Weird Thing happened today on Emperor

Hmmm yes Emperor and ST4 could well be a killer combo :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think enthusiasm makes people want to move straight to the higher stages. I would always recommend someone does a toe in the water with stage 1 for at least 2-3 weeks and measure how they feel. Before embarking on ST3 or ST4. As I have said before their is no one size that fits all so you just have to experiment and find your optimum stack.

4 Likes

ALL WIN. We are all winners here, I suppose :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ST4 with Emperor wins I am afraid Folks :slight_smile:

ST4 especially ST3 will raise my sexual energy to such a level I will probably book a flight to some other country and go on a rampage approaching women for shags. I donโ€™t want to do that right now. Emperor allows me to focus on things like learning new skills, reading, etc. If I run emperor alongside ST4 I believe both subs will temper each other. So I will beable to cultivate sexual energy whilst I learn a new skill without it runnng out of control.

4 Likes

How about stacking emperor with st4 ? Or emperor and st2 ?
Edit just read your last comment i need to stop commenting until i fully finish reading to the bottom lol
Im curious how has st 4 and emperor been since you been using this ? Is your focus more on being productive and making money and raising your smv ? Or is it on focusing on women ? Or is it in between

@Grimm1390 i am now stacking Khan ST2 with limitless. Once QL comes out will stacking ST2 and QL together.