Why does everyone take lions mane and cordyceps?

When using Subliminals why?

I wouldn’t say everyone, very likely only a few people do… but anyway, Lion’s Mane helps with neurogenesis (aka growing new brain cells), cordyceps helps with cellular energy.

I’ve got a whole box of brain supplements that a friend sent me from his company, including CILTEP, which goes well with both Lion’s Mane and Cordyceps. I’d also stack a good fish oil… and I can’t strongly recommend enough taking a choline source, it really helps with headaches from reconciliation… I realized that was connected when I got my first recon headache and it felt exactly like a choline deficiency. Try it!

4 Likes

I feel like strange when I took the combination like I used two loops of an ultima which usually would give me a headache (maybe I built up a tolerance?) and like I had zero side effects and my memory was actually pretty good. Did you have similar effects?

They are good natural nootropics.

Personally I don’t take them, I focus on omega 3 and getting all my vitamins.

But to be honest if you can boost your neurogenesis, then it’s a big plus because if your brain is able to grow faster is means that the subs will influence you faster :wink:

Why hasn’t someone told me that at the start of the journey I would have been where I am now so much faster lmao

@BLACKICE Did you guys know any techniques or supplements/drugs that give some time of photographic memory I feel like you guys would know I don’t know why asked I would of asked in another forum that was made but here’s it’s quicker.

My best study drug for now was Phenylpiracetam, but I haven’t heard of any drug that magically create photographic or perfect memory :sweat_smile:

Just be careful with phenylpiracetam, you lose the powerful effects pretty quickly, you can take it once every two weeks.

I know modafinil is like “limitless drug” but i’ve tried and I mean it’s really good but not like limitless lmao. If I combine it with qlq and blu you think it will change something?

I take Lion’s Mane and Cordyceps. I found that this combo gives me incredible mental (and physical) strength, as well as mental fortitude. I’ve been experimenting with Kratom lately, however.

2 Likes

Yup, kratom is great, just don’t overdo it and take breaks, because you become habituated quickly on it :open_mouth:

1 Like

CILTEP has definite memory improvement effects, noopept as well. Modafinil is fantastic for some, but not for everybody. For me it made me uncomfortably wired, not a pleasant feeling at all… and I once drank 4 bottles of Ultra Jolt and stayed awake for nearly 2 days straight. lol.

There is nothing in reality that really comes close to NZT yet, it’s like comparing Star Trek to the current space technologies we have…

How is it?

Eh, it’s too “up and down” for me. Some days are really good, others aren’t. Reconciliation may be affecting it though. Been experiencing a lot of it lately.

1 Like

Have you found any supplements that help with processing subliminals?

I recommend choline, as I found when I get a recon headache it feels the same as a choline deficiency… and taking choline makes recon headaches go away.

So, that might count as helping process subliminals.

1 Like

Interesting! I suffer from terrible reconciliation headaches and aspirin usually takes care of them pretty quickly, but I can’t take aspirin anymore. Will definitely take some Alpha GPC the next time it happens. Now that you mention it, it does resemble a headache I got when I took TOO much choline, where the pain was radiating through my neck. I suppose it could go both ways. If this works, I’m sure you’ll be a hero to many. :wink:

4 Likes

Choline is just scratching the surface, if you consider recon headaches as mental stress/fatigue as with intense studying, then there are biochemical reasons. The brain is doing a lot of processing work so it stands to reason that certain substances would get depleted, or other substances would build up and need to be flushed out.

Choline is where I started, but I didn’t stop there.

My supplement stack also includes magnesium l-threonate, about 5g of DHA/EPA omega-3 (fish oil), and a good quality b-multi. When I did the neurofeedback meditation program last fall, they also strongly recommended l-glutamine to help with the mental exhaustion and headaches, which I took for a while but then didn’t need any longer.

Finally, hydration is key… I only drink water, coffee (1 cup per day) and tea (max 1 cup per day, occasionally), but a few times a week I add electrolytes to the water too. My wife is fine to just add sea salt, but I’m not really a fan of salty tastes so I use a sugar-free liquid concentrate that makes it taste like orange Gatorade instead. lol. I generally only do this when I feel a headache coming on, as otherwise it’s still a bit sweet for me.

2 Likes

@BLACKICE
All of these you mentioned here help with processing?

Yes, or concentration & focus in general. Combining them with Lion’s Mane & Cordyceps helps with neurogenesis too. If you’re working out, you might take supplements to help improve recovery and boost muscle growth. Consider subs to be “working out” for your brain. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im taking a nootropic mix at the moment that has lions mane and cordyceps and i notice i can handle subs much better. The mix also has alpha GPC etc.

2 Likes