What to do if you love a specific girl?

There is a girl I think often and I am starting to feel something for. I’ve messed things up with her before and there was a bit of tension between us, but things have calmed down. Now I would like to try again with her but sometimes I am afraid that she does not want to due to my past behavior or I am afraid that I will fuck things again, but she is nice to me after all.

There has never been anything between us, but I want to start something with her, do you think titles like Heartsong or Lovebomb can help?

1 Like

One word: Consent.

She’s got to be into it too.

There’s no shortcut for that.

1. Work on becoming the best version of yourself

2. Become someone who can enjoy women without clinging or becoming excessively fixated (easier said than done, I know). The goal is to downgrade ‘need’ to ‘preference’.

These, paradoxically, increase the chance that something good can happen.

It’s hard for anyone to stand up to the pressure of super-intense, idealizing, need-based adoration.

This is actually part of the function of a decent spirituality. You reclaim some of the mental energy that you’ve been involuntarily projecting and spreading onto the people around you. You can’t ‘control’ your heart (not any more than you could control the waves of the ocean); but you can take a little bit more responsibility for your heart and for yourself.

14 Likes

What do you suggest in more practical terms?

1 Like

Ok I’ve gotten great results with Khan + PS + Wanted, but you need to get to Khan ST3. Faster might be PS + W + Libertine. and I’m thinking of running Emperor + PS + W.

But hey I also started a thread about a specific girl, it hasn’t really worked but it don’t really matter cause I’m getting other girls, it is just an experiment.

you can read up:

and

2 Likes

Malkuth’s reply is as practical as it gets, lol.

What do you mean “more practical terms”?

He’s basically telling you to grow a pair of balls and alpha up. Lol

Your entire post is based around chasing and neediness for 1 specific woman.

I would recommend Ascension and/or GLM.

Stay away from subs like Libertine, Heartsong and Love Bomb.
You need inner development and foundation.

3 Likes

PS is not efficient for you because the outer game doesn’t matter if you don’t have the inner foundation.

You need higher self worth in regards to women… not attractants and outer game.

Jumping from program to program all the time is a form of self sabotage.
You have weak foundation and are prone to self sabotaging.

Whatever you do, in my opinion you need to run a Alpha Male title for at least 6 months like Ascension or something.

3 Likes

Sounds like a few people I know on this forum :eyes:

Don’t be the person chasing two rabbits and catching none.

Remain focused and diligent on your sub journey. Ascension for 6 months is way more powerful than running every title for only one cycle.

6 Likes

What specifically do you want to accomplish?

(I’m not telling you to grow a pair.)

2 Likes

That’s so true… I’ve seen you recommend Ascension a lot, well done. Of course people aren’t going to listen and continue to mindlessly jerk around but hey, at least their poor choices aren’t being made out of ignorance.

It sometimes takes a while for men to really figure out that 99% of their problems come from being a beta male with no masculinity whatsoever lol. They kind of have to go around in circles trying to figure things out and then it finally hits them. Lol

4 Likes

:100: completely agree!

If everyone on this forum dedicated at least 6 cycles to running Ascension and Godlike Masculinity.

The bullshit petty drama and fighting would be solved. Everyone would have leveled up so much and we’d be having high level conversations on how to improve beyond our wildest imaginations.

9 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Lol

3 Likes

Instead I have to get into debates with people who can’t even dedicate themselves to one full cycle before getting shiny object syndrome….

1 Like

Date other people. Create situations where you can really have fun enjoying and getting to know someone(s) else. (This will work wonders. But try to be careful that you don’t just switch to ‘falling in love’ with someone else instead. The idea is to gain greater skill and confidence walking the tightrope of interpersonal attraction without falling off.)

Set hobby- or dream-related goals and immerse yourself in them.

Explore and develop your independent passions. Things over which you have greater control. Shift some of that heart-energy over to your own kingdom, rather than planting it in someone else’s.

I can see what you mean now about practicality. I was describing ‘principles’ to you, and you’re looking for ‘actions’.

So, see how those work.

8 Likes

I think Primal will be the right fit for you for ths following reasons stated in its Objectives:

• Romance manifestation — find yourself around women who are madly attracted to you.
  • Develop a highly sexual, sensual, sexy, carefree attitude with women.
  • Eradication of social anxiety and approach anxiety in particular (mental worry and anxiousness over every detail in the interaction).
  • Experience complete nonchalance and enjoyment of everything you do, especially in social situations.
  • Eliminate all mental and emotional blockages preventing you from becoming a highly sexual, sensual and sexy man.
  • Develop a sense of relaxed optimism, knowing that all is well.
  • Enhance your ability to have fun and be a fun person.
  • Create a mental shield against any and all forms of perceived rejection — never feel sad after rejection, or let a past rejection prevent future romance / social attempts.
  • The uncanny ability to be physically and mentally completely relaxed at any moment.
  • Automatic passing of social testing.

These will help you be carefree and fun especially in the presence of women you are highly attracted to. That unchained nature is attractive to all women and shows that you have options.

Plus Primal will build an excellent base for you for all your romantic endeavors.

7 Likes

Probably being more self-confident would help, among the posts I’ve read so far you all recommended Ascension. I had started Primal but at the moment I don’t feel the self-confidence that I needed.

2 Likes

I have been running it for 15 days but I am not getting the desired result from it, I am not feeling confident.

2 Likes

Truth right there. People would do a lot better if they considered six months the minimum amount of time to run a program.

2 Likes

brother, wait for 3 weeks. you will see very minor improvements, first of all, in your mindset. big outer changes start from huge inner changes.

3 Likes

Run for longer please. You could consider combining it with Limit Destroyer.

3 Likes

2 things, 1. You cant expect a sub to instantly makesuch complex changes and fight years and years of bad programming. It takes time

1. You need to take action to make changes happen. While a sub will definitely help (and it usually pushes you to take action as well), you wont see the big changes untill you actively start working ti become more confident. Map out in your head what a confident person looks like and how he lives his life like, and go immitate that. Do something outside of your norm to really push the narritive that youre not the same person anymore.
3 Likes