What does your ZP loops pattern looks like?

1-2 subs per week for 3 minutes.

Usually one sub, 4 days rest, next sub. Repeat.

1 Like

Although right now I’m only running 1 ZP T2 custom, by 3 October I will be running my full stack of 3 ZP T2 customs.

And my intention is to run them all together (i.e., in the same listening session), with 3 processing days between (or more if that’s necessary). I consider them all to be interconnected arms of an integrated supercustom.

2 Likes

It’s not stagnant, so I will upload

Despite the less exposure I am getting, I am feeling (not a lot of) but unfair amounts of reconciliation.
It’s my 3rd rest day and I still feel reconciliation in shape of anger, tiredness, laziness, have a look at my listening pattern, it’s not like it should trigger the recon which makes me tired and lethargic. I may even have made grammatical mistakes in this post. It’s like autopilot and that small amount of awareness.

I dunno
It’s just frustrating

4 Likes

I apologize, I am a little confused…I thought when listening to ZP titles (not customs) we were suppose to listen to the entire 15min loop? Can we listen less, for example 7mins? I thought that was only for customs?

3 Likes

You can always go down on exposure, customs or majors.

2 Likes

I am currently looking at this module
Informaticon

And this could be an answer for this topic according to the description
"Moreover, Informaticon contains a very needed part that guides you to the exact amount of repetitions you need for the current subliminal."

also

1 Like

Yup. That definitely happens.

And I’d wager that ZP itself facilitates some of that same functionality.

2 Likes

So after listening Informaticon for some time you will know how many loops, when, and how many minutes you should listen, right :slight_smile: ?

And since figuring out how many rest days are optimal to see the best results is needed, this module is probably quite crucial.

2 Likes

In my experience, the guidance just kind of happens.

This actually brings up an important point.

In the modern world, with its conventional paradigms of scientific materialism and scientism (i.e., the irrational belief in scientific-sounding concepts and principles), most of us are not taught how to respect the knowledge and contributions of the ‘subconscious’.

That’s why people often doubt subliminal results (at first).

This is less about an objective change that needs to happen, and it’s more about a paradigm shift. A different way of understanding even the same things that have been happening all along.

Imagine if you grew up being told that the only ones with knowledge or ideas worth listening to were people 1) 45 years or older, and who 2) had beards 3 inches or longer, on top of this they would only say useful things 3) in the day time, and 4) when they were speaking in the form of public lectures.

Sheesh.

After internalizing all of those limiting conditions on where and when you could receive useful knowledge, how many wise and useful insights do you think you would miss? How many opportunities for learning?

I think it’s the same with the subconscious. It often creates changes and offers insights in forms and via avenues that we have been trained to discount or to view as ‘mere chance’.

I’m not saying we should throw away reason and critical thinking, but I think it can be really helpful to expand what we think of as ‘Knowing’ and ‘Knowledge’.

For example:

Sometimes the “guidance” about “the exact amount of repetitions you need” comes in the form of forgetting to play your subliminal. Sometimes it comes more as a ‘hmmm…I wonder what it might be like to try [X]’. And sometimes it even comes (inexplicably) in the form of external scheduling conflicts. Family visiting. Meetings or appointments that pop up. And such.

“Huh?!” :flushed:

Conscious knowledge is usually neatly packaged and clearly labeled.

Subconscious guidance and knowledge? Not so much.

You didn’t ask for this sermon. :rofl: It’s just something that I’m thinking about these days.

One cool thing is that with ZP and with modules like ‘The Merger of Worlds’, ‘Intuition Enhancer’, ‘Wayfinder’, and so on, we can strengthen that communication (and confidence) between the conscious and non-conscious ways of knowing and ways of learning.

We can also strengthen that connection by simply choosing to open to the possibility that our subconscious may have something useful to offer. After all, subconscious mental processes beat your heart, breathe your lungs, regulate your body temperature, learn languages for you, and do 10000 other things that you unthinkingly depend on everyday.

:thinking: Hmm…might the subconscious dimensions of mind possibly be…freaking brilliant?!! :wink:

haha. well, anyway, to get back to your point:

Short answer: “yes.”

3 Likes

Thanks, @Malkuth for the very nice thorough explanation.
Right now I am studying modules because tomorrow I would like to order customs for my next cycle.

The merger of worlds has already been on my list.
First of all, it will strengthen your intuition, and second of all with the better connection between consciousness and subconscious, you will execute subs faster.

And thanks for the suggestion about Wayfinder, seems very interesting.

1 Like

Just removed Wayfinder from my next planned custom. :sob:

“just don’t fit”

I have it in an older Qv2 custom, though. And one day, I’m going to pay for the discounted ZP rebuild so I can play it again sometimes.

nice. hope you love them.

i’m getting ready to order one too, next week. :muscle:t6:

1 Like

I have a feeling that The merger of Worlds is quite
underrated as an Enhancer and I’m looking forward to seeing how it shines.

1 Like

What is your experience with that?

Did it guide you well?

:joy: :rofl:

it guided me to Dragon Reborn.

(among other things)

yes, it helped.

1 Like

So the mission accomplished :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wayfinder.

@friday
I see you have this one in your Khan st4 + Wanted custom.
What are your experiences with it so far?

1 Like

People have been listening to 3, 5, or 7 minute loops to reduce feelings of overload or reconciliation.

1 Like

I hope he’s busy being productive
Cuz he has not been answering alot lately
Being productive on Khan can be very promising

I ran four loops of my stack (Stark and Spartan) two days ago and another four yesterday and I can tell that the scripting is being executed more profoundly and powerfully. I had followed the recommended pattern till I decided to do a little experiment two days ago encouraged by the power of Ascension Chamber and how well it affected me.

7 Likes

I’m very happy with my new routine and I’m thinking of running even higher loops although, as it was when I was following the recommended pattern, I don’t see any need to do so… yet I definitely feel there’s more I can squeeze out of ZP. I may try running higher loops during the next cycle.

I’m running 4 loops of my stack every day and taking breaks on Fridays and Saturdays.

2 Likes