Which part of the world you live

Don’t get too cocky😜

Anyway I’m not suprised with your answer since you already commented in this thread without revealing your country. You seem like a mysterious person in that sense, you even had your profile private for quite some time😂

2 Likes

My avatar-picture doesn’t look open and inviting then?

Actually, you would be too if you had a real-life mentally unstable stalker for a while. A private person I mean. Not cocky, that comes naturally. :slight_smile:

It puts things in perspective. Sometimes it really sucks I can’t have the online and social media presence that I want, but so be it. And that’s all I’m going to say about it.

A private profile would disable functionality that I need in my position @ SubClub, like private messaging. So I made it public. It does no harm, apart from people wondering if I ever sleep, go out or if I have a computer in my head that’s always online.

Maybe I’m the SubClub bot. Anybody want to subject me to the Turing test?

3 Likes

I live in Melbourne, Australia.

4 Likes

I hear good things about Australian coffee. :slight_smile:

I’ve always maintained that if the national lottery ever comes to its sense and gives me what I’m owed, I’d move to Port Douglas.

2 Likes

Apparently Australia has one of the best coffee in the world. I heard nice stuff about Port Douglas but haven’t been there yet. You should go for it when you can.

2 Likes

Hello I am also from India

2 Likes

From India here too.

2 Likes

Small canadian city, 130 000 people!

3 Likes

Germany- near Dusseldorf

3 Likes

Originally from San Diego California

2 Likes

Where you hiding @DarkPhilosopher? Something tells me United States, or maybe Iran?

1 Like

What exactly do the US and Iran have in common, besides US soldiers? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dictators :rofl:

Just kidding with you

2 Likes

Ah a fellow Canuck! Which province are you from? If you don’t want to post publicly PM me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Somewhere in the United States.

1 Like

quebec haha what about you?

1 Like

Ottawa :slight_smile: But I was born in Quebec City! And I have lots of friends and family in Montreal

1 Like

Ohhh then you might be speaking french haha

1 Like

Mais oui je parle francais :smiley: Mais je n’aime pas ecrire en francais hahaha

1 Like

Anyone living in East/Southeast Asia? Do the seduction subs work well in those conservative societies?

1 Like