Welcome to Invictus Land šŸ„³

:flushed: My sexiest feature is my teeth, how would that work?

1 Like

Smiling and alos nipple biting :laughing:

4 Likes

:grin:

I prefer slapping :eyes:

1 Like

So Iā€™m finally adding a 3rd sub to my list: CWON.

I was listening to it here and there, but now Iā€™m feeling confident about doing all 3 subs, so in that sense, my stack has 2 ZPT subs + 1 ZP sub.

5 Likes

I didnt expect CWON would appeal to you that much.
Im curious, what made you decide to add it into your stack? What kind of results have you been getting?

2 Likes

The interaction with Stark makes it enhance my understanding of reality and everything.

The interaction with WANTED makes it turn my nonchalance into tranquility and bliss.

The interaction with both at the same time makes me feel like Iā€™m blessed with the beauty of nature, quantum perception and intellect, and the tranquility of a sage.

6 Likes

I fucking love that you say this man, as this will likely also be my exact stack when im travelling lol (Either wanted or LB).

1 Like

Wanted + CWON is pretty amazing.

It kinda gives a direction to the nonchalance and mystery vibe of WANTED, like imagine what a prince of the jungle would look like :eyes:

Primal + CWON though, would be pretty wild, to say the leastā€¦

3 Likes

Primal+wild would be crrazy

definitely excited to try that one at some point. truly turning you into a beast of nature, muhahahaha.

There must be some disney movie/greek god like this lmfaooo. if not than milion dollar idea.

1 Like

Look up Dionysus :wink:

1 Like

Okay so letā€™s see:

• higher appetite :white_check_mark:

• more attention from girls :white_check_mark:

• more recognition at work :white_check_mark:

• people being even nicer :white_check_mark:

• feeling chilled and high at will :white_check_mark:

• better control over reality and stronger manifestations :white_check_mark:

• better time management :white_check_mark:

• better body composition :white_check_mark:

• more aesthetically pleasing face :white_check_mark:

• better dressing style :white_check_mark:

• higher level of social abilities :white_check_mark:

• unmatched wits and better sense of humor :white_check_mark:

• turning heads everywhere :white_check_mark:

• financial stability :white_check_mark:

• on the path of a promotion already :white_check_mark:

Maybe I should start being more grateful :sweat_smile::joy:

5 Likes

Gratitude Embodiment? :slight_smile:

It was a rhetorical question/sarcastic statement.

[quote=ā€œInvictus, post:235, topic:13652, full:trueā€]

Mine too hee hee :slight_smile:

How are you enjoying the Way of Nature? Also, do you not feel like Wanted makes you less talkative or does Stark take care of the social aspects?

I remember when I ran Wanted I felt like a total enigma and I talked far less, was like a silent shadow in the room, appearing and disappearing on a whim ā€“ and while I liked a lot of these aspects, it would also adversely affect my social life lol

1 Like

Now you made me put on Billie Jean by MJ :joy:

Well I was using it here and there just to have it as a ā€œreplacementā€ for my highs, and it did the job perfectly when I needed it to do so, and thatā€™s how I feel today as well.

Iā€™ll share more within the coming days, but people are much more nicer, and keep trying to do things that make me feel like they wanna bribe me :rofl:

Nope, not at all, regardless of Stark being there or not, because Iā€™m more aligned with the script of WANTED than most people here, and in a way, I have come to a huge realization that Iā€™ve always been a WANTED guy, but I just lost my way due to my last ex.
I mean, her last text to me was ā€œyou were never attractive, I hope you know that I was only with you because I felt pity for you.ā€

After that I took like 6 months of healing, with therapy sessions, meditation and higher self connection while high, grounding myself with workouts, etc., up until I ended up on subclub, which pushed my development further.

Moral of the story: your behavior can be social on WANTED, you just have to control the expression of the script the way YOU want to guide it, not the sub controlling you.

9 Likes

Yeah but like, Iā€™ve dated a model (the same aforementioned ex), went on a ā€œnew weekend new chickā€ streak for a semester while at uni abroad, lost my virginity to a sexy milf at 16, got marriage proposals before I even graduated, turned girls from innocent to ā€œpromiscuousā€ with just my words, etc., all before I even knew subclub was a thing.

So I wouldnā€™t say itā€™s a case of ā€œbuild new memoriesā€, but itā€™s just removing the block that made me stop seeing my old self.

3 Likes

have you noticed changes progress on your eye-health regarding WANTED?

Why would I care about eye health?

I did LASIK years ago

1 Like

Subs work in unexpected ways.