What sub (to emotionally heal) to run along Primal Seduction?

hey gents,
I created another topic few days ago in which I was complaining (but also asking questions) about my lack or results after running Ascension & Primal Seduction for 2 entire months. Many of you answered and gave me some courses of action (thanks for that :slight_smile: )

This is the original post if you are curious, warning is tooooooo long.

My original objectives were 1. Become better when dealing with women and start dating some and 2. change my mindset, limiting beliefs so i take on more complicated jobs and earn more money.

After 2 months with Ascension and PS there have no been changes in my mind so i asked for feedback from the community and many people suggested that I also try Love Bomb for Humanity cuz many think i need to do some ‘healing’ first and thats probably the main reason why i havent seen any changes in my mindset after 2 months of listening subs.

Also some suggested that I dont stack LBFH on top of Ascension and PS cuz it will take longer to reach my 2 goals and its better that i only do two subs at the same time. After some thought I have pretty much decided that i will run PS and a ‘healing’ sub (maybe LBFH or another) and this is where your opinion will be appreciated:

After reading the sales page of LBFH it seems that is focused on creating positive emotion and energy within me but healing trauma or bad emotIons from the past doesnt seem to be the main focus. On the other hand there seem to be other subs out there that could help me with the ‘healing’ aspect faster than LBFH, some that i found are REBIRTH, REGENERATION, and ELIXIR (although this last one apparently needs me to know my exact problem-trauma).

I was told that since I am still new to SC (i started end of october) it was recommended to avoid ‘heavy’ subs such as DRAGON REBORN, or KHAN and should listen to simpler ones that would allow me to get results faster, so my question is:

****what healing sub would u guys recommend (that i can run along PS) that is manageable for a newbie like me and that will help me achieve my main goal (have more confidence and as a result have women in my life) faster? or u guys think LBFH is the best choice?

I think either REBIRTH or REGENERATION seem to be more powerful at healing than LBFH so i guess it would be better to run one of them instead of LBFH, or do you recommend others such as ELIXIR?

if you are wondering what happened to my 2nd goal (change limiting beliefs so i get a better paid job), i have decided it to put in standby until i started to feel different in my mind about women. The reason for that is that my dating life is non existent at the moment and is really messing up my emotions , once i start to have some success with women then it will be so much easier to tackle my 2nd goal.

Why do you want to have more women in your life?
Why do you want to have confidence?

1 Like

last time i got laid was like 7 years ago, the few times i was able to ‘seduce’ women were at bars where both had been drinking for a while and i got a makeout session at the most, even if i get their numbers they dont respond to my texts. When I am sober i cant be flirty or sexual with women.

I think basically my problem is that my self image of me( in terms of being someone who deserves a woman to love me) is messed up and that is probably a consequence of my years of being depressed due to being bullied since i was a kid.

the answer to your questions is that apparently i havent developed the basic skills to be able to seduce women, so i think i need a bit of everything, confidence, better self image etc etcc

If you’re running Primal Seduction, your goal is obviously to seduce someone. People who are happy with themselves and appreciate themselves are more attractive that those who don’t. I’ll still put LBFH as the first healing sub. Self-love is a potent healing energy. BTW, it would only make Regeneration and Rebirth work better if you run them after.

Read below what I think LBFH does.

1 Like

I hear you.

In one sentence, why do you want confidence?
In the next sentence, why do you want women?

These are honest questions.

1 Like

thanks @ksub , your answer is a great one and with a clear reason why LBFH is best to try first before the other subs.

LBFH (1) other subs (0) so far.

thanx man :slight_smile:

1 Like

i want confidence cuz right now when i see a woman I am attracted to i always bring up reasons to not approach her “i’m too old for her” , “she seems to be having an important conversation with her gf right now, if i go now she will turn me down”, etc etc. I guess if i was more confident then i wouldnt be thinking these objections, i would probably just go and talk to her and also the fact that i am confident it will probably trigger attraction in her for me.

I want women who i find myself sexually attracted to, for example, if i am at a bar and i see a girl with a beautiful smile, make up on, a nice top and tight jeans then i get sexually aroused and i want to approach that woman and make her smile and have a great time with me, i want her to like me cuz i already like her and of course i would love to kiss her , if i am able to kiss (or make out with) her i feel in cloud 9, i probably wouldnt even feel the need to sleep with her to be happier (not that i would be opposed to the idea though).

This is my honest answer, i dont know how else to answer your questions

Perfect.

Let’s look at this…

You run a Seduction title. You get the confidence by approaching her. You look for certain indicators that she displays which shows you excite her. If you regard this as confidence then what happens when a girl you are attracted to doesn’t display her excitement for you ? Does that mean you don’t have confidence?

What I’m trying to make you aware of is that confidence should be internal. You shouldn’t be measuring confidence with external or leaving your confidence in a women.

Wanting to approach an attractive lady is good. But don’t let your level of confidence or what you define as confident be determined by her actions.

Don’t think and reason for her. Let her do that.
You think and reason for your self.

What if she isn’t interested in her conversation with her friend and wants you to approach ?

i know this conciously but i think my unconcious mind thinks otherwise unfortunately. I read many articles and some books on seduction and i know that i should be (and feel) happy with my own persona, my current identity and feel valuable with whatever i can offer right now to a woman , could be that i can do latin dancing very decently, or that i can tell her funny stories of my trips to cancun or playa del carmen, or that i can outdrink her doing tequila shots lol . I know this conciously but still when i approach women i am still doubtful inside me , only by getting drunk is that i can become all flirty and kinda confident.

that’s why i decided to listen to these subs my friend, i need special technology to rewire certain things inside my mind , one of them is to change my self image.

btw, what healing sub would you recommend to me? based on my original question at the beginning of this thread? thanx

1 Like

Go with LBFH.
Love yourself first before giving love or accepting love from others. This sub will also ensure that you don’t use negative thinking patterns.

3 Likes

Indeed when one loves himself one will have 1000 lovers. Now go into the world and fulfill your prophecy. You are the master lover.

3 Likes

So why do you expect any changes if you keep running PS?

Running any title along with a healing title is not the best idea, especially, if it’s so advanced as PS is. Make sure you really need healing and if you do, just do the healing first and then go for other titles.

You expect of subiminals to work like a magic pill but bear in my they’re mere unlockers and catalysts, although very powerful. They unlock what’s in you and work as catalyst for your current circumstances. Perhaps, what’s in you needs more ground work and your current circumstances should be aided with some other catalysts than PS.

2 Likes

Yooo man, its always hard to say when you start out, lots of users have to do a bit of trial and error before unlocking their perfect stack.

LBFH is definitly strong as fuck, don’t neglect it. It just fills you with good emotions and it tends to overpower emotions holding you back (negative emotione). While it’s not a healing subliminal per say, since it allows you to act differently and act through your insecurity and all, most people use it as a way to grow and push forward. Don’t neglect it because it’s free :wink:

There is no problem with running healing, word of caution befoee healing, it’s not fun, all members who did some healing (including me) got bad emotionnal states because of it, healing subliminals change you deeply and often go play with thoughts and beliefs you always wanted to ignore so… If you choose to go the pure healing route, you will be able to reap the harvest once your healing phase is done, but while it’s healing, expect negative emotions :+1:, sadness, etc.

Ultimately the choice is yours, but I definitely feel either LBFH or healing could be great, maybe I would start with LBFH in your case, see if it allows you to start to think and act differently (we are just looking for small things here to get the ball rolling). If it doesn’t work, then go for healing, which is a pain in the ass in my opinion, but often necessary.

5 Likes

@Incamonk : I second what @GoldenTiger just said. Just because LBFH is about self-love doesn’t mean that it’s easy to run. When I was running it and the sub was digging out deep rooted issues, I had some of the worse nightmares I ever had. Emotional turmoil happens often when healing is taking place. You can search my comments in that thread. LBFH definitely helped turn a corner. That’s why I still go back to it. Right now I’m running it again for the 4th time.
The other healing sub that had a strong impact on me was Rebirth. It gave me panic attacks. Not fun.
Keep in mind that Sub Club released LBFH after years of creating other healing subs. They knew what they were doing when they created it.

5 Likes

well some people here reported having results with women after listening for only 2 weeks so i cannot be blamed for hoping to get same results lol.

I know ideally is better to be 100% healed and then go start meeting women but man i am 46 already and i have to get some dating experience , the experience i have is probably the equivalent of a nerdy guy in his early 20s. I cannot really waste lets say 1 more year of my life healing myself before trying to date women. Thats why i will keep running PS along (LBFH, i think i wll go for this one based on recommendations here).

Also you can be a 'successfull" man dating different women and still be broken inside like for example MArlon Brando, that dude had like 10 children with 5 diffeerent women. Do i wanna have a complicated life like him ? hell no. But i dont wanna be either a 48 year old man completely healed to start hooking up with women, i need to start ASAP and sure i will make mistakes along the way that will alow me to mature and grow in the area of relationships with thee opposite sex.

Thanx brother, this paragraph of yours helped me a lot, i wasnt sure between LBFH and the other healing subs i mentioned previosuly but this pretty much helped me settle for LBFH.

@Incamonk : I think you got it! The only other thing I can tell you is that consistency is key. Whichever subs you pick, keep them for a few months. Don’t get distracted by good ol’ shiny object syndrome and then start jumping from sub to sub. That’s the best way NOT to see results or spotty results at best…

2 Likes

this is golden brother, i didnt know that. It makes sense that LBFH will do less emotional ‘damage’ since its a perfected product after feedback from other healing subs. Thanx BRO!!!

1 Like