When to pass to the next stage of a multistage with Qv2

Hi everybody.
I am doing Khan ST1 right now from june 8 2021. When should I pass to the second stage?

With Qv2 I don’t know how to count exposure time. I do 3 loops a week, so if I want to do one month with a stage of a multi stage program when I should stop to listen to the stage?

And with Qv2 How much time can you suggest me to use Khan ST1, the healing stage, and most important one for foundation?

1 Like

I mean it’s been a month already so logically you should of been done on July 8th 2021.

So you say I should count it as a month even though each week it only has 3 actual listening loops? (And therefore 4 days of rest per week?).

Yeah still one month of use. QV1 people did 5 days on and 2 days off and even then they still do one month after each stage.

1 Like

Okay thanks for the information.

As for Khan I think I will listen to it for 2 or 3 months in Total, being the first stage for emotional healing that serves to create the foundations, I think it takes more time than a month.

2 Likes

I applaud your strategy here. The choice one must make is to run each stage for 30 days and take the chance of wondering what might have been given more time per stage. However, you can always just rerun the whole thing again 30 days per stage going deeper each time.

Or, one can take the path of until it’s finished and steady oneself for up to a year on that first stage to get the entire benefits of a Total Breakdown and path cleared before taking up the next stages.

1 Like

1 month and moving on, or staying on longer to fully clear
either way will work well in the end-you can’t go wrong- whatever your preference is.

If your finding life incredibly neutral and bleh-for longer then a week-not many ups or downs-I would move on to stage 2 though

4 Likes

Every stage is like a standalone title, you have to decide how much you want to benefit from each. The one month time frame is only a consensus. You can also skip all of them and go straight away to Stage 4. I ran stages 1-3 of DR for around 3-4 weeks each whilst I devoted two months to Stage 2 of Alchemist, doing 40 days of Stage 1 and 4 weeks of Stage 3.

2 Likes

FoxDie, I’m the same way. For me, stage 1 is the foundation, the tearing down of obstacles to being a Khan. I’m going to be doing it for a total of 4 months. I’ve done about 2.5 months so far, mostly QV1 and some QV2. Since last week I’ve dropped all QV1’s. So now, I’m running QV2 exclusively.

1 Like

For Qv1 there was one month for minor changes, three months for strong changes and six months for major changes so it’s up to you how much of the changes each stage offers you want to achieve.

2 Likes

If it comes to how fast and profound changes Qv2 offers we would have to ask some of our new members like @AlexanderGraves and @Budewr . How long have you been listening to SC subs and how do you estimate your changes/results? Minor? Strong? Major?

2 Likes

About 5-ish months.

Most time spent on Khan.

Stage 1 was a mixture of QV1 and QV2, Stage 2 was fully QV2 where I realized that counting in loops doesn’t really fit anymore. At least for me.
Which is why I am currently counting in months. Stage 1 of Khan I would say at least a month. For me, I noticed I need to switch when I felt this emptiness. Not in a bad way.
Things were swept clean and I need to fill it again with something (Stage 2 that is).

However, now I know I should’ve stayed longer, but still, at that time it seemed right.

Well results were easy to measure on Khan imo. The Aura of Dominance is very noticeable for me. But the biggest change was really done with Stage1 which brought me back to my true source. My real self. Or rather, it showed me who I should be, which has been buried under layers of greed, fear, and modern slavery for years.

This was a VERY obvious change. Idk how others reacted to ST1 tbh, but Total Breakdown remains one of my favorite subs to this day. Changed my life completely. And I only just started :wink:

4 Likes

How would you sum up all the changes/results you’ve experienced? How much did they rock your world?

I would say from running sub club for over a period of month and a half (6 weeks)

Ive found huge results by 50-54% just incredible

Im running a stack of 3 however so results might be slower than usual

I do 1 loop of each sub everyday a week

However, i found that results almost vanished after my 13-14 days washout, before the washout i was seeing so much good minor changes

Now after ive done the washout it seems like its gone

Actually im not 100% sure if its gone, or i just got used to it or maybe im making this up :rofl: duno tbhh

Or that i was overwhelmed with the hard recon that I thought all the past process has gone, cause i was super frustrated on my washout (first 1-4 days)

I need to observe more on my situation

But for. 6 week period , results are actually insane

3 Likes

I also think khan first stage is better to run for 2 months maybe!

Its a good foundation to build starting clean

It really depends on you

2 Likes

I agree. Psychologically it’s discouraging to say I’ve run 7 loops in a month. A part of you says," that’s it? You’re wasting time". That’s why I go by months with QV2.

3 Likes

Mental Alchemy needs more paths of manifestation and more action, not more loops. I’m glad more and more people understand that. Me myself, I was oblivious to it for so long.

PHOENIX OF THE ASHES

Drop EVERYTHING you were told by EXTERNAL means, find yourself IN yourself. Connect with your true personality and nobody will interfere with that going forward.

Obviously, there were a bunch of external changes as well like Aura of Dominance and Sexuality, Sex itself, Power and Intimidation.

But the most profound change happened within.

1 Like

Start here:

Then, follow the Instructions:

1 Like

Thank you @Simon this is really helpful, I’ll follow it.

I’m already have a journal here with Khan where I note my positive and negative feelings and thougths.

For those wishing to read my journal, you find it here:

1 Like