What in the hell are angel numbers?

Any accurate sources to learn about this science?

1 Like

Well… You can apply your own meaning to the numbers.

It just happens that your mind has become more observant of certain patterns, and not like some external force is signalling to you.

1 Like

Oh okay, that makes it easier.

Then what about these websites claiming they mean something?

They are just set up by people who want your attention.

They pretend to be experts playing on your ignorance.

You create your own meaning, my friend.

You can set up your own website too telling people what you think about those numbers.

Who knows, you will get a million followers if you are a good storyteller…

2 Likes

I might try that

You mean angels didnt make those websites? Im in shock! :joy:

3 Likes

Science and angels? Yeah that seems entirely plausible

3 Likes

I can state flatly that heavier than air flying machines are impossible.
— Lord Kelvin, 1895

and imagine how Germ Theory of Disease must have sounded to rational people prior to widespread easy access to microscopy (only about 300 to 400 years ago).

“See there’s these little creatures, right? It’s them what makes you get sick, see? And they hates, hates, hates soap. So make sure to wash with it whenever you come inside the house!”

Sounds like a fairy story.

Applied properly, skepticism leaves no stone unturned. Not even those belonging to Common Sense or Accepted Reasonable Practice.

3 Likes
2 Likes

that was awesome.

my favorite part is the fact that everyone else there basically ignores these two guys’ conversation. Somehow that is extremely fitting.

1 Like

That sounds like ALL websites. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

image_2020-10-28_230746

1 Like

i definitely like that one

how ironic that we often view the childhood mind that writes such a paragraph as ‘simpler’ due to the grammatical aberrations and the cognitive-linguistic manner of expression; when in fact that mind is likely expanding, incorporating, and integrating much more powerfully than the mind of the ‘sophisticated’ adult who evaluates it.

kids f**king rock

1 Like

Idk guys I didnt give a shit about the numbers eighter but I remember @Hermit wrote a post giving a brief explaination on these numbers so i figured they cant be completely useless.

You can use them like Bhakti Yoga. A constant reminder of Divine Presence in your life. :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Or see them as demonic nunbers.

Up to you…

Haha @King with the quips.

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.” ― Nikola Tesla

Numbers are true Universal Language, each number carries an Energy. Think Vortex Mathematics…

Whether you call them Quantum Numbers, Angel Numbers, God Numbers, Life Numbers is up to you and mostly depends on your Paradigm. However, it is truly a way for existence to communicate with you in the form of Synchronicity. Once you start to intuitively understand the meaning of each number this communication can possibly become very helpful and practical in your daily life.

“If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe.”
Nikola Tesla

Only if you knew… I’ll leave it at that.

6 Likes

Has anyone else seen crazy amount of angels numbers today ? Like much much more than usual?

01:11
02:22
03:33
05:55
11:11

3 Likes

Lately I’ve been seeing them less. Last one I caught was a 10:10 but yea I’ve gone through times where they’re nonstop and the coincidences aren’t just limited to numbers. But as far as them having some profound message for me, I haven’t unlocked that door yet I guess. lol I take 'em as a wink or a nod that hey keep going! Keep it up!

1 Like