What are you most excited for next?

Shi Zhongyu… a character in Louis Cha novel…

1 Like

yeah,I read that novel…just a coincidence…they are actually two different things…do not share any common except the name…the comments in the astrology ,it is that a person who walks the path of jade in stone must learn to humble them selves first…to hide their provokingly shining talent for its too risky to display ,which might cause people to feel jealous of them …those who jealous might create unnecessary situations to hinder the walker success in life…whereas the character from Louis cha shi zhong yu was originally based on Buddha…a innocent pure being who believe in the best in people and providentially,become the greatest martial art master in the novel…

1 Like

I get your point, living life and always expecting g more and more will only lead to dissatisfaction…

It’s just when I take time to stop and realise how much I’ve grew in the past two, years. Makes me wonder, how much more can I grow?

4 Likes

renaissance man :slight_smile: definitely looking forward to that one. Where did you get this classified information about this product ?. Sounds like its going to be a multi stage ?

Will also be glad when this bloody lock down is over.

4 Likes

I just know saints Renessaince man prototype had Ultimate Writer and Ultimate Music Producer or something akin to them in it, as well as blue skies. The rest was pulled together from various random post about it.

I made up the Stark prototype… as I may run a custom similar to that soon

@TheBoxingScientist -what is your sense of the internal Alpha on Stark–I know it helps with productivity, but does it support you with execution and internal strength in your experience?

1 Like

It’s Saint’s personal custom. Like Stark was last year … and you did the "Starks Assemble." :smile:

3 Likes

Wow @TheBoxingScientist you called Stark to a T, I don’t know if this was mentioned before and you were repeating it-but all those are in Stark.

“Emperor + Quantum Limitless Core + Daredevil + Primal Seduction: Iron Throne + EoG Core + PCC.”

3 Likes

Saint himself said it on the EF Hype thread. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do you think the whole ot StarkQ will be inside Renaissance man?

Q+ ,Ultima+, name embedded mains, Personal growth from subs, opening of the economy especially the night clubs and travel opportunities.

1 Like

no I think it will be original, but elements of Stark and a version of Stark with original scripting would seem appropriate.

2 Likes

Renaissance Man as a single stage ideally

1 Like

The Seducer (male version of The Seductress). Am very much looking forward to that too

4 Likes

Is that what it’s called?

1 Like

We don’t know yet, but it’s in developpment.

I wonder what it will be. It seems like Khan is pretty much the male version of the Seductress :thinking: if we remove the body transformation aspect.

4 Likes

I’m gonna amend mine to Name Embedded main titles first

Then Renaissance man second

1 Like

The next thing would be a life subliminal, working every aspect of life. We are talking :

• Money
  • Money manifestation
  • Opportunity manifestation
  • Attraction/relationship/Social
  • Sex and romantic relationship manifestation
  • Better relationship
  • Connect with other people and communicate
  • Emmotionnal intelligence
  • Better sex/sexual energy/techniques
  • Be attractive as fuck
  • Be charismatic/Perfect flirting and social calibration
  • Can meet and talk to anyone
  • Healing/Self-Acceptance/Self-love
  • Let go of the past and trauma
  • Live life to the fullest
  • Gratitude and love
  • Know yourself better
  • Intelligence and production
  • Discipline to work on a goal
  • Neurogenesis boost, increased cognition capability
  • Understanding and complex problematic resolving
  • Health
  • Cardio/Muscle
  • Perfect nutrition
  • Perfect shape and body
  • Perfect health and physical healing

Basically combining everything from Stark, Khan, Emperor, Ectasy of Gold, Quantum Limitless, Emperor fitness, Dragon reborn, The Executive, Primal Seduction, Diamond, Sex Mastery, Primarch, Daredevil, Seductress for men, Sex and Seduction, Emperor: HoM, R.I.C.H

What am I forgetting?

7 Likes

I thought this was a joke didn’t know they were coming out with the Seducer.

1 Like

what i feel that lacking abit is, it seems there is always the next big thing (next shiny object).
but why instead (or in parallel) of creating new titles, why not just upgrade the old ones to have more substance?

like instead of having a new “Seducer”, upgrade primal seduction to have more comprehensive script.
same with every title…
i understand that business need to generate $ and by updating current material there is no profit (since we get free update).
but i would assume an update at least once every half a year to a major title is definatly contributing to the people who run thos titles and want to get a better more encompassing sub with the same goal.:thinking:

what i’m excited most for… well name embedded mains and Q+ for sho!

4 Likes

I think they’re good with releases, there’s the top three king subs and lots of ultimas. Dragon in there as 4th

The ultimas were great, I don’t think they’re too shiny but you have to not be easily swayed by new things and know precisely what you want rn

Dragon really tickled me hard upon release but I resisted hard

2 Likes