Welcome to Invictus Land šŸ„³

Does she know how popular you have become?

1 Like

She did text me sometime ago actually (right before stark ZP was released), and was asking me if I was ā€œrealā€.

I blocked her,
Ainā€™t no time for such negativity.

4 Likes

I have that too, but I realized that this is just a process of coming to terms with who you really are. One time I received feedback that I say alot but donā€™t say anything. I notice that most of my development is now geared towards being more in touch with myself and expressing myself when I truly have to say something.

Often times I also donā€™t really give a f*** what other people are talking about, so i just shut up instead of filling the air with my ramblings.

all my development is pointing towards being more me, and I have the hunch that this will then make me more talkative with more flavor and substance.

Truth is that I also feel how much I dislike other people, whereas before I was always understanding of others and their motivations and nice about it, ignoring my own dislike

I am curious, how did it adversely affect your social life?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

They always come back crawling when they see how good youā€™re doing without them. Itā€™s funny how that works.
Good move blocking her number.

2 Likes

You guys know whatā€™s funny?

Both Sauvage and Troublemaker have the same 2 cores, and share 10 modules in total, yet somehow they both have different ways of execution, as the first one feels like itā€™s more Stark oriented, while as the latter feels like itā€™s more WANTED oriented.

This is fascinating to me, as just a few different modules completely changed the way the subs work, even though the main cores are the same.

On a side note:
I feel like at the start of the next month (so next weekend) Iā€™ll remake the custom, but without WANTED core, as I was reading the objectives a couple of days ago and realized that I basically achieved all the objectives, and Iā€™m just on a ā€œmaintenanceā€ mode with WANTED at this point, so the next custom would have WANTED core replaced by EF st3 core and RICH core, as both of them are lighter than WANTED core alone.

2 Likes

Had this same fascination.

I noticed the Customs, even the programs are selective in their execution. Meaning, that it chooses which scripts integrate and execute depending on the circumstances.

It might just flip around and make Stark dominant over Wanted. And they will merge eventually.

So a couple things:

• I went back to Sauvage ZPT instead of Troublemaker ZPT, mainly because of how the latter was expressing itself and became a bit more focused with girls.

• Iā€™m getting more and more motivation to post more online, like Iā€™ve been very low key on Instagram and stuff for the last couple months (I only post stories here and there), but I think part of Stark is pushing me to post more often because itā€™s a pathway of glory and fame.
    Come to think of it, Iā€™ve been getting the itch to download TikTok for the last few weeks as well; Iā€™ve never downloaded it or ever posted there since it feels cringe to me, but the gym stuff on there feels like the perfect place for online growth.

Will post more if thereā€™s any development in that area, or if I decided to download and post on TikTok, but most probably Iā€™ll just stick to Instagram :thinking:

1 Like

So a little update from CWONā€™s effects:

• with Troublemaker ZPT: more girls around me wanting to consistently connect with me, feed me, do favors for me, and even approaching me from other floors at work, and getting flirted with more often.
    Connection is stronger with people than nature and surroundings.

• with Sauvage ZPT: more people in general wanting to connect and hang out with me, more status and success related manifestations, more opportunities for my desires, people treating me like a celebrity and wanting to spend more time with me.
    Connection is much stronger with realityā€™s concepts than people.

Sauvage wins the spot to stay longer :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t4:

4 Likes

That was a quick for CWON, he will be missed :frowning:

1 Like

You make each sub you use sounds so freaking appealing lol. Its amazing how perfectly each sub fits on top of each other instantly when you use them. Its like your mind already has the mosaic module downloaded lol.

2 Likes

Oh Iā€™m not removing CWON, I was just saying how CWON works with each of the Stark + WANTED customs, since I tried it with both customs.

Hahaha I appreciate the compliment ma man, but if I were honest, I lack one thing: patience.

Just imagine if I keep going longer with the customs, instead of changing them based on my current needs.

Iā€™m either gonna make the new revised custom (without WANTED) and stick with it for long, or just stick with Sauvage and the rest of my stack, because Sauvage is pretty good and has a lot more to offer, and the only reason I wanted to make a new custom was to switch out WANTED core and add Temperance.

My bad I got it wrong.

For patience and humbleness try maybe this

2 Likes

When Saint tried CWON he said it felt like it unearthed previous scripts and brought them to the surface.

Interesting if CWON had some catalyst effect on other subs. Gonna pick it up myself methinks and give it a try

Nice results bro keep it up! :facepunch:

1 Like

I already have this as a module that I will add in my new custom (if I even made it), but seems like CWON will take care of it (so far it is).
If it doesnā€™t work then I guess I have more reasons to get the new custom, though today I had one of the best days with Sauvage + CWON, so Iā€™m not really leaning towards the new custom as much anymore.

I mean I was literally on a date earlier, and on the table behind us, there were 2 girls sitting with their boyfriends, and both of the girls kept looking at me, which for some reason turned on my girlfriend :rofl:

CWON doesnā€™t just feel like it connects you to nature, but also to your subs, like a booster but in a very different way, thatā€™s why I asked Saint the other day if the core is light, because I think it would be a nice booster custom to make, with CWON and AsC cores :eyes:
Maybe I will one day, but no plans yet because some subs are too good to make a custom around, you just have to appreciate them for how they are, but weā€™ll see :wink:

1 Like

Life is a movie.

I say that phrase way too often, and currently, my life is similar to how Iron Man would have been, if the character of Tony Stark was more invested in having fun than do what he did.

Imagine Lucifer with the brain of Tony Stark :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s fun, too fun if Iā€™m being honest, and not only am I productive, but my attractiveness (both inner and outer) has set a new standard for girls interacting with me (not sorry for the guys in their lives :kissing_heart:), but hereā€™s a thought:

life isnā€™t just one continuous movie; your first movie is coming to an end, and itā€™s time for the sequel to start soon.

So the question that Iā€™m thinking about at the moment is:

Should I move to the next stage?
Should I commence the start of this new phase with Emperor + Stark custom?
Or should I only upgrade my current one with a 3rd core (RICH) instead?

An upgrade will definitely happen, and even if I decided not to use either of those aforementioned changes, Iā€™m still upgrading Sauvage to include Virtue Series: Temperance, as thatā€™s something that will massively help me with my lack of patience and impulsivity.

So what would the next chapter of Invictus Land be like :thinking:?

4 Likes

I would be curious what would happen if you run Khan :slight_smile:

1 Like

hahaha nah
I was just telling some of my friends about how I donā€™t want to use it, nor does it really suit my needs, lol.

1 Like

Maybe try to add Rich to see if you can be a Millionaire in no time :).

1 Like

You think itā€™s better to go an upgrade route than the changing one?

Like just upgrade with rich core, instead of going to Emperor + Stark?

My argument for this is that it would be better because since most of the custom would be the same and only RICH core would be added, it would be smoother for me to execute.

These modules would be in the upgrade with RICH core
  • Stark core

• Wanted core

• RICH core

• Serum X

• Deep sleep

• Entranced

• Ethereal presence

• Power unleashed

• Gloryseeker/Intensity aura

• Direct influencing aura

• Natural winner