Welcome to Invictus Land šŸ„³

I am currently pondering including one of the Chosen into my next stack. You have the experience with Chosen and also with CWON.

I am on the fence because I like hope, love, emotional stability, and inner calm on CWON but I am not the natureā€™s person and am worried that it could lead me to too many activities with nature.

On the other hand, Chosen seems also cool but I am not a person who is pursuing leadership.
So I do not know which one to choose.

But I am more leaning towards CWON.

Share some of your wisdomā€™s nectar with me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lion :lion: obviously :smirk:

1 Like

I came to the conclusion that I wonā€™t add either :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gonna focus on branding myself with The spotlight instead, since I had it before, but lacked the desire, but now that I already have so much popularity IRL, I wanna build a social media presence as well.

Helps with status, power, and credibility, in my field of work.

If youā€™re combining this with Spartan, it will actually be good, because it will teach you to workout in a more natural way.

With CWON, understand that itā€™s not really that much about making you busy with nature hahaha, but what it WILL do is make you more connected with earth and your surroundings, which in other words means that it will make you more grounded and calm, but in a positive manner, with joy on top.

I honestly prefer CWON, thatā€™s why Iā€™m still keeping it as my 3rd sub within my stack (will be with the new custom and DC), and thatā€™s because of how nice it feels.

If you are running Emperor still, then it can be a perfect addition to it, especially when you end up too focused with work and stuff.

1 Like

You persuaded me, that CWON will be.
With Spartan, I will be lifting wood and rocks.
With Emperor, I will be ruled the forest kingdom.

1 Like

Cwon, when you want to be like tarzan

1 Like

A little body update:

Since the start of my WANTED + Stark customs shenanigans, I have gained around 4-5kg in terms of lean muscle mass, while dropping around 3.5kg of fat (Ramadan and Eid caused a fluctuation there :sweat_smile:).

But now, the direction I wanna take my body with the new custom is of that of an Instagram fitness influencer, but instead of drugs, Iā€™ll continue with my custom shenanigans :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t4:

8 Likes

Nice shoulders bro

Whenever I used to workout the shoulders theyā€™d look filled out after a session and made me look big and tough haha love the shoulder workouts!

2 Likes

Looks like you matured 5 years in just a few months but in a good way. Seems your look has definitely become more warrior-like compared to the previous selfie we saw of you a few months back.

1 Like

Thanks brother :pray:t3:
Shoulders are my second favorite muscle group to workout, as even though the workouts feel nice, progressing on the majority of shoulder exercises is pretty hard, even on subs and/or PED, which is the only thing I dislike about them haha

Thank you brother for the kind words.

I was actually reading one of my older journals on here and man does it feel good to see how much I grew in the last one year while on here.

1 Like

Okay, so 2 things:

• Iā€™m not going to be starting a new journal for the upgraded custom, instead Iā€™m just gonna journal about it here, since this whole journal is about my shenanigans with WANTED and Stark together, so Iā€™d rather stick with the trend I started here.

• Iā€™ve been noticing something for quite a while now, and Iā€™m not sure why itā€™s happening, but basically, in the last one month, Iā€™ve rejected like 4-5 girls, cool? Cool.
    The issue is when you realize that I was using gorgeous and sexual manifestation + temptation + Alexanderā€™s play + WANTED, yet anytime a girl was clearly DTF, I was like ā€œnahā€, yet I still get urges for chicks???

Like there was this one time I went out with a chick while my girl traveled, and I remember telling @GoldenTiger @enigma12 and @Ingress about how she wanted to blow me, and I pulled away cause I wasnā€™t feeling it, yet for some reason, when I got back home, I started fantasizing about the girl sexually :upside_down_face:

Itā€™s like I just wanna fantasize about them, but donā€™t wanna do anything IRL except with my girlfriend, and thatā€™s weirding me out :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Any thoughts?

6 Likes

I have the same theory I told you about, I think you have emotionnal things you are not aware around that topic, self discovery or time to explore it would make you wiser.

But maybe the fantasy of having woman chasing you is what you are looking for. It is definitly possible.

2 Likes

Itā€™s here by the way šŸ˜‰
  • Stark core

• Wanted core

• RICH core

• Apollon

• Facial morphing

• Entranced

• Ethereal presence

• Power unleashed

• Intensity aura

• Edge of danger

• The way of ROI

• Fenrir

• The spotlight

• Gloryseeker

• Virtue series: Temperance

• The wonder

• Deep sleep

• Serum X

• Omnidimensional

• Yggdrasil

Did a loop today, and my initial impressions are nice, specifically because somehow I was feeling the same way as I did on emperor ZP 2-3 months ago, and felt like I was subconsciously categorizing people as worthy and worthless.

By that I mean that I was increasingly social with people I deemed as high value, who have traits that are congruent with mine; ambitious, motivated, confident, looking after themselves, etc.

While as those who I deemed as worthless or meh, I just felt pity for them and kept it short with just a hi and how are you.

My self worth, value, confidence and self esteem, as well as body language and voice, are the main things I saw a difference with, and I suppose this is due to the fact that Power Unleashed is something Iā€™m trying for the first time, and the execution of this module was extremely apparent mainly due to it being a new ā€œflavorā€.

6 Likes

This guy is a rich mothafucka

I am happy you donā€™t have the urge to be masculine, this whole masculinity thing is hard honestly
I stacked WANTED with a very much masculine custom and itā€™s kinda lonely honestly, like there is not that clinginess and fame thing you talked about in your first review of WANTED. maybe itā€™s recon. But I have deep self esteem issues especially with WANTEDness and I think itā€™ll be okay overtime

1 Like

Oh she told you :face_with_hand_over_mouth:?

Why would I chase something I have plenty of :man_facepalming:t2:?

1 Like

Try stacking rebirth for your issues. It really does good for inner growth.

1 Like

So Iā€™m getting some insights from the ā€œother meā€, telling me that I donā€™t need to run my manifestation custom anymore :thinking:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Arenā€™t you on a date with your GF?

I feel like at the stage you are you should dive deep into who you are and figure all of this out!

1 Like

Hahahah I posted that when I went to the bathroom :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Though what I meant is that the voice inside said that I unnecessarily use my mental resources with DC, when I was already manifesting a hella lot of stuff without it anyways, so why use it :thinking:

Instead Iā€™ll stack my Invictus Supreme with something else.

3 Likes