Which sub(s) work directly on the "Nice Guy" syndrome?

I was most definitely an insecure nice guy and was just starting to realize it, when I tried out Godlike Masculinity when it first came out. That was the beginning of the end of me being able to put up with poor treatment and toxic situations. I think I only did a cycle or two because I ended up quitting a job and got an interview for a way better paying one, but didn’t get the job. The interviewers liked me but saw me as somebody who wanted to give orders rather than take them. I didn’t see that in myself though, but that’s my pick.

4 Likes

Yep, feet, knees etc. Feeling like an old man atm… exactly as described in the book.

3 Likes

What sub would you/someone still need if you truly love yourself? :thinking:

Interesting. Haven’t read that book, but it doesn’t surprise me. One of my best friends is healing his inner nice guy atm, and he’s plagued with lower body pain similar to what you’re describing. So it’s almost like the “nice guy” mind set causes your body to reflect how you feel about yourself?

2 Likes

i agree with this. after using LBFH I’m not afraid to be nice anymore. it’s a great experience sharing love with people in various ways.

LBFH shows me how to be nice while still respecting myself. like ouroboros said, with LBFH, you’re not going to be nice because you lack something like validation. you’re going to be nice because you’re overflowing with abundance. it’s a really unique form of freedom.

being nice will feel really good, help you grow, and the people around you will respect you for it

5 Likes