Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

We’re currently testing various things, as you can see by the Open Bounty thread. It’s the first of a few tests.

This is good info. We’ll add this to our research. L-Arginine gave me good results in the past, but I want to do a formal evaluation.

8 Likes

I was gonna ask about nutritious foods that work, but I guess outside of the fudge cake thing you don’t have any other news, yet?

@Sub.Zero s coconut oil method seem to work good for me.

Also, fruits high in sugar, dark chocolate.

As well as tons of (healthy) butter.

3 Likes

Eating dates is also a good idea ( i dont mean cannibalize girls that you meet) :slight_smile:

11 Likes

That’s cracked me up :D. Dates are very high in sugar, I mean very very high in sugar.

2 Likes

Sugar is estrogenic

5 Likes

C8 MCT oil is in general better than regular coconut oil. Cacao nibs or powder can meet your chocolate fix to raise dopamine. This thread is loaded with ideas and supplements to counter reconciliation

I am probably strange but I got headache from MCT oil

I’ve been using C8 MCT oil for years… in my coffee, on sushi, and even some light cooking with it (I don’t like to heat oils too high)

1 Like

Interesting. Not all MCT oils are alike or equal. Some are from palm; others are from coconut. A product labeled simply MCT oil is probably C8 and C10. It is suggested to start off slow. I have read that solid coconut oil, as opposed to liquid varieties, can also potentially clog your arteries.

Last one which I tried was from palm oil.

Not even remotely true…

4 Likes

If you ever want to give it another shot, it’s probably a matter of figuring out the correct dosage and starting with less. MCT is apparently assimilated much quicker. Anxiety and MCT Oil - CMT Keto

1 Like

Thanks. I took one tea spoon, like it was in description.

What was the effect?
Did you have reconciliation before?

@SaintSovereign this might be a common factor. Could it be that raising dopamine is the factor rather than the food?

1 Like

If this is the case I wonder what it means for those of us who have ADHD which means our brains are dopamine deficient.

1 Like

I have tested eating a rather large steak, which seemed to work exceptionally well. It appears that (and this is an early observations) the caloric value matters more than anything else, followed by quick sources of energy. So, when I ate a giant salad, I didn’t get the positive results I wanted. When I tried the steak, I got good results. When I tried the sugar, I got good results. That being said, MCT Oil does seem like a good thing to try, since the body can utilize it as fuel pretty easily.

15 Likes

Thought I’d post this here because WANTED is the main culprit behind it :grin:

3 Likes

Few days ago I was in a clinic for a routine check up. The nurse, that I know, told me “Sir your hair are growing ?” It confirms what my wife and children told me before

BUT

The same nurse measured my height and that was my surprise ! I lost 3 cm !!! I listen to Wanted everyday since May and I felt that I was getting taller but the measurement shows the opposite !!!
I asked the nurse to measure again. She did it 3 times, same results !

3 Likes

Is the same happening… down there? :eggplant:

2 Likes