What are your goals? (Conscious guidance)

I’m thinking I might leave RICH out for ultimate artist or Renaissance man. I’ve been working on my numerology (thanks sage immortal!) and material abundance for me comes almost entirely from me paying it forward to other people with my emotional, creative, and spiritual abilities.

1 Like

Yea, sure. Wanted ZP covers that too.

I am running Wanted ZP for a while as its the furthest from my archetype and there are some lingering things that I wanted to clear.

After that the other subs should be easier for me to run.

1 Like

Well you clearly know which sub to choose out of those 2 now, don’t you :wink:?

I had just read the sales page and that really stuck with me, guess it shows :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The further you are from an archetype, the more time it will take to dig deep and remove the things that limit you from fully expressing the sub.

Take me as an example, I can’t run Emperor because of how opposite I am to that “alpha-male” archetype (I’m more of a cocky bad boy archetype), therefore, I’d probably have to spend quite sometime using it.

Now I will give you a tip, rebirth.

Well then Chosen, Sage And RM it seems :thinking:?

1 Like

Well since I am on it, I don’t want to switch subs for now. Maybe just wait for a little longer. Need to have some self-discipline.

1 Like

I think you’re right. I’m still washing out from “sampling” the initial release of ZP files, but I think I’ll give Diamond 45 days in my stack before swapping RM in, it’s ZP form isn’t out out yet and while it isn’t quite a top 3 priority Diamond has been amazingly fun to benefit from.

1 Like

@DarkPhilosopher here’s a thread that you might enjoy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And only a few minutes after posting this:

Apparently the Internet was all out of line-feeds.

1 Like

How many are you on?

Also the reason for that suggestion was what Saint mentioned once in a post, that rebirth will speed up the process of making you become more like the sub you’re running it with.

We’re syncing ma man :muscle:t3::sunglasses:

1 Like

I am focusing on just one ZP sub, running 2 loops a day as advised by Saint.

Tried Regeneration ZP yesterday, but will just go back to Wanted ZP tomorrow.

I am uncomfortable with Rebirth. Everytime I run it I manifest some negative event.

1 Like

I know it can be addicting :rofl:
Especially since I tested it when it was still just a prototype, that sub gave me a superpower that I still have till this day :wink:

Ever wondered that maybe those “negative” events are just lessons to learn from?

It is a transformative sub after all.

(Not trying to force you to use it, just giving you some things to think about)

1 Like

Rebirth was the reframing one, right? So the ability to take something which appears to be bad and put it in a new light which actually helps you grow.

1 Like

:point_up:

Ahem 10 charachter

1 Like

That is indeed a big finger. :wink:

1 Like

They could be, but well, I will just stick to my current routine.

Might as well let Saint and Fire have more consistent data to look at if I run this for 3 weeks.

Yes, here you go;