What to do if you love a specific girl?

Okay, so you have a shot. Your fate is not sealed!

1 cycle of Limit Destroyer is still paying dividends for me. It was one of the first titles I started with, would highly recommend it. It’s very underappreciated.

Confidence is something that grows like a flower, so don’t worry too much about how you feel after only 15 days.

Also, what are you doing to improve your confidence? You need to open pathways to manifestation, so could you think of anything, any action you could take, to help build your confidence and allow primal to express itself? To put it another way, how can you open pathways to manifesting confidence? Are you part of any social groups, where you might be able to build confidence by being more social and talking to people? Maybe you have hobbies and you could spend some time with those to build your confidence? How about work? If you happen to work in a highly social setting, that could be a great opportunity to spread your wings and allow yourself to express/build confidence.

4 Likes

I’ll stick to it then. I was thinking if it would be a good idea to add Ascension to it.

3 Likes

And she has a shot with you.

Here @FoxDie

Look at this sentence:

“This girl would be very fortunate to have the chance to be with me.”

Don’t read it quickly. Read it slowly.

Read it a number of times.

Every thought that comes up, every mental or emotional barrier that comes up, when you read that sentence, is telling you what actually requires your attention right now.

What I’ve just written above is not absolutely true. But it’s true enough to reward you for working with it.

And it’s not either or.

Both of these should be true:

She would be lucky to get with me.

and

I would be fortunate to be with her.

It’s actually kind of foolish for me to be typing this.

If you’re in love, your judgment is probably already shot.

The dopamine. The serotonin. The oxytocin.

They’re all a lot to deal with.

Most likely, your body-based, instinctual cognition is already running the show.

But it’s still worth it to reflect on accurate, true things. Even if you can’t use them at this exact moment.

7 Likes

Surely. I don’t expect subs to change me overnight and I know it takes time to change, it’s just that after 15 days I expected at least a little bit of results or a little change in how I feel and what I am. My feeling with primal at this moment it was more of a downgrade and i felt more fragile so far, maybe it’s just recon? As for the action, I happen to go out often and be and talk to people. However, I just have to have a little patience and act, I would say that there is nothing else to do.

2 Likes

Do you mean to add it to the stack and run it with Primal every other day? I also was thinking about adding Ascension don’t know which is better Primal + Limit destroyer or Primal + Ascension.

I going out occasionally to stay and talking to people and girls.

1 Like

Up to you. Limit Destroyer is not a stand-alone title, it’s a result boosting/healing sub that removes limiting beliefs that prevent you from reaching the goals of the sub. Essentially, it helps any sub you run with it work better. It’s very light, so I don’t think you would have a problem running Primal + Ascension + Limit Destroyer. Even though that’s three titles, Limit Destroyer is just a healing sub that removes your blockages.

1 Like

@Malkuth I needed to read that in regards to myself at that moment too. She does have a shot with me, and @FoxDie 's gal has a shot with him. :smiley:

3 Likes

It is a valid statement to repeat to myself and when I do it the answer I perceive from within me is “why should she be lucky?”, the fact is that even I cannot answer this question truthfully and I don’t know what I have to offer that could make her feel lucky. I am a little confused about this.

2 Likes

This is good to know. The thing is, and I haven’t mentioned it before, is that in addition to Primal I am running Limitless Executive, so in my stack I would only have one free space and would have to choose between Ascension or Limit Destroyer.

2 Likes

Someone more knowledgeable than I would need to help with this decision. I don’t think Limit Destroyer would hurt though, could help you gain some more laser focus on your specific issues.

2 Likes

I’ll think about it… thanks, for the suggestion.

2 Likes

Trust me. I need to read it myself too.

Constantly.

I’m still working on this particular lesson. Eventually I’ll run Primal myself…

4 Likes

You’re right though and I know it. When I really look back on my love life, I’ve never gotten a girl that I’ve clung to or put on a pedastal as if she were better than me. It’s never happened, haha.

4 Likes

Uhh you need way more time than 15 days :joy:

Consider running Primal / or Ascension together for 3 months before saying you didn’t get the desired result.

These products work beautifully but they aren’t going to shift your entire being overnight.

We talk about this very frequently on the forum, it’s about being consistent rather than chasing the next shiny object product.

3 Likes

To be brutally honest man this sounds like cognitive dissonance and denial. Something happened, no? Women who want to be with you will make it as easy as possible for you to make moves with them. If this isn’t the case for her just move on. I’m sorry, I know you don’t want to hear that, we’ve all been there.

1 Like

As important as she may seem to me, this does not mean that I have lost my mind, I reassure everyone and I guarantee all of you that before her I am thinking of improving myself. She is not my main target or purpose in life, she is just a person who is dear to me but I can still differentiate what is important and what is not. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Ascension + Primal is a badass stack, +1

@FoxDie I would run it for like 3-6 months, you’ll become a new man

5 Likes

What is the better combo
Ascension + Primal
or
Ascension + GLM
?

1 Like

Primal and GLM are completely different subs so there’s no objectively better combo lol.
It depends on what area you want to work/focus on

1 Like

Damn, I thought you would give me a straight answer like this one is the best :slight_smile:

1 Like