What is masculinity?

lol now I’m wondering if I should’ve deleted my last post or atleast kept this part:

2 Likes

remember its the energy we are talking about, not men or guys per say.
that list came from a book primary for dating and sex. so its big on polarity (which is where the attraction happens). But I wouldn’t say that this is a go to list for people exploring those high consciousness states of spirituality. Masculinity & Femininity changes quite a bit there.

the ones you picked seem to hint and something you are saying, no? It seems like you just picked what looks like the worst parts of masculinity and said that masculinity equals that.

please elaborate if I mist understood

My experience as a veteran/soldier, and now soldier going into a combat zone.

Masculinity is potency. The kind known to men as greater strength. Something MORE/ABOVE/HIGHER. Doesn’t have to come from a man to be masculinity, it’s just primarily a male attribute. There are women who are stronger, who have deeper voices. Keyword is more. It’s extra, it extends, it goes out, it protrudes and sticks out. Expansive rather than going inward. Hence why competition is known as a masculine trait, because you are trying to do more, go higher, do better, provide more output than the other.

noun

the power of something to influence or make an impression.

“a myth of enormous potency”

2 Likes

Your post associated Masculinity with being sick, dirty, being bad and fear.

That’s why it has the term Masculinity bolded at the top and those words underneath it.

There’s no such thing as “worst parts of masculinity”. It’s an invalid statement.

Masculinity is a good thing, there’s no bad or worst part about it.

Doesn’t make any difference. Associating Masculine Energy with being sick, dirty, fear and being bad makes absolutely zero sense.

The fact that you don’t see the problem with this means the discussion is pointless, so I’m ending it here.

Anyone who has congruently healed their masculinity on a subconscious level will know exactly what I’m talking about. I’d expect people in a place that heavily pertains to the subconscious mind to have a better understanding of how programming works but I guess we’ll get there eventually.

Masculinity is repressed in 99% of men due to programming exactly like this. On a subconscious level, there is guilt, shame and fear of embracing their manhood due to being bombarded with programming about “toxic” masculinity or falsely negative representations of what masculinity is.

You don’t have to take my word for it. Run GLM or a heavy masculine oriented title for a long period of time and you’re going to see through all of this crap. In the same way that when you heal trauma or grow in consciousness, you begin to get hyper-sensitive to false programming in general due to being congruently incompatible with it, which waters down to a conscious awareness (hollywood movies, pop music, bumbling idiot sitcoms and news etc).

Words have a lot of power in your subconscious mind, they can set the frame on how you manifest your reality. NLP is a thing, lol.

Anyways, thanks for sharing your viewpoint, I understand why you see things the way that you do.

7 Likes

I agree with this.

When I read this table above I was like “this book I’d throw right in a fire”

Femininity isn’t portrayed any better “weakness” femininity isn’t weakness. It’s just different.

But yeah the point is the programming. The mind generally sticks easier to negative things because it’s emotionally loaded. This is why those negative things - apparently- about masculinity stuck out.

And when you read it, subconsciously it programs you.

Hence I fully understand why you jumped on that.

Just be careful everyone about the programming everywhere.

5 Likes

:arrow_up: I said that because I thought you meant things like :arrow_down:

before you “burn this book in the fire”…

the greatest armor in existence is pure nakedness

1 Like

Let’s build on this.
@Abundance

Masculinity is something that comes through lenses as well. The existence of multiple truths, multiple falsehoods and misinterpretations.

What is the central theme about male nature, men, masculinity that transcends time, trends, and variables and can be seen throughout various regions and cultures worldwide today, yesterday, and foreseeably into the future?

Cultural, scientific, religious, philosophical.

Cultural being the official and prescribed definitions and limitations of masculinity and the power. Transient definitions and limitations that do not often stand the test of time, location, environment. So then we must ask, what does stand the test of time and is considered masculine yesterday, today and into the future? That’s the foundation for a truth.

Science explaining the biological origins of what we see today within the male species, be it necessary now for our current stage of evolution or previous times, in the form of strength, courtship, behaviors, mens’ brain suited differently than women with less emphasis on communication and more on spatial intelligence.

Religious, being the code and order established by a group, deity or multiple.

Philosophy?

hahahahhah :laughing:

1 Like

Masculinity is enduring strength and power on all levels.

1 Like

The most masculine man is the badboy on the street who fights everyone and ends up being someone’s employee since was busy penetrating the world and gained no knowledge and skill and has nothing to offer except his muscle strength and fighting skill.
The utter masculine man is the one who gies and hunts solely and is not part of a pack(yes the sigma male).
The leadership(even in the early history came to existence when the men leaders got in touch with their feminine nature such as planning, long-term thinking(diplomacy) and not acting with utter arrogance and start a fight for just one curse. That is utter maculinity which the title which is mlst close to that is EB. Even EB has a tiny bit of compliance.
The men tribal also had some diplomacy and were more touch with their feminine nature. Even it is proved that the chimpanzee who have more alliance is going to be the Alpha. Rather the pure aggressive who is going to end up alone.

People, myself included reported that Khan is much more chill than emperor. Since a Khan is more in touch with his feminine nature(which is seduction) masculinity is part of the problem, femininity is part of the solution. Masculinity is exclusive(that is why you are less likely to help others since you have your own business and you are a lone wolf), femininity is inclusive(thus you are more willing to help others on Khan, because you essentially want to build alliances).

You are more prone to aggression on a word joke rather than Khan.

NOW, was this topic about wether femininity or masculinity are good or bad? Or a mere explanation of the facts? For sure the second one.

Everyone can go with his preferrence now.

1 Like

masculinity nom nom nom I eat nom nom

1 Like

You enjoy it gal

I live for it mate :slight_smile:

Sick? Lol

I found it the opposite for me personally lol. Emperor was chill. Khan made me want to get on a horse and conquer a village lol

4 Likes

What village and where is under your ruling as of now?

2 Likes

Funny😂

Emperor was chill as in not wanting to conquer, but bulding his own. But if one intruded in HIS empire he would have act very aggressive and took no shit cuz he is a lonewolf.
But Khan, he is a conquere, so he needs diplomacy in certain situations. Diplomacy is inherently feminine.

1 Like

man that sounds like best feeling ever

4 Likes