What will be your Quintessance Zero Point Stack (+ Qv2 customs if any)?

Yeah, studies shows that everybody has a different sleep cycle schedules! Sleeping not enough AND oversleeping are bad for health (we don’t talk about oversleeping because in out society people tend to sleep less with computer and blue light coming from everywhere!)
@Deadpool this is actually pretty crazy!

2 Likes

Yea it is, I just the day before yesterday had 5:37 sleep with normal functioning day, gym, friends, family. If I had this sleep time like half a year ago I will be a dead zombie for a whole day. Today for example had 6:37 and I am fine.

1 Like

Did the stage 1 did this to you? I might buy it hahaha

I had like 3-4 and I look bigger than last night in my chest area :rofl:

1 Like

I am currently on QL st2 I think the second week. I am not sure if it is QL, or deep sleep or my Fitness Wanted custom with many optimizing modules. Hard to find out which one is responsible.

1 Like

Guys since we’re all waiting for ZP preview and many of us are hyped for the physical tech, how about we make a thread purely for fitness, like a collective journal where we share workouts, our PRs, progress pics, etc.?

I would like us to motivate each other and become the subclub aesthetic crew :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

5 Likes

But I have to say that from time to time, like one day a week I have a more sleepy day. For example, two days before yesterday I had 7:53.

1 Like

I’m at 2.7K calories every day! I can share my workout too - This is the first exercice for back day 1, ending with rest pause sets!

2 Likes

I shall create it now :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Sub.Zero ! Really appreciate reading your insights

2 Likes

17:36 ECT

@GoldenTiger any updates ?

Saint has gone quiet things are happening that are invisible to us.

3 Likes

Nothing to report, here at 11:40AM!

@athrylith I have the same timezone as SaintSovereign here :+1:

2 Likes

± 3 hours cuz USA is big, I think he is be busy at the moment. Let’s wait

5 Likes

Patience you guys.

He’s busy with he’s got to do.

When he’s ready, he will send a reply.

“Y’all are killing me. Now here’s the link to the new ZP Store. Any questions, just fire away in the new thread Fire has just set up. Enjoy”

6 Likes

That was hilarious and probably accurate

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: Damn

Makes me remember every product launch on Subclub :rofl:! Hilarious!

Diamond, Wanted, New dawn Update, Emperor V4&V3, Executive, Q Update, Qv2 Update…

1 Like

Its gone 18:00 PM community members in europe are eagerly awaiting orders from Saint and Fire.

5 Likes

19:21 PM CEST, no info yet. Keep waiting soldiers!

4 Likes

:rofl:
so true :sweat_smile:

GMT +5. 23:37. No info yet. I’m going to sleep, send me a sos signal when you get new information about this new ZP guys

5 Likes