Weird Thing happened today on Emperor

I guess your rule is no older than 30 and no younger than 27 :joy:

Women 20-25 don’t do the:

Women need time to grow into their power and confidence, just like men.

2 Likes

I dont have a preference. I find both atttractive personally, neither is a turn off

2 Likes

I have a preference for blondes with long legs

3 Likes

Like this?

3 Likes

Yup :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mate will add KHAN ST3 to my Emperor stack tonight.

4 Likes

from what i understand st4 has all st3 included though

2 Likes

Not totally.

ST3 is streamlined. Like PS vs PS Iron Throne.

Try running st4 and emperor together

2 Likes

@myspace123 Why do you suggest running ST4 and emperor together ?

1 Like

Just imagine the results u would get from it, it should be worth the experiment

1 Like

Khan on its own is better. More exposure = more dramatic results.

1 Like

I ran ST4 for months on end and it was extremely productive. I am currently back on Emperor however I never gave ST3 ago so I am going to experiment stacking Emperor with ST3.

1 Like

For “purity” of experimentation, could you try Khan ST3 for a week to notice its results independent of the effects of Khan?

Khan ST3 was probably for me the best subs I have used so far.

2 Likes

@AMASH My only concern is that when I was on ST4 all I wanted to do was go out and chatup women then try and seduce them. All I could think about was sex. I spent hours upon hours hitting on women taking them on dates etc :slight_smile:. Right now I want to focus on learning some new skills. Emperor I found was very good at making me do just that. My thought process is if I balance emperor and khan stage 3 then I get the best of both worlds.

1 Like

I didn’t get that on Khan ST3.

It was very balanced, and I actually spent more time on learning and making money than girls.

However, I seemed to manifest multiple easy opportunities to chat girls that are my ideal whenever I am on my way somewhere. It was much more than normal.

Well, try it for a few days. If it’s too much, you are the man who can do whatever he wants with his playlist :wink:

1 Like

I have been running khan stage 3 with emperor for the last 2 weeks, very smooth and no reconciliation. Been really productive in work and confidence in social situations has been great. Before that i was running khan stage 4 for a few weeks but felt really down so i thought i would try this combo. So far so good will keep running that combo for a couple of months

2 Likes

Awesome!

Khan ST3 has no reconciliation in my experience.

I tried Stage 3, found out the hard way I needed to go through all the stages 1 by 1.

3 Likes

Did you find St3 more balanced than st4?

So St3 vs St4 who wins and why? :smiley:

1 Like