Welcome to Invictus Land šŸ„³

I think it is better to stay on track than to change it.

I would change Fortuneā€™s favorite for Yggdrasil. Manifestation is more important than luck.

2 Likes

hmmmm true, but I also have DC that I still use with Sauvage

this custom is basically Mindā€™s Eye + Ascension Chamber, with results enhancers, including Yggdrasil.

2 Likes

So in that case I would add something completely not related to luck or manifestation instead of that, something new :).

1 Like

thatā€™s also what my girlfriend said, so I was thinking, i could add one of the following:

• Dominion (since it feels like invincible presence to me, and has some alpha effects)
  • Alpha of Alpha
  • Whispered power
  • Fearsome (might as well if I have a spot haha)
  • Joie de vivre (to boost The Wonder)
  • Call of Honor (better manners and pride)

Fortuneā€™s favorite was only there for one reason: to get me luckier with opportunities, but seeing as how I randomly got a job offer call while chillin at work, and a new lead role, I think I have enough luck :joy:

so what do you choose and why :thinking:

1 Like

I would choose Lion IV because I had it in my custom and I was very stoic, more powerful with it but If I had to choose from your list I would go probably with Joie de vivre, because everyone likes to have fun.

1 Like

keep in mind, I have used it before, and with WANTED in there, the nonchalance is a bit offensive to others :rofl:

1 Like

In that case * Alpha of Alpha would be probably the best bet.

1 Like

yeah, it seems like Alpha of Alpha is what I would be going with.

2 Likes

hey man,
your recommendation has been making me think quite a bit about this :thinking:

can you tell me how you feel on it?
anything and everything you can tell m from your experienc

1 Like

This (5 chars)

1 Like

My favourite module, it has a lot of grounding qualities to it.

You feel so calm, grounded and relaxed in your body, good in your skin. All things youā€™d expect from like an old male who has lived a thunderous successful life and has this deep inner knowing that nothing can shake him anymore.

It feels like a Lion.

Calm, patient, collected, relaxed, etc

Itā€™s one of the alpha modules I wholeheartedly prefer above all else because it does not inspire anger, fear or intimidation. It rather shows your self-control, calmness and mastery.

4 Likes

so from what I gather, I can simply replace Virtue temperance and Alpha of Alpha with Lion IV?

1 Like

Both of them have different goals but Iā€™m just a fan of the Lion module Iā€™d choose it above Alpha of Alpha all day.

The Lion module inspires calmness in your speech, a sort of a patience too (being non-reactive) and when something occurs externally youā€™d be the one patiently handling the situation.

Itā€™s different from Virtue:Temperanceā€¦

2 Likes

Oh
So I wonā€™t be gaining anything new :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That sort of thing is pretty automatic with WANTED
The only kind of patience I want is the one that can help me with my impulsivity when it comes to making decisions, so I think Temperance is better.

Iā€™ll go with Alpha Of Alpha and Temperance then.

Yes, if you have such a Mercurius temperament the Virtue Temperance should resolve or mediate it.

Lion has a lot of astounding components.

Itā€™s different from the coolness of Stark and the aloof nonchalance of Wanted.

1 Like

Call of honor for manners and dignity + virtue temperance + the way of ROI

Should help it :rofl:

Just a quick note

The next custom, which I proposed up there with stark + wanted + rich, will have its own new journal.

The reason why is that I have a certain goal, and I want to track that with the sub, and how long it takes for that specific goal to be achieved.

Other than that, Iā€™m still currently on Sauvage ZPT and maaaaaan, it feels so good, but Khronos Key started to mess with me :rofl:

Like itā€™s funny, one moment Iā€™d be doing something to pass some time, and then because I start liking what Iā€™m doing, time starts to slow down (enjoyment slows down time on Khronos Key in my experience), which ends up messing with me because of how impatient I end up getting.

Therefore, the idea of having temperance is much better, as Khronos Key made me realize that my issue is never with time, but itā€™s actually my impatience.

Also, another little observation, WANTED core makes you sexy and attractive objectively when in a custom, but if you add Serum X in the custom, then the direction switches the physical shifting and guides more towards the athletic/bodybuilding type of physique, which I only realized since one of the differences between Sauvage and Troublemaker is that the latter has Serum X, and the physical changes revolved more around muscles, like 70% of the physical shifting was focused on my bodybuilding changes, while only 30% was for everything else.

5 Likes

I am just putting this into the spotlight because you have had an interest in temperance.
From Chosen description
ā€œTemperance, justice, prudence, dignity, magnificence, truth, magnanimityā€¦ā€

1 Like

Yeah but I only want one thing haha
Just patience, not the whole package :stuck_out_tongue:

Also man, Iā€™m still thinking about Alpha of Alpha vs. Lion IV

I wanna choose one of them, but donā€™t know which is better for my custom :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Tough decision making :slight_smile:

1 Like