Whats the longest someone has used the same sub?

The man is @OldChap
He was consistent and focused on his goals.

1 Like

No, i was referring to Yardbird

2 Likes

@Yardbird

He became a millionaire

I think saint and Fire used the subs the longest.

:grinning:

1 Like

Hmmm
Well
I’m about to complete one year on stark, one year and 5 months on WANTED :eyes:

6 Likes

Do you think, as other users have affirmed, that Stark lacks alphaness, masculinity or seduction power?

What do you think are the differences between Wanted and Stark in the way people react to you?

1 Like

It’s a very common thing for people to misjudge what they cannot truly fathom :wink:

It’s definitely not a traditional alpha archetype, but what it does offer in terms of power, masculinity and seduction prowess, is actually more than enough, what matters is you having the understanding to fully utilize it :wink:

The major difference comes from the type of fascination they express, whether it’s due to my presence or my looks, my style or my structure, my words or my aura; Stark or WANTED (respectively).

3 Likes

I have ran EoG since it came out on ZP.

4 Likes

What was ur overall experience with it?

Did anyone use Quantum Limitless for a long time? Like over a year maybe?

2 Likes

“A SubliminalUser Is Reborn” details my eight-month run of Dragon Reborn.

1 Like

Ive used DR for 7 months straight. Ive also used WANTED and stark in various forms for about 10-12
months (in a 16 month time period though, as i was often changing stacks)

1 Like

Great!

So, although “heavy” for the mind (two powerful archetypes) this combo seems complementary and lethal!!

1 Like

Do you think Stark gave you some kind of new social abilities…or a silver tongue?

I got both Emperor and HoM on Oct 14, 2020. Those were my first subs, and I’ve run them both pretty consistently since then.

3 Likes

That’s gives a lot of additional motivation. I have been running HoM and EOG for a few months now. I intend to keep those two for the next two years. The third sub varies depending on what I need. After running HoM and EOG for the entire 2023, I intend to combine HoM and EOG4 into one single custom in 2024.

1 Like

Reading this thread is really motivating in terms of staying consistent with a stack, personally, I’m 2 months in on Khan and I don’t see myself dropping it anytime soon. I think that there’s a least one title in the store that each person should be running consistently, though which one would depend on their lifestyle.

1 Like

Random thought that popped through my head, has anyone ran LibertineZP for more than 3 cycles?

What’s been your experience running this stack?