Notes ZP Stark + Khan St1 + Wanted & Libertine

Thanks bro

1 Like

Ok so I haven’t seen much, but today I went to one of my companies locations that I haven’t been in about 3 months, and I got noticed.

One woman, pulled me aside and told me, “dude, you look really handsome”. I was wearing a cap and face mask lol.

Other girl who is my friend, told me “man you have lost weight you look good, stay like that”

since I changed computers I had to call someone to setup the wifi password, it was a girl from IT I had never seen, when she left, I got texted by my friend, “ok, you can add another one to your fan club”

Then later on she showed me a message from a gay guy with an emoticon of a drooling smiley face, that wrote “take a picture of his package please” she bursted out laughing

so, this is working better with people who haven’t seen me in a while, it is not working that much with people I see every day,

5 Likes

So today was time to decide if I changed stack, but this seems to be working so, I am starting Khan St2 + Wanted (same day), the other day was going to be PS but seeing how today went I am not going to run it.

Thanks to @Invictus for the advice to swith up the order of listening to subs, now I will run Khan ST2 + Wanted on the same day.

So this is what happened today. Man was I sexual today, way too much. Inappropiately so :grinning: No complaints, in fact this one girl followed along with double entendre comments in front of ther people. when I left for home I was like: “whoa what’s wrong with me that was totally inappropiate to the situation”

This is why I will not run PS, I don’t want to push it too far and get into an uncomfortable situation
So I need to decide: keep stark, or even run emperor hoping to balance that sexuality and horniness.

Thaks guys, any recommendations will be welcomed. will keep LB & libertine as refreshers (listening once a week and alternating weeks among them, will start with LB since right now I felt too sexual)

2 Likes

What about Khan (Seduction) + Stark (Charisma / Social) + Libertine (Aura)

And Stark ZP and Khan ZP both have physical shifting if I’m not wrong

Yeah I think I’m gonna keep stark.

so today this horniness is making me feel needy, I want to keep girls interested, talk to them, message them etc.

I need to control it.

1 Like

Well today I ran Stark + Love Bomb and horniness was down, neediness was also down from Wanted+Khan st2 day

Was driving all day so didn’t have much contact with people.

1 Like

So I find horniness has gone down. Still not gona get PS into my stack gona keep stack as is for this loop, I’m playing with the refresher loop once a week see how that works out.

2 Likes

So I haven’t updated, I’m now in Khan ST3+Wanted+PS. I am still rotating Libertine/LB once a week.
This time I’m feeling really tired but I’m still going, job has been really stressful, but I’m managing.

I don’t notice much, I’m a bit more flirty, and I’m getting good reactions. I met a girl who is married and we flirt a lot via messages, not making plans or anything just flirting. Met a girl at the gym and we talk a lot.

TBH this is not strange for me I’m always flirting, but I have seen I am taking it up a notch, even implying I like them instead of playing it cool.
For example this girl texted me “I didn’t see you at the office, did you miss me?” Usually I would have played it cool and say something like “really? I didn’t notice ;), but I can see you missed me” or some “cool” line.

This time a said “too much” she just wrote back “yayyy, me too”

Or the other girl said she was leaving on a trip with her boyfriend, and I would usually play it like cool I don’t care. This time it went something like:

• “I don’t like you anymore”
  • “why?”
  • Cause you are going on a trip and not taking me, but this time I’ll make an exception and let him borrow you for a few weeks , if you bring me something nice.
  • What do you want.
  • Surprise me…

I’m flirting way more direct, not really interested in any of them, but flirting is fun. I do think PS might get you into trouble, I’m sometimes way too forward.

1 Like

So Khan st 3 + wanted + PS + Libertine refresh is goign well. I decided to experiment with @Irw 3 minutes of ME after stack. Today I feel very tired.

I am thinking of rerunning st3 because of great resutls, but don’t know really want to jump to st4.

1 Like

So I’m in washout, honestly khan st3 + wanted + PS + libertine refresher has been weird.

I’m alienating some girls which previously flirted with me, but at the same time I’m more sexual with girls I’m more interested in. I’m even being “friendzoned” while still being pretty sexual.

Today was weird, extremely weird dreams, I had like 5 dreams. Woke up, closed my eyes had another dream.

I’ll be keeping PS + wanted + 3mins of ME + Libertine once a week with Khan stage 4, see how that one goes.

2 Likes

Again with the vivid dreams, there is this girl I met. I keep dreaming about her (not all dreams but she has been in them for second night in a row)

I hate this because i know myself, and since dreams are “perfect” might start to “fall” for her. Anyone can recommend how to direct dreams another way?

First day today of St4, wanted.
I’m including @Irw method of 3 mins of ME after the stack. I think this might be influencing my dreams

1 Like

Ok so 1 week of Khan St4 + Wantes + PS + libertine refresher & 3 mins of ME as @irw said

3rd day with bad humor, I feel angry, extremeley moody but girls seem to be attracted.

I need to be more aware of mood swings

1 Like

Wel with Khan st4 I do feel attraction has gone down, with this one girl. But still up with other girls. Maybe is because I feel a bit moody and needy, don’t know why.

This neediness I don’t like. So I am thinking of switching back to st3 and stopping ME. Go back to what was working but I don’t know if I should keep going.

I don’t think Khan has any physical shifting, did you see anything around the forum that it does?

So I’m in my washout deciding what to do next, either emperor + glm + Wanted or Emperor + PS + Wanted

My favorite Khan Stage is def stage 3, I might run it again sometime.

1 Like

So while I was running my cycle I was trying to decide on whether to play with GLM or not, and even was thinking of heart song. But then while on washout somehting happened.

I stopped caring about being liked, about “this one girl” or the other. Yestarday I felt really stressed, but also strong. Even doubting if it was stress or accumulated energy.

So today I’m deciding emperor + wanted + glm. Se what happens, HS can wait.

What was your overall personality like on Khan + Stark? How was the combo?

2 Likes

Alfa please answer the Billions’s question.

1 Like

Hey man, I had mood swings, but did become more social and flirty