Why does everyone take lions mane and cordyceps?

I’ve found sustamine works very wells for hydration and recovery during reconciliation.

" Sustamine® is a dipeptide of glutamine that provides several substantial benefits such as enhanced recovery, immune system support , and increased metabolic rate. On top of these benefits, research suggests that Sustamine® is absorbed more than 200 percent better than standard L-glutamine."

1 Like

Tested Alpha GPC on Saturday when I woke up with a subliminal-induced headache. Worked very well.

5 Likes

choline + magnesium + electrolytes = happy brain that can process lots of info

(also + sufficient rest + healthy food, of course)

1 Like

I tried it with Pramiracetam it’s amazing

1 Like

Yeah, i tried Pramiracetam with Alpha GPC but that was before subliminals. Interesting to think, with QL and BLU :thinking:

Does any find this thread funny every time because the premise of the title is just inaccurate? :joy:

Personally, I would go with Vitamin B3 + Rhodiola Rosea + Choline. Amazing stuff and super cheap if you buy it in powder instead of capsules.

I started taking choline suplement today.
I have noticed that after taking them i have lots of mental energy and feel happy…
Any one else experienced this?

3 Likes

Are you still experimenting with Kratom? I’ve been taking it for my fibromyalgia flares and insomnia. But I’m wondering if this will have any negative impact on my subliminal results

I’ve read terrible stuff on long term use of it.

How had it been helping you now?

I use Kratom on occasion, the challenge I have with it is the consistency, similar to what Saint said.

When it works, its great, when it doesn’t it either does nothing or give me mild nausea

Another good one I’ve started taking recently is ALCAR:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/acetylcarnitine

it’s a form of carnitine which seems able to cross the blood brain barrier and be absorbed better, and has been used in treating elderly patients with dementia. Primary use is providing energy support for the mitochondria via fat transport. May also help in preventing damage from oxidative stress.

The choline support helps in the manufacture of acetylcholine in the brain, but acetylcholine needs to be able to be broken down by acetylcholinesterase to prepare the synapse for the receipt of the next signal; if you take too much choline it can reduce/edge out serotonin. It can also run you the risk of liver damage. Balancing serotonin and acetylcholine is a good idea; so tryptophan or 5-HTP can help counter too much choline.

Some people like to take citicholine, which is essentially cytidine + choline. (eg: 6 Side Effects of Choline: Complete Guide to This Essential Nutrient – Mind Lab Pro®). You could potentially also do something similar by supplementing brewers yeast with the choline I think, as Google points out " Dietary sources of cytidine include foods with high RNA (ribonucleic acid) content, such as organ meats, brewer’s yeast, as well as pyrimidine-rich foods such as beer."

EDIT: Just realised this thread is from several years ago. Suppose the info may still be of some use.

1 Like

Lions Mane & Cordyceps are in my coffee along with reishi.

I love how I feel drinking it. That’s why I consume them.

They’re good for cognitive health, energy, stamina, endurance, strength and immune boosting among other benefits. Has helped lessen my “recon” along with a natural choline supplement.

I discovered this coffee while listening to subs.

1 Like

The Russian cocktail

What form of choline are others finding best when used to help with reconciliation?

Alpha GPC
Cognizin Citicoline

?

Phosphatidylcholine is what I use, but alpha GPC is likely better.

Choline + electrolytes help with neurochem precursor deficiencies… this manifests (for me) as headaches, bruxism, and brain fog. Quite different from other forms of recon, such as negative emotions. This one is simply a result of your brain working in overdrive. Same as if you’re cramming for an exam, under a lot of stress where you need to make decisions, etc.

1 Like

I tried some Cognizin the other day, initially made me feel strange in the head, short kick in phase but after that I started to feel better. However, as a side effect it caused gastrointestinal upset for me, which is a well known common issue for some with this version.

A better choice as you say should be the Alpha GPC, which is meant to be gentle or soothing to the stomach.

An even healthier option may be just to take some Lecithin and add to smoothies, cause that contains plenty of natural Phosphatidylcholine.

If you dont want Soy, then you can always opt for the Sunflower extracted version, which I believe is a less processed option too.