Which sub(s) work directly on the "Nice Guy" syndrome?

StarkQ and PCC

6 Likes

Guys you are making me want to add PPC and Khan to the explosive mix i already have. Would it be a good add to ascension mogul, god like masculinity and sex Mastery? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If even know im kicking balls with just these subs.

1 Like

You could, PCC goes well with almost everything amd Khan & AM are a nice combo. But keep in mind you’d be running 5 hours of Q per loop. Adjust accordingly and watch yourself carefully or your subs may start kicking your balls. And with Q, that may be literal.

4 Likes

The only sub that its not working for me in the Q format is Sex Mastery, could it be that it has weapon X…

How many runs a day can i do with PPC? I was just thinking instead of adding hours of silence, just adding another sub.

This is interesting, do correct me if I’m wrong; You used two stand alone modules side by side? Are you still using this stack? I am looking to pair rebirth with either Ascension or Emperor.

I would say, just do it!

3 Likes

Listening to Elixir and Regeneration long term should eliminate any subconscious beliefs and behaviors that cause "nice guy " behavior and go a long way towards not being a walking red flag

5 Likes

Best sub would be a blue skies sub. Thee sub for self love and acceptance

1 Like

Self love or " self love "?

1 Like

Hahaha both could be good for us.

I belief self love increases manifestation and other subresults

nice guy is an unconscious manipulation strategy, it involves trading, the expectation
that ‘niceness/kindness’ and lack of confrontation will be reciprocated. When it’s not met as expected-or becomes insufficent-nice guy becomes powerless, resentful, frustrated, loathing, even vengefull etc.

The following are some reasons why this strategy forms

1. Disowning of desire
  2. Shame and fear around desire
  3. fear of isolation and lack of self trust-so reliance on others through supplication
  4. and inability to hear yes or no-so always hiding or forcing an agenda

The fastest routes

PCC will make one aware of and replace this manipulation strategy with something much more effective. It will also have one see where they no longer need to act from this weak place.

Ascension-will dissolve this as assertion and ownership will become the primary strategies
Same with Emperor and Khan.

Primal will have one re-own desire in a way where ‘nice’ guy can’t coexist anymore

Regeneration/Elixer/ Rebirth will all heal or reframe the ‘past/trauma’ that led to the formation of this strategy

There’s lot’s of different ways to address this, the fastest would be PCC and Ascension, Khan, or Emperor I believe.

Healing will definitely work but over time.

13 Likes

I took the dr glover nice guy test and I scored 49, which is that I have nice guy tendencies. From the points above I most relate to point 3. I sometimes do 4 but I feel that is needed for office politics sometimes.

PCC has always been interesting to me, but HOM also, then again, starkQ and daredevil too.

On the other side I also feel drawn to emotional clearing work, like breath-work. Until now that type of work has always made me feel more natural.

After some self reflection I noticed and feel like the point 3 and 4 problems come from lack of self love and acceptance and that is what I need most. I listend to some self love subs on youtube and i felt complete and whole and point 3 was almost non existent with me…

will self love and self acceptance not solve most of the above mentioned problems? @Azriel

honestly, I believe if people really got self love and acceptance it would solve most ‘problems’ in their life.
But people don’t really understand what self love is. I may do a longer post on it at some point.

This is how I see it-- say you disown desire or are ashamed off it- Regeneration/ Elixir run solo/together will at some point get around to that, especially if there is conscious choice around healing it, you will become more and more ok with it, and feeling vulnerable feeling, expressing it, and over time it could become very prominent.

If you run something like Primal/ PS or Ascension it’s like injecting personal power into that, and while you may have some initial reconciliation/hurt come up in very short time on a Q sub you’ll just be like- this is fucking me-I can’t believe I lived any other way before. And then you’ll feel self love in that area-because you’ll be proud of how you do it, and feel authentic with it. Self love leads to power and authenticity and self trust–but self trust, and power, and authenticity will also lead to self love.

6 Likes

This is another way that the exact same subliminals programs working successfully could lead to radically different results for different people.

3 Likes

Man I scored 74. Yuck… I need to fix this asap…

1 Like

I can’t recommend this book enough. If being too nice is a problem, you should definitely check it out:

4 Likes

According to the nice guy test:

I was 80 as of 9th October 2019

I am 38 as of 25th October 2020

How you ask?

Khan ST1

5 Likes

Thanks for reporting that @mecharc. I’ve been thinking about Kahn lately.

Where can I find this test?

Also, I feel like I still need healing. After my rest/washout can I stack stage 1 with every stage as I do each stage? I’m on stage 2 at the moment and feel like I’ve still got stuff to heal/get rid of.

Just type the nice guy test on Google