What to run if you have fear of women?

is the second you described, I feel uncomfortable with women from a sexual point of view.

this is excellent advice.

I also have the problem that I jump from program to program all the time. I should stay on a single schedule for a long time. I will choose the PS route as recommended from you for a while.

I think the same, having 2 ZP makes the stack smoother and faster in the results. Thanks for the advices, I will definitely put it to good use and try to be more patient which I sometimes miss lol.

1 Like

Check out the updated Primal objectives. I don’t remember them off top but I remember even before it was updated, there’s a line in there that talks about social shaking/nervousness.

I recommend Primal over Primal Seduction for more of a focused healing.

As tempting as PS’s sales page looks now…

6 Likes

@FoxDie

PRIMAL is the way to go.

In a very short time your problems turn into a state that can only be described as : a powerfully free Man that enjoys women and Sex to the utmost

2 Likes

very well, if Primal is more immediate in solving these internal problems then I could opt for it and later also for PS to focus on the outer game.
Thanks guys.

3 Likes

May the odds be ever in your favor.

4 Likes

Remember that outer game is a 100% function of inner game

:wink:

3 Likes

That’s correct.

1 Like

What all have you run and for how long?

Ascension?

DR? Which stages?

Etc.

A few things: Ascension Q, DR, Khan Qv2 (ST1 only) and others, but I probably runned them badly (because I was constantly changing titles). I have to stay more on a title without changing because I don’t use them long enough.

1 Like

I’d advice Khan if you have the patience. KHAN will eliminate any fear that’s stopping you from being that Primal male you want to become. I say this because I was in your shoes and was complaining that Khan wasn’t working for me, if you check my journal and
khan’s thread you’ll see the progress that I’ve made. Khan hasn’t been easy for me but if you’re willing to stick to it to the last and be patient and compassionate towards yourself, you’ll totally eliminate those fears. Stacking it with Wanted could also help then you’ll see yourself as the price and any be able to seduce women effortlessly

4 Likes

Primal would be your best shot.

2 Likes

At the moment Khan would be long and heavy for me to execute, I would like to start from the basics and create solid ground for myself, so Primal now seems like a good choice to me after which over time I will come to run Khan because it has always been my desire to do so. I’ll get there slowly.

I’ll also read your Khan journal.

3 Likes

Stay away from Khan for now.

I had similar issues in the past and Emperor was the sub that cleared my fear of talking to hot women the most.

I would stack Emperor and Primal in your case.

3 Likes

How long did you run Emperor?

I’ll consider it.

How about running Ascension or Primal for a minimum of 21 days?

3 Likes

Yes, I was absolutely considering Primal as I said in the earlier posts.

3 Likes

Do not run anything else apart from the one sub for now as you have already decided you will use primal. After two cycles of primal if i was you only then i would then consider adding in a second product.

3 Likes

Listen to what Friday said. Emperor and Khan would do wonders.

2 Likes

Emperor and Primal sound like the immediate best solutions for you. @friday is a prophet when it comes to choosing subs.

Khan would be too high level for your current state of affairs with women. You need to eliminate the fear first before considering Khan.

1 Like