misanthropy so rich and fully-dimensioned that it is a kind of poetry. Here, self-destruction is self-help. Tyler invites the impressionable narrator to be the Goering to his Hitler, to enrich themselves as Fight Club goes franchise. Then, a sidewalk Himmler appears, and the narrator starts to wonder if there’ll be a night of the long knives in the Fight Club HQ.”

The goal for an individual is to destroy Durden, he represents the false god of self help. His universal truth (which is correct) is contradicted with his life, perfect body, perfect philosophy, perfect social life, perfect clothing… etc.

“Tyler invites the impressionable narrator to be the Goering to his Hitler.”

Would you want to be the goering to his hitler…

In the end of the film, he dies (Convenient), and the person regains control and independence from what he destroys, to parallel the destruction of financial centers. This symbolizes the origin of self help is money.

Well, I don’t feel subliminals are nessesary for me, I am fine without it.

here is the thing, I like having positive control over my subconiscous. This means achieving my goals becomes easier. I want less suffering and more ease.

Everybody strugles because life is suffering. Even those that don’t use subliminals. For some people it might be easier, but everybody has their strugles in a different area.

Also things such as background, race etc… matter, life is unfair in this way.

Yikes! Is that truly what you believe?

1 Like

I don’t believe in the New Age manifestation concept, as in you merely Think And Grow Rich. Manifestation is like a tool that’s all. People are promised great things on the name of 5th Dimensional Spiritual entities which are blended into the fabric of universe and connected to everyone with cords of pure love…

You get the idea.

Manifestation is basically a tool which can cut the odds against you. You can’t generate a million dollars if you desire it too strong. As opposed to what many says. And why not, people like me are hated in the “manifestation communities” for questioning the divine power.

All I say is, be careful of what you put your time in, You’re not immortal.

4 Likes

I suppose so, I guess it wouldn’t be as dramatic as it sounds. But yea, everybody has areas where they suffer.

with suffering i mean dukha.

1 Like

That is why someone encourages people to think big, as that will get rid of the bigger limitations.

1 Like

Say what you want about the guy (but not on the forum), he does take “go big or go home” to heart. :slight_smile:

Speak for yourself! :wink:

The scientific counterpart to manifestation is that through repetition and focused intent/visualization, we tell the part of our brain which is responsible for filtering the constant flow of data/information that our senses perceive that we wish to perceive certain things. At that point, we start seeing these things or opportunities in our life and all we have to do is act on them.

Of course, that still counts on an abundant universe where everything we can possibly desire already exists in some way, shape or form. Even if only as a seed that with some nurturing can grow into what it is we desire.

3 Likes

As for practicality purposes, for being able to manifest, 4 things are necessary.

1. Inner Power (foundations, as I refer to. The changing of your internal OS)

2. Life Force and Awareness (the knowing of your inner subtleties, the smallest of change inside yourself)

3. Concentration (the ability to move your Life Force)

4. Projection (projecting your intentions fueled by your own Life Force)

2 Likes

Isn’t @Fractal_Explorer a musician?

@Victor

So you question divine power, but may the life force be with you? :wink:

Then what is your definition of “life force”?

I’m loving this thread so far.

1 Like

Would this fit?

Each person is unique, despite similarities… subtle differences can be magnified by…