What is masculinity?

Masculinity is enduring strength and power on all levels.

1 Like

The most masculine man is the badboy on the street who fights everyone and ends up being someone’s employee since was busy penetrating the world and gained no knowledge and skill and has nothing to offer except his muscle strength and fighting skill.
The utter masculine man is the one who gies and hunts solely and is not part of a pack(yes the sigma male).
The leadership(even in the early history came to existence when the men leaders got in touch with their feminine nature such as planning, long-term thinking(diplomacy) and not acting with utter arrogance and start a fight for just one curse. That is utter maculinity which the title which is mlst close to that is EB. Even EB has a tiny bit of compliance.
The men tribal also had some diplomacy and were more touch with their feminine nature. Even it is proved that the chimpanzee who have more alliance is going to be the Alpha. Rather the pure aggressive who is going to end up alone.

People, myself included reported that Khan is much more chill than emperor. Since a Khan is more in touch with his feminine nature(which is seduction) masculinity is part of the problem, femininity is part of the solution. Masculinity is exclusive(that is why you are less likely to help others since you have your own business and you are a lone wolf), femininity is inclusive(thus you are more willing to help others on Khan, because you essentially want to build alliances).

You are more prone to aggression on a word joke rather than Khan.

NOW, was this topic about wether femininity or masculinity are good or bad? Or a mere explanation of the facts? For sure the second one.

Everyone can go with his preferrence now.

1 Like

masculinity nom nom nom I eat nom nom

1 Like

You enjoy it gal

I live for it mate :slight_smile:

Sick? Lol

I found it the opposite for me personally lol. Emperor was chill. Khan made me want to get on a horse and conquer a village lol

4 Likes

What village and where is under your ruling as of now?

2 Likes

Funny😂

Emperor was chill as in not wanting to conquer, but bulding his own. But if one intruded in HIS empire he would have act very aggressive and took no shit cuz he is a lonewolf.
But Khan, he is a conquere, so he needs diplomacy in certain situations. Diplomacy is inherently feminine.

1 Like

man that sounds like best feeling ever

4 Likes

I like your new avatar, Hot is probably doing its job :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you and yes my smile got a whole lot wider and teethier.
People scream and run away from all that beauty these days.

1 Like

Sounds good.

It is simply what regarded as characteristic for men. The social expectations of being a man, which includes strength, courage, independence, leadership, and assertiveness.

What other people would refer as different interpretation is discriminatory acts that people come across among their peers, at school or in the workplace or even at home.

I know this is an old thread but i’d like to chip in and share how I see this topic.

First of all, I can’t even seperate the two to explain as both are the most fundamental forces in the realm of duality. Masculine is the structure, now what “defines” a structure? Boundaries! How do you set boundaries? By logical evaluation (judgement), force to clear off the land (will/courage) and all of this follows a plan (leadership). Structures are usually dead but built with precision and logic. They must be a bit flexible too, depending on the purpose they serve.

Now what if you want a structure to be alive? A sophisticated circuit to be able to start performing the functions that it is meant to perform, a sophisticated structure of flesh and bones to be able to walk and talk, you infuse it with Energy, the feminine. Feminine is the potential, the queen of the unmanifested, the dreamer, the visionary, combined with the King of Matter they “Create”.

Most entrepreneurial men/leaders/gurus (osho/bikram etc), men who have managed to “brainwash” (i hate that word because I don’t believe in it, I call it Influenced/Charm/Magnetise) thousands or millions of people are often known to have a high sex drive. Sexual energy is feminine in nature, it is found to be high in many women but many of those women lack the masculine resources within (discipline, judgement, logic etc) to turn them into material creations.

So what is the Masculinity? Here’s my take:

Masculinity is the sacred phenomenon that enables someone to be able to choose, be able to sacrifice, be able to endure, and all of that empowers the person to remain focused and be successful in creating matter or material possessions/wealth. Masculinity in its true form also understands that it is 50% of the equation, so it takes guidance by its feminine counterpart (imagination/vision) in order to woo the feminine in the material world by providing her material security, guidance and leadership, but at the same time understanding that even in the material world she provides the other 50% that he needs, nurturing, love, and even wisdom (judgement balanced by compassion)

I don’t claim to be right, but this is my understanding and makes a lot of sense to me, hope it resonates with some of you atleast lol

Edit: I realized I have missed out on a lot of keywords/labels such as strength, courage, resilience, commitment, reliability and so on. That doesn’t mean I disagree, it’s just something that is a bit too sophisticated to explain in words and that too in a forum post. That’s why there are countless books on the subject :slight_smile:

1 Like