Hi at everyone, I cant find the Qv2 version!

Thanks for the reply! So , there is no way to have the Qv2 version? I started to have results !

1 Like

Its planned but atm there is no way.

well, logically if you started to have results with Qv2 it means you downloaded it already so there is no more problem !

I had it on my phone! But I had to cancel everything “due to memory problems!”
Sorry if my english its not the best, its not my first language!

Thanks so much! I`ll wait!

1 Like

no problem English is not my first language either !

1 Like

Where are you from? I `m from italy!

France

Why waiting? Just use the better ZP Version. There is no reason to wait.

3 Likes

no more Qv2 version, so no need to wait

3 Likes

No need to wait, you can run ZP now. Compared to Qv2, it’s only 15 minutes long with a soothing water track with better, faster results.

3 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

I thought I was the only frenchman here, though I only have 2 months left in Strasbourg and then I’ll be off to Toronto.

1 Like

bonjour monsieur sombre hahaha !

2 Likes

there are several other French national or French speaking nationals but it is an English speaking forum mon ami !

1 Like

you have this thread

Which part of the world you live - The Emperor’s Lounge - Subliminal Results - Real SubliminalClub Reviews and Testimonials

1 Like

Nice, thank you for sharing the thread. I’ll go check it out.

QV2 died like the dinosaurs :slight_smile: . Or perhaps they evolved into ZP like the dinosaurs evolved into birds :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Send message to the support , they may have one way or another to deliver you the QV2 file .

3 Likes

Hey @Sal

Sorry you can’t listen to the Qv2 anymore… The ZP version is available to download… do yourself a huge favor and download it then listen to it.

The ZP version will work much faster than the Qv2 version and you will see more and possibly better results with in a shorter amount of time.

The ZP version will also be deeper as it works from the inner to the outer.

4 Likes

Just run Ascension ZP.

@Floridianninja hit the nail on the head, Zero Point is better in every regard compared to Qv2.

2 Likes