Whats the longest someone has used the same sub?

Do you think, as other users have affirmed, that Stark lacks alphaness, masculinity or seduction power?

What do you think are the differences between Wanted and Stark in the way people react to you?

1 Like

It’s a very common thing for people to misjudge what they cannot truly fathom :wink:

It’s definitely not a traditional alpha archetype, but what it does offer in terms of power, masculinity and seduction prowess, is actually more than enough, what matters is you having the understanding to fully utilize it :wink:

The major difference comes from the type of fascination they express, whether it’s due to my presence or my looks, my style or my structure, my words or my aura; Stark or WANTED (respectively).

3 Likes

I have ran EoG since it came out on ZP.

4 Likes

What was ur overall experience with it?

Did anyone use Quantum Limitless for a long time? Like over a year maybe?

2 Likes

“A SubliminalUser Is Reborn” details my eight-month run of Dragon Reborn.

1 Like

Ive used DR for 7 months straight. Ive also used WANTED and stark in various forms for about 10-12
months (in a 16 month time period though, as i was often changing stacks)

1 Like

Great!

So, although “heavy” for the mind (two powerful archetypes) this combo seems complementary and lethal!!

1 Like

Do you think Stark gave you some kind of new social abilities…or a silver tongue?

I got both Emperor and HoM on Oct 14, 2020. Those were my first subs, and I’ve run them both pretty consistently since then.

3 Likes

That’s gives a lot of additional motivation. I have been running HoM and EOG for a few months now. I intend to keep those two for the next two years. The third sub varies depending on what I need. After running HoM and EOG for the entire 2023, I intend to combine HoM and EOG4 into one single custom in 2024.

1 Like

Reading this thread is really motivating in terms of staying consistent with a stack, personally, I’m 2 months in on Khan and I don’t see myself dropping it anytime soon. I think that there’s a least one title in the store that each person should be running consistently, though which one would depend on their lifestyle.

1 Like

Random thought that popped through my head, has anyone ran LibertineZP for more than 3 cycles?

What’s been your experience running this stack?

In a nutshell, slow but solid changes to money mindset and self-image.

1 Like

I am going from memory here.

• Emperor back in the Q version & Qv2 (before ZP) for around 8 months. Developed a bit of a foundation, focused more on self and not so much on women during that time

• RICH Ultima in QV2 for almost a year I think along with other things. That got me into stock & crypto trading/investing. Manifested a hand me down used car from a family member. The car not in use now but the manifestation was wild.

I believe @ksub used Emperor for about 2 years… if not him than someone else used it for two years…

That’s me. I used Ascended Mogul for about 4 months then Emperor for 2 years. It completely changed me. Just a few days ago I was reflecting on how profound the change was. I went from being a pushover to being someone who can stand his ground and whose self confidence is sky high. That’s actually why I decided to run HoM and EOG for a couple of years too.

4 Likes

Been using my own sub of the human mind for 5000 years now , over multiple lifetimes of course :joy:

1 Like

Of course this is all nothing more than my “opinion.”

How long you’ve run a sub doesn’t really indicate anything. You’re under the impression that the length of time you run a sub is strongly correlated with the results you manifest. That’s not how this shit works.

What matters is:

• what are your goals with the sub
  • where are you currently at in relation to your goals with the sub
  • what actions are you taking towards your goals that align with the sub

Someone could run WANTED or Khan with the goal of getting laid… for 3 years and not get laid a single time. This would happen if they were in an endless loop of running away, not taking action, pissing away their time and escaping from recon (coping mechanisms).

You have to start measuring your results. Running subliminals without any sense of clear structure, purpose or progression is completely useless. Many people have done exactly that and have little to no growth to show for it. I’m not going to put anyone on the spot but a great example of that is long-term users here who’ve run Alpha subs for 2+ years and just a few days ago engaged in keyboard frame battles and name-calling on the internet forum as if they behaviorally downgraded to a teenager.

If you’re just half-assing running subs while focused on running it as long as possible to reap maximum benefits, then I don’t really consider you a serious sub user because there’s no clarity or practicality in your progression. It leans more towards mental masturbation… and your level of growth is going to reflect that.

11 Likes