Weird Thing happened today on Emperor

Thanks it is quite helpful that we are on the same side. May i ask why you didnt go for eog?

3 Likes

@rising There is little point in investing in EOG when Emperor can fulfill my wealth needs.

2 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist is already wealthy, and he is also very handsome with a jacked physique.

So he doesn’t have much “bad programming” that limits his wealth to clean out with EoG ST1, and not much new to learn in EoG ST2.

2 Likes

As AMASH has already pointed out. I am currently financially sound.

4 Likes

@AMASH Thankyou for your kind words mate :blush:

2 Likes

I did notice that a few months into running emperor the aura seem to grow alot stronger. I recall at the gym each time I approached the cute blonde who worked behind the counter and asked for a protein shake. She couldnt stop giggling (obviously the giggling was away of releasing sexual tension young girls do that alot). At one point her colleague came up and said “I just want to say that she has a boyfriend”. Her friend obviously saw me as a sexual threat.

8 Likes

Thats very interesting! How/Where did you learn that?

2 Likes

@anon3072973 The more you interact with women and groups of women especially people in general you will pickup on these things and learn to interpret them. Not making a blanket statement about young women as I have met alot of intelligent young women in their 20s. However some of them do not know how to handle sexual tension. That is signs that they are interested in you. A smart woman instead of continously giggling may begin a personal conversation with you by asking “So where are you from” whilst giving you strong eye contact or moving into your space, smiling etc.

There are lots of sites out there which go into sexual tension in depth. However do not read too much into it . Its better to go there and interact with alot of women.

3 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist donyou think the opposite holds true?

Like if a woman is starting convo, moving space etc is intelligent or do you think there are still less intelligent women who are are doing these thibgs?

1 Like

@rising apologise I mean’t to say “social intelligence” or being socially aware of how to interact with people. Doesn’ t matter how hot the girl is, if she lacks social awareness then its a complete turn off for me.

1 Like

I am with @rising in this.

I prefer women who giggle, can’t focus because they are so attracted, and are just happy little girls.

But I respect @TheBoxingScientist’s fascination with highly experienced women in their 40s. He likes the mature type who has spent a couple of decades dealing with and handling all kinds of men. :wink:

To each his own.

2 Likes

@AMASH i have a rule i never date a woman over 30 :slight_smile:.

2 Likes

I guess your rule is no older than 30 and no younger than 27 :joy:

Women 20-25 don’t do the:

Women need time to grow into their power and confidence, just like men.

2 Likes

I dont have a preference. I find both atttractive personally, neither is a turn off

2 Likes

I have a preference for blondes with long legs

3 Likes

Like this?

3 Likes

Yup :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mate will add KHAN ST3 to my Emperor stack tonight.

4 Likes

from what i understand st4 has all st3 included though

2 Likes

Not totally.

ST3 is streamlined. Like PS vs PS Iron Throne.