Which sub(s) work directly on the "Nice Guy" syndrome?

My result checks out lol. I’ve been single and having sex with the same circle of women including exes for years.

1 Like

@aaa, @Apollo, and @mecharc were referring to this:

@millyx took a different one. :smile:

3 Likes

Awesome test
I get a 40
I’m a 1 on certain things like seeking approval, avoiding conflict, typical nice guy behavior I don’t have but there are ways in which I act more like ‘nice guy’ like struggling to find purpose, looking to solve other’s problems that were hidden, cool to know there the result of the same nice guy behaviors

How has the introduction of Zero Point changed people’s opinions on this topic? How have they stayed the same?

2 Likes

I woke up feeling secure in myself this morning, then I caught this post @Palpatine. I’ve been doing DR St1 for the last 3 weeks, and I stacked it with Love Bomb ZP 2 days ago. What’s changed?

From my start here at SC, I thought I had to forcefully push through these limitations and relational barriers. I was ashamed of myself as a man, and that shame prompted me to overcompensate via a masculine attitude, powerful persona, etc. I was in a constant reaction to my perceptions that people would take advantage of me. As I sit here, I realize I was reliving some old traumas continuously, fearing and imagining it again. This was my repetitive loop.

Stacking DR and LB is changing this for me. DR is rewriting old triggers of mine (I didn’t see this until I looked for it), and due to this, LB has come in and been changing my perceptions as well. Someone described LB as “loving the shit out of yourself”, which I thought was me being an advanced, “nicer” nice guy. But it wasn’t like that at all for me.

• I’ve been very aware of people’s attempts at manipulating me. Like a siren goes off in my head warning me.

• But I’ve not been led by fear to overreact, puff up my ego, none of that.

• It’s different since I am very aware of what’s going on, but am not pushed to pull out the big guns for every infraction.

• And I’m loving myself right in the moment, essentially protecting myself by not overreacting.

So, some healing mixed with some good self-loving is working for me presently. ZP’s use of Blue Skies in the primer has shown itself time and time again, and LB is gasoline for the fire.

4 Likes

I made a post a few days ago about sabotaging relationships and this thread is enlightening me a lot too

2 Likes

Primal ZP solved this issue in one half loop.

Seriously. That changed right away. Or at least healed lingering nice guy thoughts.

Still getting great results from this sub. Insanely deep enjoyment of your masculinity.

6 Likes

Just run Ascension ZP for a year. That should destroy any " nice guy " vibes

3 Likes

Ascension, Ascended Mogul, Emperor, OR, if you’re wanting a deeper transformation and are willing to be patient, Khan

2 Likes

I love when someone likes a post of mine months later and I get to see revisit it when I never would have otherwise

wow, I write good posts sometimes :sunglasses:

This was just the advice I needed to hear

3 Likes

I’ve just bought the Not Nice book from Dr Aziz and frankly, this nice guy programming needs to stop right now. It’s getting to the point where physical pain is now manifesting in exactly the places the author suggested.

The biggest part of nice guy for me is the repression of feelings (for fear of retaliation) as if others being upset is the worst thing in the world that needs to be avoided at all costs. But the people around me that seemed to be liked (if not respected) didn’t give a fuck about being everybody for everyone.

Nice guy is starting to literally hurt. Any suggestions on letting loose and facing the fear head on?

2 Likes

The biggest improvement I noticed is when I started to express myself every day even if I thought the reaction would suck. Doesn’t have to be huge and it’s less about the event and more about conditioning myself to understand that this is ultimately life. You communicate how you feel and some people won’t like it. And it’s important to have that understanding emotionally that you didn’t do anything wrong. That last one is incredibly difficult for me, I have a tendency to get screwed over in my life because the assumption has always been that I’m the one being unreasonable vs the other person.

Starting small has helped me the most. Personally I hate the term nice guy. It’s kind of insulting and places too much blame on the person for behaviors that in all likelihood came about because of a rather dysfunctional environment they had no control over.

2 Likes

man this was made in 2020, there’s SO MANY MORE nice guy subs now :smiley:

3 Likes

Now I would answer the best would be

• PCC
  • Ascension
  • GLM
  • Khan ST1 (long term exposure, not jumping to other stages)
  • LBFH (nice guys are desperate for validation)
  • Wanted Black (directly says that behavior eliminated)
3 Likes

Primal Seduction and reading “The Art of Seduction” and “The 48 Laws of Power” both by Robert Greene helped me overcome the nice guy syndrome. If you read good books, really good books that speak core truths about the human experience and human behavior alongside your subliminal journey, it helps relax the conscious mind while also giving your subconscious mind a better framework from which to manifest your goals.

To put it another way, the more you expand your knowledge of reality (the realities related to your goals, in this case seduction and human behavior) the more pathways to manifestation open up.

Primal Seduction seems particularly well suited to pair with “The Art of Seduction” and “The 48 Laws of Power” in my experience.

My recommendation. Run Primal Seduction and an Alpha subliminal–Genesis, Ascension, Ascended Mogul, Emperor, Stark, Godlike Masculinity, or Khan (too advanced for me still, approach with caution) and read both those books. I listened to the audiobooks while at work and got through both and grew a lot within about 2 months.

The only other thing I would say is don’t necessarily try to “act out” what you read in these books, instead, allow them both to serve as a potent and useful source of information about the darker aspects of the human condition.

The only way to become a truly “good man” is to also have a comprehensive understanding of how “bad men” operate.

Good Luck!

:grinning:

3 Likes

??? Fascinating, say more? You’re experiencing psychosomatic pain from being a “nice guy”?

Haven’t read the book, but it seems to me that illness is, in fact, often a manifestation related to bizarre subconscious structures related to trauma, resistance, energetic blocks, etc.

1 Like

Can’t believe I forgot about Genesis - I have two “nice guys” in my personal life who have been running it and saying they’re realizing how much they’ve been suppressing

2 Likes

Add Emperor to the list.

2 Likes

Genesis is a beast. I got one of my lady friends on it right now (shes about 3 cycles in or so) and her life has transformed, girl is gonna go places.

2 Likes

For SURE!

So many tbh… Nice Guy is honestly just fundamentally means you’re looking for validation and don’t really love yourself - not enough to say “no” and feel like that was justified even if it upset someone.

Therefore, any sub that gets you aligned with yourself.

But the Alpha ones are the most direct!

1 Like